• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Everis755

Smash Cadet
O hai guize! Boose here. Bday is comin up in about a month and i was hoping to have another drunken smashfest. Hopefully you all that came last year enjoyed the alcohol (fogo and infinity haha) and brawl and teabagging and police and crap like that =D. I'll have more details as i get em.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Those attending the Tulsa monthly with me call/text me so I can arrange when we are leaving and stuff. I would like to leave around either 3-4pm or after 8pm so we can avoid traffic. If I recall correctly, the people interested in coming was Josh,Eric,Michael, and Shuz if I'm wrong tell me so I can replace you ASAP. I'll probably have everyone chip in 5 for gas so it'll be a cheap trip.

Edit: Want to apologize to sethlon and fogo (just sick of you know everyone complaining/insulting me when I'm not even trying to play gay. I just feel like the community likes to gang up on me and yeah I try to shrug it off but its getting alittle ridiculous). I'm going to try to be nicer to everyone and I hope everyone does the same and if I do something that bothers you just tell me and I'll try my best to stop. And I hope you would do the same.

Shuzaku

Smash Apprentice
Those attending the Tulsa monthly with me call/text me so I can arrange when we are leaving and stuff. I would like to leave around either 3-4pm or after 8pm so we can avoid traffic. If I recall correctly, the people interested in coming was Josh,Eric,Michael, and Shuz if I'm wrong tell me so I can replace you ASAP. I'll probably have everyone chip in 5 for gas so it'll be a cheap trip.

Edit: Want to apologize to sethlon and fogo (just sick of you know everyone complaining/insulting me when I'm not even trying to play gay. I just feel like the community likes to gang up on me and yeah I try to shrug it off but its getting alittle ridiculous). I'm going to try to be nicer to everyone and I hope everyone does the same and if I do something that bothers you just tell me and I'll try my best to stop. And I hope you would do the same.
im still up for it! as you know i dont get off until around 6 sowwy!

Ladybug

Smash Lord
I was gonna go... But I'm attempting to move out of Waterview so I probably can't. If anything, I'll just drive myself and let you know so whoever's housing will know to add one.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VD6BdYgIK1U&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VD6BdYgIK1U&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
youd be surprised.

@Denti
does this mean you can survive cg spike? cause that would probably be the easiest/best thing to work on in the falco v olimar matchup. for some reason fino cant do it either. I should be at phase 5 waiting for you =)

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Dphat, $5 MK ditto MM 3/5?

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Why mk ditto? I'll do my wario vs your mk instead.

Edit: Alright got open spots in my carpool to tulsa this weekend.
So far it's just me and shuz (I'll be charging 5-6 dollars on gas since the moment we get into Oklahoma someone else will be taking us the rest of the way). SO if you're looking for a fun weekend for a cheap price you should hit up Oklahoma with me.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Why mk ditto? I'll do my wario vs your mk instead.
No. I want to MK ditto MM. I play against wario wayyyyy too much I don't want to travel and play more warios >_<.

I'll mm you after wario vs IC's if you want though I advise against it lol.

Then we can do MK vs IC's after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom