• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
Problemo's Smash Detour Smashfest
Friday, January 28th

Time
3pm - ??? (late)
NEW ADDRESS
528 Hummingbird Trail, Crowly, TX 76036
Phone Number
817-627-7907

Google Maps http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&c...8+Hummingbird+Trail&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

Directions
First of all, I highly recommend you just check Google Maps as I found finding the correct place to turn a little hard, but I'll explain as much as I can anyways. Starting from I-35W, look for the exit for Crowly Road (should be exit 437). Head west at the red light found just off of the interstate towards Crowly Road. You'll pass lots of busy intersections where cars stop at the stop signs and speed out in front of you (lol). Keep going until you reach the red light on Crowly Road. Turn left (don't accidentally take the u-turn) and keep going straight. You'll actually drive PAST the Creek Estate. We're technically a part of that, but you can't get to our house from there. Keep going and turn left on at a lowly road that lacks a red light called S. Hampton Rd. You'll reach a dead end, turn left, then turn right at the stop sign at hummingbird trail. My house is on the right, number 528.

Equipment to Bring
I need Wii(s) and TVs if you want a lot of setups. AeroLink is bringing his setup so we'll have two so far. :) I also have SSF4, Guilty Gear, and MvC2 for Xbox360 if any guys like playing them. I only have one xbox controller and no arcade sticks so you need to bring your own controller for that.

Food Run Options
We could eat at McDonalds, Sonic, Burger King, or Taco Cabana if we want something fast or we could go to Buffalo Wild Wings, On the Boarder, Apple Bee's, or Chili's if we're feeling fancy.

EDIT: Added phone number. Call me if you have questions
@mydadsacop123 mydadsacop123: Here's the info. If you hear about a smashfest in a thread, you can often find the info a few pages back. :)

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Im down for that... what time you plan on leaving? also i live by Zacs(UTD)....
You live like an hour from me... That's at least 4 hours total driving to your place to Problemo's, back to your place, back to mine. I was referring to more around my area, less than 30 minutes preferably. I'm really not up for it, but maybe we can work something out?

Also, I plan on arriving a little after 3pm, which means at least being ready to leave by 2:30pm.

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
yeah i understand... sorry not making smashfest.. i got the wrong address on google maps and clicked a street in grapevine instead of the one in crowly... sorry problemo =\ i'll just see you guys at phase then i guess :p

swift

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys I am having a smashfest as well as other games at my church. We have a lot of outlets and tv set ups already, but if you want to bring a set up go right ahead. It is at seven o clock at 8400 Park vista Blvd. it is going to be a all night event. Please come and play!

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
http://www.justin.tv/toptiergaming#/w/817103344

Mvc3 leaked copy playing. Already showed end boss. Currently watching, live ;P
speaking of leaks i love how capcom ****ted themselves with the evil ryu and oni akuma leak, removing all of the footage on youtube and telling arcades to re-lock them. Copcom.

Dang its getting cold here. It's suppose to be in the 20s tommorow. I'm freezing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom