• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Van Jones

Smash Lord
I might be able to come to the events this weekend. I have to be in the Dallas area, so there is a chance that I could stop by for a couple of hours.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Can someone get me a ride to PBT? I live in Plano...45 min drive to Flower Mound via no toll road. Won't mind chippin in for gas.

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Wait... what? Smashfest at Ruddy's is not a bust. Idk what you guys are on about. If everyones going to dphat's though whatever. I'm stuck at my dad's house so I can't go anywhere.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
No1 said anything so.. SMASHFEST AT DPHATS!!! LOL sorry ruddy didn't realize you were still throwing it.. sorry about the intrusion.. :( ANYWAYS people are welcomed to stay over if they are planning on spending the night at katies friday (not too far of a drive from my place).

SUPEr Nintendo

Smash Rookie
SMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ;D 3 days of epic goodness.... im bringing smash 64!!!! get wrecked by some link fox and pikachu!!!!! ahhh im super pumped
if i was a bowser main i would be proud right about now

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
The front page really needs to be updated with recent events =(

I couldn't find anything about any of the three smashfests (Dphat, Ruddy, Kates).
Not sure why rules for PBT#11 are still up there.
Bwett & Fogo's BI-WEEKLY is super outdated, especially since no one lives at that address anymore.
A link to the TEXAS TRAVEL PLANS group should be posted at the very top for ease of access: http://www.smashboards.com/group.php?groupid=1144

GoGo Fogo!

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
The front page really needs to be updated with recent events =(

I couldn't find anything about any of the three smashfests (Dphat, Ruddy, Kates).
Not sure why rules for PBT#11 are still up there.
Bwett & Fogo's BI-WEEKLY is super outdated, especially since no one lives at that address anymore.
A link to the TEXAS TRAVEL PLANS group should be posted at the very top for ease of access: http://www.smashboards.com/group.php?groupid=1144

GoGo Fogo!
Sorryyyyyy :(

On it right now.

Kates893

Smash Apprentice
Okay, so sorry dphat. I prolly wont make it to your smashfest tonight, i gotta finish cleaning for you phags. <3

If you are going to my smashfest tomorrow please remember to show up anytime after 3PM. If you come to my house before then i will cry. And if you are sleeping here, please bring pillows, blankets, etc. I have plenty of couch space and floor space. Make sure to call the couch when you get here ;P And I will provide food for everyone, but I only expected like 4 people to show up when I offered to feed everyone. So if people could pitch in a dollar I would love you:) If you dont like what i get you, oh well. BRING SETUPS!!!

My mommy told me she might make cookies for everyone:) if she does you better eat them!!! even if they taste like poo

Kates893

Smash Apprentice
lol i wish she would make homemade ones. i'll prolly have to go buy the bucket of dough tomorrow morning lololol

Shuzaku

Smash Apprentice
psh even if its made from a bucket, i still consider it home made if its baked at home.

cookies + womens touch = "orgrasms"

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Omg Margaritas are so ****ing good...... G.I.Joe drunk is going to be great. Even if the movie sucks I'm going to have a freaking great time! :D

I can't feel me. It feels weird to walk. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom