• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Andy, I don't see the purpose of ever with-holding tournament information from us. Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend this one =(

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Well I'm not sure what the turnout was going to be but from what I can tell it's probably going to be in the mid 30s and I wasn't even sure if I was going to attend as I was planning on traveling to Colorado that weekend. Anyways good news Oklahoma plan on possibly bringing two carpools to phase and I'm currently discussing stuff with Kansas so get hype.

Anyways information about my smashfest, people can come over after 4 and give me a call if you want to come. Also need setups as I only got 1 tv. Also maybe have a surprise visit from someone. But yeah call me! No phone call and you show up don't be surprised if I kick you out.

Nike.

Smash Hero
I guess I'm the only player in Texas for brawl singles Pound. ADHD is in my pool. I will avenge you guys!

Leaving early tmrw morning. I'll be sure to text some of you guys updates about the tourney in case the livestream people are being lazy about it.

<3

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
It's interesting how in Brawl- , Link still has a horrible recovery. =(

The mindgames in this game.... I like how much aerial control/DI the elephant has.
Quick , I'm on stage 18 of level 1 (Collapse). What should I do? the button doesn't open the door... =(
EDIT - Nevermind, it's so simple. I got it. lol
Ok. I'm at stage 27 of level 1. Credit page... hmmm....

Well, I finally beat the only level in this game... lol it was too fun. =)
Stats:

Time - 23:36:62.5
Deaths - 217

I was just trying to beat it, wasn't playing for time or avoiding deaths; I didn't even realize until later that you can pause the game. lol

Donkey Bong

Smash Ace
1st playthrough

8:02:80

20 deaths

the best stages where its windy here "omg wtf why am i going left so fast?!?!" and the inverted gravity stripes one oh and the giant one was cool too.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Scores get exponentially better by playthrough.. I wonder how I could do after 5 playthroughs when my 3rd time is 4:00:02.5 and 2 deaths.
But I don't really care to find out right now.

Zac, is there a specific version or Brawl- out there we should have for the B- tourney at Phase? I didn't even think the whole cast had been done yet.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
The official alpha, which from what I understand has all characters Minus'd, is being released on the same day as Phase. I keep on telling zac he should pm the brawl- makers to see if he can get it a night early so we can set it up for phase, but zac is too lazy >=/

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
i thought brawl- tried to avoid infinite grabs, which is why the physics of the brawl- code takes away falco's chaingrab.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom