• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

N.O.T.A.-SrsC@

Smash Apprentice
Okay, that's it. Too much caffeine at night. I just had a dream where John Lithgow introduced Shuz and Forsaken singing "Breathless" by The Corrs in a high school gymnasium. I'm not saying Shuz did a bad job on the vocals, just saying that it was one screwed-up dream.

Srsly...

Suspect

Smash Hero
Okay, that's it. Too much caffeine at night. I just had a dream where John Lithgow introduced Shuz and Forsaken singing "Breathless" by The Corrs in a high school gymnasium. I'm not saying Shuz did a bad job on the vocals, just saying that it was one screwed-up dream.

Srsly...
lol..i just posted this on facebook..I just woke up but had a dream that i challenged Lee Martin in a mm, my bowser vs his sonic. We were playing on bears wii and he had these weird *** hacks on it. We never got to the match cause Lee was procastinating, then eventually i woke up :confused:

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
What are you talking about Zac? That's Lee's side hobby other then smash. Living in those swamps and all.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I had a dream Lee Martin was playing M2K. He grabbed him, started a Dthrow, and all of a sudden Dojo comes by and rushes in. He shuttle loops, and while M2K is crying in place, Lee shuttle loops him before he can move.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
DMG I challenge you to a $5 Stamina MM. 300HP. Obviously, the person who gets hit the least wins. Best 2/3. All 5 neutrals are banned to make things interesting.

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
Im lookin forward to a smashfest against good people. Gonna try and buckle down l2p wario for good.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Later today I am leaving for Colorado for about a week. If you are talking about this Friday/tomorrow, then I won't be able to make whatever. For Phase though, I think Light is going. I've talked to him and he said he would get me/potentially some of the other local guys, but I haven't talked to him again to make sure everything was cool.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
lol Andy

Come back hanson we love you :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom