• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Melee Thread! 10/20 Little Rock, 10/27 San Antonio

runningbrave

Smash Journeyman
Sorry, I thought DoH posted it on the first page. 902 Greek Row Dr. Apt 213 Arlington 76013

University Village Apartments off of Greek Row and Kerby

Penguin_ftw

Smash Apprentice
I'm pretty sure I lost every single one of the games I played. Still good fun though.

Has anyone ever told DOH that he has amazing powershielding abilities? Because he has amazing powershielding abilities.

Frame Perfect

Smash Journeyman
I'm pretty sure I lost every single one of the games I played. Still good fun though.

Has anyone ever told DOH that he has amazing powershielding abilities? Because he has amazing powershielding abilities.
watch his video on how to beat falco... that's where he demonstrates his true prowess!

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Whenever I go up to Dallas, it's actually Plano that I end up going to.

Anyway, is Wobbles still there? Or is he back at school now or wherever he goes?

I'm going up there the weekend of the 23rd but I think all of y'all are coming down here for the IT tournament =/

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
What happened to you giving me $20? When is that going to happen? And no, I'm not going to drive all the way to Dallas just to take $20 from you; that wouldn't even cover the gas money, so I'd need another and/or better reason.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
No, haha. Why would you think that? I'm talking to the guy who wants to give me $20. Unless you want to as well, but I imagine playing you for it would be much harder than playing the guy to whom I was referring. :)

Frame Perfect

Smash Journeyman
yea, just stay home... you don't want to risk exposure to the sun. but if you are feeling bold, you should go to the tourney this sat. at the fruit drink place
(which should be in the thread title already)
. you should know about this, seeing as how you read all threads and posts.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
lol you didn't spec who you were talking to and I was the last one who posted

first post updated, smash tonight?

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
I don't know; the closer the event gets the prospect of driving 12+ hours each way in my car makes me sadder and sadder

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
As long as your car is automatc, DoH, other people could assist with the driving. Though, I hear ya... that long on the road can be a *****.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
I talked to the guy who runs the tea shop and he said we might be able to start doing monthlies there. Or we might be able to have them at UTA if certain people step up...

SUNG475

Smash Ace
Please people do it for the smashers! :) We support you guys and yes with the tea shop man

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
So I just relocated to Denton , anyone going to UNT? I live right off campus and really want to stay atleast semi-alive in the community.

EDIT- DoH, youre in denton????

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
ah. well me and a couple friends are interested in setting up weekly smashfests in one of the buildings ( preferably every friday ). anyone interested?

And DoH, interested in smashing tuesdays/thursdays :p

I am an aspiring peach/fox ( have been using falco for the last six months ). the Lake can attest to my dedication to a game i am 8 years too late for.

UltimateHaxor123

Smash Apprentice
ah. well me and a couple friends are interested in setting up weekly smashfests in one of the buildings ( preferably every friday ). anyone interested?

And DoH, interested in smashing tuesdays/thursdays :p

I am an aspiring peach/fox ( have been using falco for the last six months ). the Lake can attest to my dedication to a game i am 8 years too late for.
fridays at unt...i should be able to go. haha i just started smash a little over a year ago so we're both late bloomers :D

Top Bottom