• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
<3 billy SC2 links. feel free 2 share more.

btw, had a blast at dphats smashfest last night. Glad to see so many people showed up and didn't wreck dphats house at all.

Can't wait 4 next tournament. I quote "im quitting this game if AerolinktheSoulMaster beats me in tournament"; came to realize I either want dphat to quit brawl or would take great pleasure in Sergio beating Dphat in tourny. ;P <3

NeoBatou

Smash Ace

btw, had a blast at dphats smashfest last night. Glad to see so many people showed up and didn't wreck dphats house at all.

Can't wait 4 next tournament. I quote "im quitting this game if AerolinktheSoulMaster beats me in tournament"; came to realize I either want dphat to quit brawl or would take great pleasure in Sergio beating Dphat in tourny. ;P <3
Come on ruin, i'll bake the popcorn and get some water bottles....i wanna c this s**t happen.....

Of course I don't think he's gonna beat Dphat in tourney :D lol

Chaosgriffin

Smash Ace
Hey guys, i am back in Dallas for Christmas break. I never really got meet you guys that well, so hopefully someone will have a smash-fest soon, so i can meet you guys and get to know my dallas smashers better, also so i can donkey punch you guys :)

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!

More specifically my Link beating his MK (he shouldn't quit if it happens though). Regardless, I wouldn't mind beating him in MK dittos, but it wouldn't mean as much.

Come on ruin, i'll bake the popcorn and get some water bottles....i wanna c this s**t happen.....

Of course I don't think he's gonna beat Dphat in tourney :D lol
Dang, no faith in me? I see how it is... =P

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
More specifically my Link beating his MK (he shouldn't quit if it happens though). Regardless, I wouldn't mind beating him in MK dittos, but it wouldn't mean as much.

Dang, no faith in me? I see how it is... =P
Here's how I derive faith in this situation....it's called advice.

The way your gonna beat Dphat in tournament is to do a MK ditto against him and so far you've yet to best him in that. It's more fact that faith.

But getting to Dphat in tournament is the real hard challenge.

Over time you will need to improve your game just to get to Dphat, and then the challenge begins

....and I repeat....Link will not be the answer to beating Dphat.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
so guys, found a venue for brawl - main event and vbrawl side event. its my house lol. any ideas for dates?

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
i like their stage set up more. however, i would have everybody start at 0. gives for better foot stooling opportunities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom