• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DG Interview Thread: Walrus? Toasted

RPS

• Total voters

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
If you could pick one really bad movie that had so much potential to remake, what would it be?

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
Honour, colour, flavour, favourite, neighbour. How much more natural does this feel?

Do Canadians use the far superior International System of Units (SI units)?

How much do you love Maple Syrup?

From what I can tell (from all the way down in the Southern Hemisphere), Canadians generally seem a lot more chilled/laid back than their American neighbours, especially in terms of being able to laugh at themselves and the stereotypes often associated with them. Is this a fair assessment? Or how would you (generally) compare your two cultures?

Is Canada a great place for Tourists to visit? To go on a uni exchange for a year? What are some spots that you'd recommend to me if I came visiting?

In Harry Potter Mafia I really liked how you used a lot of back ups for other roles, and in some cases Back Ups for roles that didn't exist (iirc there was a Nurse but no Doc). I think it was a good way to make everyone's role feel unique, while preserving the lack of night action swing usually seen in more vanilla set ups. Can you describe your philosophy in using roles in this way?

How did you come up with the main premise for HP Mafia? Did you take inspiration from somewhere or did you simply think it would make for an interesting game? Are you happy with how it turned out?

Given the chance would you change anything about HP Mafia, or would you leave it as it is?

Would you ever consider hosting a puzzle orientated game that is separate from Mafia? Or is this to be a once a year thing?

Describe the ideal 13-man set up that you would most enjoy playing in, i.e. number of scum, dynamic of scum team, any indys, town PRs, etc.

How do you like to approach Day 1 in a new game as town?

Are there still things you're trying to improve on in your game? Or are you mostly happy with your current playstyle?

When you get a role pm, what are you most hoping for?

Describe your feelings when you found out that Dark Horse had forgotten who he tracked. :chuckle:

How often do you name search a certain game? Does the pain ever cease?

I reread the end of a certain game a few months ago, and I must say that in hindsight I came off as a bit of an *** in postgame, so sorry about that :o. It's a good thing you're such a nice guy, but can you ever forgive me? :b:

When are we just going to ****?

Emma Watson: is their a fairer maiden in all the land?

Are we ever going to have that Harry Potter Movie night with Circus?

Do you agree with me that Xonar is just another Zen alt? Talk about all the evidence that points towards this strange but sexy plot twist.

Why was Soup unable to answer the previous question in his interview? Can he not handle the truth?

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Top 10 favorite fictional characters.

Top 10 favorite shows, anime or live action.

Top 10 video games.

If you could hang out with 5 Dgamers that you haven't already met in irl who would they be?

If you could invent one law the entire world had to follow, what would it be?

You're granted 3 wishes, with no possible work around for more wishes, what do you wish for?

Most improved Dgamer?

If you had the choice to kill anyone and get away with it, would you? Why and why not?

Same question but replace kill with tickle.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Oh ****.

I gotta think of some good questions for this one.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Nabe?

What's a Nabe?

Where do I accquire a Nabe?

Why Nabe?

Underrated players?

Overrated Players?

I don't know half of the things you put as your avatar, where do you find your avatar taste?

Which jerk stole all the mafia related questions for me to make?

What's your bucket list (things you want to do before you die)?

#HBC | ѕoup

You face a dilemma. You can only take one girl to the prom. Here are your choices:

[collapse="Door #1"]

Anal
, Long walks on the beach
Dislikes: Sunlight, Starbucks Coffee, Trendy sweater-vests, People with lazy eyes, Tom Cruise
[/collapse]

[collapse="Door #2"]

Likes: Anime, Roleplaying, Gaia Online, Puppies, Puppies in anime, Video Games, Glorious Nippon
Dislikes: Cats, Western animation, Facebook, Cold showers[/collapse]

[collapse="Door #3"]

Likes: Ponies, Internet Memes, Internet Memes with Ponies, Ponies with Internet Memes, Reddit
Dislikes: Things that aren't ponies, The Office, Your hipster band nobody has heard about[/collapse]

#HBC | ѕoup

When you see my face, when you walk my way, hope it gives you hell, hope it gives you hell?

:gova:

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
BSemoLga seems the obvious choice there.

Why haven't we met yet? I went to Revival of Salt, you should have telepathically known I was going to be there and shown up.

We need to have a Canadian D-Gamer thing where we all meet up. You, EE, T-BLock, Kantrip, myself and.... uhhh..... I feel like I MIGHT be missing someone. Sokr lives near Kantrip, right? I guess he counts. Y/N/Orgy?

Talk to me about Majora's Mask mafia, where we were super-fun time Indy friends and scum completely ran the Town. (Shoutouts to T-Block and J) How do you approach that game as your role? How did you feel during D1/D2 when those sorts of alliances were formed? What possessed you to claim Hider?

Why have I never seen an actual picture of you? I searched the pic thread and you've never posted one. Provide pls. I need something to fap to while I think of you.

You should have played your slot in Skies of Arcadia. Maybe then AM wouldn't have won. Why didn't you? :(

Do you play any games competitively? Sports? Music?

Favorite Video Game Music, go! Favorite Video Games, go!

What fictional characters do you most identify with? Please provide (minimum) one from an anime/tv show, and one from a video game.

Favorite childhood memory!

Favorite role in a mafia setup! (Both your favorite that YOU designed, and one that someone else made)

Maybe more later!

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Why aren't you bigmuscly? If you were, then all the cool canuck dgamers (EE glyph mashad nabe) would be bigmuscly, and all the uncool ones (rake, kantplay) wouldn't, and all the goddamn maritimers (goddamn maritimer raz) would be goddamn maritimers.

You're ruining the balance, man.

jk rake and kantplay I love you guys

BarDulL

Town Vampire
also

I can think of literally hundreds and am convinced she wouldn't be so popularly lusted after if she wasn't famous
Oh. My. God.

THANK YOU.

I don't get why so many people are practically in love with her. She'd make an awesome friend most likely (like I'm 90% on this), but I just don't find myself sexually attracted to her at all.

Maybe it's a French thing and subsequently I can't help but lust for women who have huge aspects about them, but Emma is just so...plain, with empty shelves everywhere, leaving me unsatisfied each time I come in to survey what she's selling.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
what questions would you like to answer that havent been asked and how would you answer them if they were asked?

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Do you still translate hentai/doujinshi?

How long does it take you to translate a volume?

What is your favorite hentai/doujinshi?

Are you a bigger hentai enthusiast than Rockin?

Would you sleep with Rockin giving your No Hetero status and the fact that both of you love hentai?

Who wouldn't you go gay for?

:gova:?

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Who's you're waifu?

What's your favorite series? You're waifu from your favorite series?

Had gaarufurendos before you're waifu?

Girlfriends then?

$$$$$$$smokeXweed420$$$$?

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
Oh. My. God.

THANK YOU.

I don't get why so many people are practically in love with her. She'd make an awesome friend most likely (like I'm 90% on this), but I just don't find myself sexually attracted to her at all.

Maybe it's a French thing and subsequently I can't help but lust for women who have huge aspects about them, but Emma is just so...plain, with empty shelves everywhere, leaving me unsatisfied each time I come in to survey what she's selling.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
^lol

I personally find Emma Watson very attractive. Do you agree? Why or why not? Pick 7 women, famous or not, that you think are more attractive than her, if possible. Accompany those pictures with what you like about them more than her.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Where in the world is Naben Sandiego?

Your a Wizard Nabe?!

What would you teach at Hogwarts?

Best crime you want to commit?

Canadian bacon or american bacon?

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
What's your favorite euphemism for coitus?

Name any amount of your favorite musical artists. Someone may have already asked you something similar to this, but you probably responded with a joke and I want a real answer. Also, I dare you not to say something about my spelling of "favorite."

When you hear Led Zepplin's "Immigrant Song" (as I suspect you do every morning you wake up, playing as if from everywhere), do you think it's about you?"

I imagine the large expanse of land separating the west coast of Canada from the east coast of Canada to essentially be overrun with Orcs. In fact, I'm imagining something akin to Middle Earth, only there isn't anything that isn't covered in snow. And somehow even more orcs. How close am I?

Who is your favorite Scott Pilgrim character? There is a right answer to this, but there is no wrong answer.

Are our bodies truly our own?

Some would consider the four Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles to be accurate representations of the four temperaments, creating an easy to understand template for the four basic food groups of human personality. Plug yourself and three other Dgamers into this template. (Yes, I liked this question so much when I posed it to Soup that I've decided to pose it to you as well.)

How annoying is the Adventure Time fandom, on a scale of "very" to "shut up?"

Technically, our first mafia game together was Rockin's Princess Sleepover Whatever Gay Stuff Mafia. Reflect on this game and quote the post that caused you to fall in love with me.

Canada Harry Potter Persona homo jokes Touhou real homo feels desu???????????

Top Bottom