• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Poor Infi. I miss Jinx btw. :(

And DMG does have that long blonde hair. I figure he could pass for a girl. :p Haha. But you have to kiss in public for it to count. >:p

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I... I am speechless right now.

What if I publicly show pics of me and Dphat spooning together, and profess my immense love for the Asian Sensation? Would that be enough?

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
Attention all players: Me and xryo work hard to put on a good show and would like you to return the favor. This will be our 8 month at funplex =] so lets celebrate by bringin in an epic turnout and a fun experience to all the out of staters. I ask all of texas and other states to help us out on promotion for this event! Please print and pass out these printable flyers to your friends, neighborhoods, family, churchs, clubs, zoo, You got the point! Simply click the link below and then click print. Thank you for helping increase your turnouts:chuckle:

Test Your Skills 8 Cali Vs Texas Flyer-> http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4052/4226243224_3241e96c7e_o.jpg

Hobo 23 Cali Vs Texas Flyer-> http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4054/4354126649_e02b9590ff_o.jpg

Denti

Smash Master
dang! all i need is a little more practice and I'll be up there man! the UNT tourney was fun. i had a great time with everyone i talked and played with! thx guys! I need wario and diddy practice, anyone willing? :)

Crossjeremiah

Smash Ace
so me and kate were talking about kansas
and it seems they have generic versions and names of some of our best players like
infintiy - affinity
dojo - domo
ultimate razer - razer

xD back me up on this

*Tyson*

Smash Ace
Phase in less than a week!!!! GET HYPED!!!:bee:

I hope everyone comes that did last time, that was awesome. 48 people not counting a lot of out of city people. Everybody make sure to get everyone to come again. I love all of dallas too much.

Josh- I saw you play today, im proud of you:)
Awestin- You *** better be back from Michigan( i think thats where you went)

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Tournament at UNT was alot of fun, sorry I woke up so late and thank you for somehow entering me into the tournament I really appreciated it. Good stuff sethlon, finally beat me man, I need you whip my MK back into shape dude cause yours is so nasty right now, and good stuff Billy, got you back after that beatdown you gave me at phase. Good games dude you've gotten alot better. Anyways had fun, nice seeing everyone this weekend I'll hopefully see everyone again at phase.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
Ahhhhh I won't be back in time :( I want to see y'all again especially you Tyson. Phase 7 for sure tho. Also, in mother 2 instead of saying fuzzy pickles
the camera man said say cheese sandwich. Weerd huh
hope to see you play soon Tyson I heard u gained like 10 levels

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
More important than tournament results, me and ice got first place in beer pong brackets. two for one all day baby. Boose's was really fun last night. Damien got *****. His GIF did too. Also, I play like m2k when I'm buzzed. Drunk? Nope, I suicide all 3 stocks.

Love, Forsaken

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
Oh snap Forsaken we wreck that hoe last night. I was borderlining buzz/drunk too. Idk how I wrecked that so hard. Last time I played I was horrible.

Good **** booze for the party man. Also Happy Birthday again fool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom