• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denti

Smash Master
denti I will we need to chat about snes and its awesomeness
but of course! the super nintendo is ageless! lol ;D

im going to be playing smash with cross today :D your free to join us! if you need to you can contact me at my cell 405-923-7133. your ness is legit ;D AiB never seems to have a legit ness XD so im going to want to practice against yours

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
I completely forgot about pandora. Thx to any1 postin suggestions about music tho. Btw, anybody have a good quality Trap or Die by Young Jeezy mp3? Hit me up on aim or pm me k k thx. Whoever uploaded the track on youtube ****ed up all over the place or has it in poor *** radio tape quality.

Crossjeremiah

Smash Ace
I completely forgot about pandora. Thx to any1 postin suggestions about music tho. Btw, anybody have a good quality Trap or Die by Young Jeezy mp3? Hit me up on aim or pm me k k thx. Whoever uploaded the track on youtube ****ed up all over the place or has it in poor *** radio tape quality.

lrn2 torrent

i have what.cd and waffles.fm invites and accounts up for grabs.

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
One would think that you would point out my quote as spam instead of taking the bait.
I stopped stalking you cuz I was too slow. This is just the thread that most DFW players frequent. Gonna start havin to abuse this squelch feature to it's fullest.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
One would think that you would point out my quote as spam instead of taking the bait.
I stopped stalking you cuz I was too slow. This is just the thread that most DFW players frequent. Gonna start havin to abuse this squelch feature to it's fullest.
Stop stalking me.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oLHbdM0tRG8&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oLHbdM0tRG8&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object><object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Mi29XrtA7rg&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Mi29XrtA7rg&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>​

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
Those videos are inspirational. "It's better to be great with one character instead of average at a lot of characters." Kinda makes me wanna commit.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
lol. Get that weak **** outta here Mango!!

So that's why Melee games end so much faster than Brawl ones. The more you know.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Lmao omg one of the best No's I've heard ever... EVER...

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Espy, that is them. All of those are from Revival of Melee. Everything occurred in that tournament together, even though the loser's semi final matches were uploaded before Winners.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
espy, That Is Them. All Of Those Are From Revival Of Melee. Everything Occurred In That Tournament Together, Even Though The Loser's Semi Final Matches Were Uploaded Before Winners.
Thats. Not. Them. Silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom