• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

DEV64

Smash Apprentice
Dev: Your MK is definitely getting better. That much I could tell from our team matches. Stick with it man, your getting there!

thanx man i need to play u some 1v1's.

(yaa my game's on sunday not sat. more possibility of going to phaze's tourney:chuckle:)

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Don't think you'll play? Ya'll under-estimating BKM that much? Y'know, The Reset Crew under-estimated us in Melee and ya'll seen what happened to them. So F-That. We battle Original way. BKM for the win

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
So shuz, are you cool with eric and i spending the night on friday so we can just leave on saturday morning?

Edit: O yeah, blue ftw mwhahaha!
What the **** Billy? You forgot to mention me. I need to come and spend the night as well I mean i thought we discussed this? Fogo and I would meet you at your house then leave from there to Shuz. Well whatever I'll go ahead and assume u forgot. But yeah Shuz i wanted to know if i could stay over as well. And Infinty whats your plan gonna be?

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Hmm... what are the times for this thing. I'm interested in going and would like to set up a carpool. But I need to know when the thing starts and how long it will last, or when we plan on coming back.

And lmao @ Mario0275's sig. Is this the new "You just got raged!" phrase going around?

Bwett

Smash Ace
What the **** Billy? You forgot to mention me. I need to come and spend the night as well I mean i thought we discussed this? Fogo and I would meet you at your house then leave from there to Shuz. Well whatever I'll go ahead and assume u forgot. But yeah Shuz i wanted to know if i could stay over as well. And Infinty whats your plan gonna be?
Settle down dude. Remember Shuz said he would pick you up on the way? I actually forgot about Infinity, not you lol. But in any case, we do need a solid plan on what to do and it all depends on what Shuz wants since he is driving. If anything, infinity, you, me, and infinity can stay at my place til the morning and drive to his place if he can't house us.

Zac, here are the details for the tournament
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=142123

Edit: it might be extremely crowded for 5 people in shuz's car so if yall wanne be squeezed, cool with me, but someone could go with either Dphat or zac. Just making a suggestion.

K.G.

Smash Apprentice
Don't think you'll play? Ya'll under-estimating BKM that much? Y'know, The Reset Crew under-estimated us in Melee and ya'll seen what happened to them. So F-That. We battle Original way. BKM for the win
dude the only reason yall even had a chance of winning was because me and fogo weren't there so technally the whole crew wasn't there.u already know this

PhoenixAlpha

Smash Journeyman
Hmm... what are the times for this thing. I'm interested in going and would like to set up a carpool. But I need to know when the thing starts and how long it will last, or when we plan on coming back.

And lmao @ Mario0275's sig. Is this the new "You just got raged!" phrase going around?
*raises hand* I just found out about this event and would appreciate it if I could hitch a ride!
I'm judging by your signature that you live close enough to UTD to make this easy.

I can chip in for gas (20 ~ 30$) I don't drive so I have no idea how much it would be.
I could pay you once we got to Houston (since my bro is paying my expenses this time around, and is leaving from Austin lol).

PM me if this sounds like something you want to do. I extend the offer to anyone else who is willing to take on one more person and leaving from the area near UTD.

-_- I'm so behind the curve.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
So shuz, are you cool with eric and i spending the night on friday so we can just leave on saturday morning?

Edit: O yeah, blue ftw mwhahaha!
bout time lol

Ok, let me straighten this out for you. Your WHOLE crew went up against 2 of our members and won by 3 stocks. Not to mention that one of the members was Rawr, the worst person in the crew. And they used a sub for the third man who didn't even own the game.

If you would like to do a repeat, let's say 50 dollars, ME vs. BKM in melee or brawl, we can make it happen.

Zac i would ride with you, the car is extremely crowded for shuz and my head hits the ceiling :(

Billy you should join me! pls?

EDIT: Anybody who's trying to get a hold of me please use smashboards or get on aim, my phone is shut off for the time being. Also, ZAC could you please get on aim so we can discuss houston?

Daimonster

Smash Journeyman
I'll be drivin to houston. For a total of 5...I have me (d4ba), DP (DallasPhat), andy's friend and ____ and ____ coming. Fill those slots guys. Hit me up through pm. I plan on leaving ~6ish.am!

Utd zac/infinity need a ride? Throw me a pm if gkrew has vacancy issues.

O.T.L

Smash Apprentice
Sooo with everyone gone to Houston are there any tourneys that are going to be held here this weekend? (Dallas/Arlington/Fort Worth area)

hit me up 972-955-3727

PhoenixAlpha

Smash Journeyman
Ok looks like I'm initiating a car pool. I can take you Alpha, and Fogo (and Bwett if he wants).
Sounds like a plan, just let me know what time we plan on leaving/arriving so I can relay that to my friends who are leaving from Austin. Also, let me know what my share of gas is. It's the only thing I can offer in return XD.

and UTD zac, Fogo, Bwett, Infinity, and AlphaphOEnix will be in zac's car.

just for referrence, I have shotgun. Good day all.
Fixed. I do like the AlphaPhoenix idea though.
shotgun = you are a douche
and again, thanks for this.

I call window seat. No joust.
I call other window seat? -_-

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275

HAHA Thanks Zach no not "raging" that was just something i made up when i played against bwett. All my kills would end with a bair. I would bair him from the middle of the stage, catch the edge and then bair him outta his over b with ike or jump off stage while he is on edge and bair him under the stage i have a video with some of these things going on for reference.

Daimonster

Smash Journeyman
Damien 1$ mm sf:III, Friday night? there's a reason i offer so low =/, just wanted to make it interesting
oh YOUR ON!

Again to make sure we don't get confused. My car (total of 5) 1-Me, 2-DP, 3-Shuz, 4-Ice, 5-DP's friend.

I dunno when we plan on gamin friday. Whenever we got a time; we'll post it up here in the dallas thread.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Anyone from Dallas wanna do MM's at HOBO? Best 2/3 or 3/5 is fine with me, SBR ruleset, Preferably under $20 but I can make exceptions. Also do Ditto MM's, just depends on the character. Anyone interested can PM me or post in the Waco thread or here I guess.

Also: I do not have a teams partner. If they do teams at HOBO (Pretty sure they will), I will need a partner. Anyone interested?

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Anyone from Dallas wanna do MM's at HOBO? Best 2/3 or 3/5 is fine with me, SBR ruleset, Preferably under $20 but I can make exceptions. Also do Ditto MM's, just depends on the character. Anyone interested can PM me or post in the Waco thread or here I guess.

Also: I do not have a teams partner. If they do teams at HOBO (Pretty sure they will), I will need a partner. Anyone interested?
I'm in if you're talking Brawl. I'll PM you.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
DMG's wario is sicknasty man.
Thanks man, you and Santi are rapetastic. I promised to do a TL ditto with Santi just for the lulz, we could do a MK ditto for the lulz too. :)

HOBO is gonna be great, I just wish more people from Waco would go to tourneys. It's too hard to contact them. :ohwell:

Dojo

Smash Champion
Haha that'll be cool.
Yeah, there's not a whole lot of smashers in Waco it seemed like. Same with San Angelo. :(
You def rep it good though man. Im so pumped for hobo. Cant wait to see y'all there.

tac0

Smash Journeyman
Lol @ reset crew.

Let's play melee wednesday. I'll drive wherever and play whoever.

Send me a text or give me a ring. Either way works.4695449982

:0

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Thanks for playing me today on wifi UTD, it was fun. See ya in Houston this weekend

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Anyone who's invited to my party has either a PM here or a message on MySpace. I only had room for like 10 > people, so not too many got invites. If you're didn't get an invite, it's not that I don't like you, it's just that this really hot chic I'm trying to hook up with got the last invitation and she probably got yours. Blame it on the hot chic.

But those who do get to come: you get to have my dad's steakfingers, which I've hyped as much as possible and there's no way my hype will possibly live up to their awesomeness. To everyone else: be jealous. Be very, very jealous :p

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Ayo, Will ANYBODY be able to give me a ride to Hobo 11? I really wanna go. I can chip in gas money and all that good stuff; so someone hit me up either on here or in a PM, thank you.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Thanks for playing me today on wifi UTD, it was fun. See ya in Houston this weekend
Yeah i'll be looking forward to a legit rematch. Hopefully the lag was the reason I was doing so poorly online. I don't think I should attempt playing online anymore, especially if I'm too used to offline frame precision.

EDIT: LOL WTF EDIT DELAY

Also, I've played online a total of twice since then LOL

Duffman0615

Smash Rookie
hey guys, i live in dallas area, and im a decent, id like to say, brawler, I heard about the tourneys from Smashboards that happen in this area. Anybody want to brawl offline or online? sometime? pm me =) thanks oh and my aim and my msn are listed

PhoenixAlpha

Smash Journeyman
I'll be free to practice from 1pm to 6:30 ish, and all day Friday at my apt. on campus. I would attend some of the practice sessions you guys are having, but I have no means of leaving campus, as I stated before.

My AIM is on my profile here, and that's probably the best way to get ahold of me (I'm only not signed in if I'm asleep). Other than that PM me if you want to play.

I need practice against someone who ISN'T my roommate's Wolf/Pika ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom