• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dojo

Smash Champion
Dphat0 (8:53): and had to drive home to work
that same day
i told him i would mm him at phase
for whatever amount
omfg plz dont style on me
by like
posting 50 tournmanets
of you beating me
lmfao

Dojeezy (8:54): LOL
that would be so bad

Dphat0 (8:54): FOR REAL
i would just cry
you could just SS 1 bracket image
and post it like 10 times
and i would get *****

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
nope, wasn't kidding.. and only reason i hadn't been saying yes was cause teams used to be $10 a person and i wasn't exactly overflowing with money.. i got more then i did now so im good for teams =]

Dakpo

Smash Lord
Dakpo I'll give you your props bro but my Captain Falcon is coming for you.

We'll settle this at Phase X.
I'm really glad to see so many people wanting me to come to phase :) but unfortunately I have GF and work johns :(. Maybe Phase X2. But for sure a WHOBO 3

EDIT: also Dphat, I will have to bring my deck up some time so we can play. Im really tempted to try a nurse burn deck

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
I'm really glad to see so many people wanting me to come to phase :) but unfortunately I have GF and work johns :(. Maybe Phase X2. But for sure a WHOBO 3

EDIT: also Dphat, I will have to bring my deck up some time so we can play. Im really tempted to try a nurse burn deck
Quit your job, break up with your girlfriend and come to Phase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom