• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

iLight

Smash Lord
LOL GOT THIS FROM http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Browser_game

Browser games can be a distraction in work environments, causing lost productivity. A noteworthy example occurred in May, 2010, when Google replaced their normal logo with a playable rendition of Pac-Man. Research concluded that Google's playable logo caused users to spend an extra 36 seconds on Google's homepage, causing workplaces an estimated total of 4.82 million hours of lost productivity at an estimated cost of over $120 million USD.
get ***** so hard

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Alright, what about the rest of Dallas, you want to see them? Maybe we can convince them to come over and play.

So when and where are you guys bowling? Feel free to decline my self-invitation, but the friend that's going to go bowling with me is a girl who I'd love to see beast all y'all.

SmokeMaxX

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, A.R.K. IV is coming up September 17th-18th in Jacksonville, AR! We are expecting ~200 people with games such as Melee, Brawl, BlazBlue:CS II, Marvel Vs. Capcom 3, Mortal Kombat 9, SSF4:AE, Street Fighter 3rd Strike: Online Edition, and more! Smashers are coming in from several states to compete!

Note that our tournament is working on securing sponsorships from well known companies which will each be providing additional prizes and bonus pots for our tournaments. The Traveling Circus has expressed interest as of this time. Also, well-known regional modder DaRabidDuckie will be on hand to provide dual mods (PS3 <-> 360) for fight sticks.

If you have ANY questions, please post on the official tournament thread here: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=308992
I'd normally respond to replies on this thread, but I'm so busy with Med. School that I don't have time. Please try to make it and show your support not only for us, but for the Regional Smash community as a whole. Thanks guys!

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Well here we go, Hey guys. I'm new to the scene and I've been in TX for about 2 weeks now. Still don't know where everything is. So uhh whats' up? lol

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Well you guys def. respond quicker than the Melee thread lol

Miles, put me as the best Link on that list of yours.

And welcome to TX. Howdy?

:phone:
No. lol

And thank you.

Sup Miles? Where in Texas are you now? I'm guessing in the DFW area? Where exactly?

I live in McKinney, but I'll be in Ocliff for most of this semester because I go to Paul Quinn College.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
McKinney. You're closest to Zac, Bwett, and Sethlon (they're in Richardson, sort of near UTD campus).

Anyway, welcome to TX, the land of driving at least an hour to get even to your closest friends. I'm probably around 45 or so minutes from you, in Denton at UNT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom