• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Dallas Phase tournaments have returned and this time no more Meta Knight!

Phase X-2 on July 2 at FX Game Exchange
- Meta Knight is banned for all events.
- Doubles has been replaced with Theme Teams!

Check out the Tournament Thread for more info.

Denti

Smash Master
You live in nacodoches! And besides, I wanted more MKs on there wahahahaha! It was a joke metagame chart lol, I didn't intend for it to actualy mean anything. Sorry if any1 got the wrong idea XD

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
For the second time in history, for those who care, MTG has banned cards in their standard format. They banned Jace, the Mind Sculpter and Stoneforge Mystic. Jace was selling for $70 to $80 per card. Nice to see if I don't have $300 to spend on cards I can still do well.
Third time, sir. Memory Jar was banned from Standard before the card was even released to the public, among some other friends.

Ironic that the plane of Mirrodin is responsible for 2/3 of the times that there were cards banned in Standard.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Just to let you guys know that Toys R Us is having a buy 2 for $50 sale. Brink, Mortal Kombat, Portal 2, F3AR, Black ops and L.A Noire.

Even if you dont like any of those games you can buy them for $50 then sell each for like $40-$50 on craigslist lmao

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
I figured someone would correct me lol. Yeah I wasn't around for memory jar, and like you said... it didn't do damage to the format.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
I figured someone would correct me lol. Yeah I wasn't around for memory jar, and like you said... it didn't do damage to the format.
There were some other cards that got banned that did hurt the format. I wasn't around for it myself, but I have friends who were. I'm glad I never had to deal with Tolarian Academy :p

Shuzaku

Smash Apprentice
so wait?!?!?! lemme get the straight... ur saying ... that chun finally can fadc out of something to extend her combo....~!?~!?~!? what world am i living in?!?!!??!

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Lol, more ways for Chun to stun people. ggggaaayyyy

If Zac was cool, he would let me bring a setup for AE at next weeks tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom