• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
Hey Dallas how have things been going? =D haha been a bit inactive recently =[ hope everyone had a happy thanksgiving =] well i got my SAT scores back and i got a 1900 =] i am eligable for autmatic acceptance to UTD =] I'm soooo happy =D haha.. I hope there might be more Phases to come soon.. Really wishing to go to offline tournament soon.. hopefully before Whobo 3 =] haha welll yeah just thought i would share, not trying to spam :p

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Hey Dallas how have things been going? =D haha been a bit inactive recently =[ hope everyone had a happy thanksgiving =] well i got my SAT scores back and i got a 1900 =] i am eligable for autmatic acceptance to UTD =] I'm soooo happy =D haha.. I hope there might be more Phases to come soon.. Really wishing to go to offline tournament soon.. hopefully before Whobo 3 =] haha welll yeah just thought i would share, not trying to spam :p
Excellent job on the SAT sir. Things like this make me wish Smashboards had a like button :p

itsthebigfoot

Smash Lord
just a heads up on the automatic acceptance, don't take college classes at a different college or it voids the acceptance

also, dphat, i'm down for smash on wednesday

Denti

Smash Master
That's around a good time to quit lol. I hear They pretty much were the cause of most bull**** decks for almost 2 years. I quit not too long after you. I was just wondering if your avatar had a purpose lol

Denti

Smash Master
Ruddy where have you been hiding?? As soon as I got into the scene you vanished lol

I might show to DMT dakpo.
It just depends on my money situation, the weather and all that jazz.

What have your previous turnouts for DMT looked like?

Denti

Smash Master
I was more concerned about the number lol. I already know it's only dakpo. From my research it's around 14-15 people and in teams it's around 5-6 teams..

I still might go anyways, I love smash too much. It all depends on how much I wanna smash and my money situation after Christmas.

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
Hey guys i was thinking of possibly trying to take over running Dallas/Local tournaments since Zac hasn't had one in a while.. just curious on how many people i could get to show up.. Including OoC and OoS...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom