• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931

Garbage

Lol Light you are going? Ok cool just message me about the details

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
OK! THIS IS EPIC!!!! I was relooking at the rooming info for Whobo 2 and turns out, one of the possible rooms at the hotel was booked leaving i believe 1 room left. It was $90 a night, but it is now bumped down to $65 A NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have not been able to reserve the room yet unfortunately due to complications with one of the players so I still need someone to reserve it. If 1 person needs a room i will extend the people to 10 and it will cost very little money although it will be cramped... THAT 1 PERSON MUST RESERVE IT IF THEY WANT IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FK1

Smash Journeyman
Lmfao. Unknown to Unlight to Lekki? Silly Light.

FK, play me some at Phase. I need to brush up on the ZSS mu. :)
Sure...Not so sure I'll be there though. But yes...if I am, we may as well do so.

Also, was Unknown not one of them?

Kates893

Smash Apprentice
light told me we werent friends anymore.what a ******

EDIT: look at my avatar that dog has HUGE glasses wtf!

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
Lmfao. Done. I was gonna say, "Have you seen my friend, Tibbers?", but that is way better.

Also, sig check.
Sorry, that team name is exclusively for when me and dphat team. Unless, we can come up with some better team name.

/fixed

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
The Dallas thread is boring as hell, Nike.

Don't do it.
Besides, some of them are just talking about BB to troll you, and it's working.

Van Jones

Smash Lord
I'm pissed.

Been working on getting my Rog cube. Spent the last three days getting Balrog's #5 challenge in hard challenge mode.

Sit down today and run through ALL of Akuma's challenges in less than 30 mins. Bull****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom