• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DG Interview Thread: Walrus? Toasted

RPS

• Total voters

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Wow dude our movie interests are way similar. WTWTA (interesting acronym) is one of my favorite movies as well. I would have liked to see your break down of that. You still should.
Maybe one day.

Glad to see someone else who liked that movie though. A lot of people I know just got bummed out by it, or thought it was weird (both pretty reasonable responses, I think).

Axel

J|Zεη
Same with me, only one other person I know liked it. Everyone else just felt it to be too weird/melancholic. I think I enjoyed it so much because I felt I could really connect/relate to it at the time and just wanted to form a big pile.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Same with me, only one other person I know liked it. Everyone else just felt it to be too weird/melancholic. I think I enjoyed it so much because I felt I could really connect/relate to it at the time and just wanted to form a big pile.
Totes. The relationship between Max and his mom and between Max and Carol in particular really hit some nerves in me. It's a pretty affecting movie if you were ever kind of a lonely weirdo growing up, I think. Which I thought would be everyone, basically, heh.

Also, Jerkus I'd totally hang out with you. We could get drunk and talk about batman and Christopher Nolan for hours. It'd be a good time.

also hetero is the best slur ever can we make that a thing

Axel

J|Zεη
I think OS style may be better for this. I originally was going to use the interview style so that we would have natural answers on the spot and so that the interviewer could ask follow up questions after each question if they wanted so that it would be more like an interview/discussion. OS style seems fine though and works well for the interviewee with regards to time.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
So out of curiosity, why do we even NEED an interviewer for this? Wouldn't it be easier and faster just to have the interviewee just look at the questions and respond to them as they happen?

Axel

J|Zεη
So out of curiosity, why do we even NEED an interviewer for this? Wouldn't it be easier and faster just to have the interviewee just look at the questions and respond to them as they happen?
"I think OS style may be better for this. I originally was going to use the interview style so that we would have natural answers on the spot and so that the interviewer could ask follow up questions after each question if they wanted so that it would be more like an interview/discussion. OS style seems fine though and works well for the interviewee with regards to time."

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
"I think OS style may be better for this. I originally was going to use the interview style so that we would have natural answers on the spot and so that the interviewer could ask follow up questions after each question if they wanted so that it would be more like an interview/discussion. OS style seems fine though and works well for the interviewee with regards to time."
Not to mention there's several to lot of question the interviewer could ask the person. If you was to look at previous interviews I did, you would see that most of those were questions I've personally asked and broaded stuff I or others may want to know.

I really don't like it when the interviewee does the questions by himself, cause then it wouldn't feel like a 'real' interview.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Of course time shouldn't be a problem since I'm practically free whenever.

Circus' case however, it has been waited for too long.

seriously, I discourage people from doing it themselves. what point of an interview if you're doing it by yourself? =/

Overswarm

is laughing at you
OS style still the best!

Also I really enjoy seeing my name and setups pop up in these interviews in regards to scum and setups. <3

I wish I had more time and drive to play as town, but Liar game was exhausting and it was a short game. o_O

vote: Nabe

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
vote nabe

Can i vote twice or is that not allowed?

(nabe be really excited I have the bestest questions for you.)

Overswarm

is laughing at you
so are nabe or zen even here

we need to make a rule where the interviewee has to post something in this thread within X days after being chosen, lest we have a month until they realize they are being interviewed

Top Bottom