• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Melee Thread! 10/20 Little Rock, 10/27 San Antonio

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
We have a tournament in DFW on the 17th =/

For anyone who wants to grab some last minute practice before the tournament, I'm gonna have a mini-smashfest this wednesday, starting 6pm.

BRLNK88

Smash Ace
lol, I didn't ask them to come, I asked if any of them could come.
But if I can make it up to Dallas some time I'm down.

Pinkie Pie

Smash Journeyman
Hey fellas, what's the tourney plan this weekend? I hear there's one on Friday and then one on Saturday? ....like, what's up with that?

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
^^What the hell lol poor tournament organization?

Which one is better for y'all to go? For future references.
Batou's monthly was posted before OMG's next date was announced. OMG is a part of this event they do at that church once a month, so it's not really up to the TO of OMG to decide when it is held.

Just a little explanation on how that happened...

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Where the hell did you find that? And why didn't he tell me about it T.T

Also, LOL!@DoH xD come back to Texas *****. Just when we start traveling and ****** *** too..

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
well I'm going to make it to Batou's, though I don't get off work until 2:30pm so I might not get to actually sign up at the tournament.

MimicMew

Smash Apprentice
It was fun playing everyone at the tournament.

Congratulations, Sethlon. Can't wait to see the matches. =P

Thoraxe

Smash Apprentice
ayo supreme victor sethlon, smashfest this sunday (as in tomorrow), or are you thoroughly satisfied with dominating all of us already?

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
This has been a rather busy couple of days for me, and this sunday is my birthday, so I'm probably just going to chill. Next sunday for sure, though.

Thoraxe

Smash Apprentice
that's cool, Happy Burfday man. If you keep on wishing Roy were better on your birthdays, maybe that **** will stack. Roy for soon to be top tier!

MimicMew

Smash Apprentice

Have the best birthday ever, Alex.

edit:

...he even has a sword like roy. LOL

Pinkie Pie

Smash Journeyman
We need a Smashfest, like asap. I don't mind hosting - I live in Grapevine right next to the DFW airport, and I have two TVs and one Cube. Anyone want to play this weekend?

Pinkie Pie

Smash Journeyman
You're breaking my balls Sethlon, but it's okay, I had a quick Melee fix yesterday. I'll be there on Sunday. I'm having lunch in Chinatown (surprise surprise) so maybe I'll bring some newbie friends too :oneeye:

Top Bottom