• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
wait what? it wasn't fogo that was spelled wrong. or i dont know wtf you are on about.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Looks godless.

Shuzaku, your sig is probably my favorite sig on these forums.

Denti

Smash Master
DFW TX IS GOING TO BE THE PLACE TO BE THIS UPCOMING WEEKEND! YOU'RE INVITED TOO...

REVOLUTION 3! THIS STARTS AT 7PM AND LASTS UNTIL LATE NIGHT FRIDAY JULY 1st IN FORT WORTH TEXAS! [held by Denti]
&
PHASE X-2 IS NOON SATURDAY JULY 2nd IN DALLAS TEXAS! This is a :metaknight: banned tournament [held by UtdZac]

Revolution 3 will have Brawl, Melee and Smash 64 tournaments!

Phase X-2 will have the MAD HYPED theme teams event!

Your plan is obviously simple! Come to Revolution 3 Friday night, house with us, then drive(or ride with a fort worth player) to Phase X-2 (a simple 35 min drive) AND CHILL WITH THE EPIC DFW SMASH SCENE!

YOU'RE COMING RIGHT?!?!?!?!
:);):cool:

[if you need help with rides, housing or whatever! Feel free to contact me and we'll work something out! My toll free number is 405-923-7133]

Denti

Smash Master
Well it's a pretty big statement to ban a character for an event. People need to know that when deciding if they wana enter or not. Some people like it, some people don't. Tis life. Lol, personally I don't like banning mk. But I don't agree with many rules, I just follow them.

No mk discrimination intended infinity <3 you know it's all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom