• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DG Interview Thread: Walrus? Toasted

RPS

• Total voters

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Could this go a little faster? Not to be a douche but votes are one-sided in Kevin's favor, nobody else is voting and having this thread floating around on the first [and only] page of dGames is kind of a waste if it's only semi-active.

:059:

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Well we're still waiting on Macman's interview. Not much Rockin can do, other than open up questioning, which would muddle things when macman finally does the interview and Rockin formats it.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Alright guys, there's a bit of an issue

Macman is really busy. Like, he explained to me that he's been pretty busy as of late. Therefore, he's going to PM me the answers to his questions. Once he does, I'll post it up on the thread. Till then, no macman interview

He has selected his 3, and those three are

KevinM
Mashad/redcell
Medi

Macman has picked Medi

sorry for the long wait.
Looks like you've missed important details.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
I don't think I did. That post explains that we're waiting on Macman as far as his interview goes, and in the meantime we're just voting. He didn't say we were outright skipping Macman. That's the logical assumption to me since Rockin hasn't jumped in to do a votecount or etc.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
thing is, Macman is on hold. I'll be sure to PM him the questions so things won't get murky when he does decide to answer it. Mind you, I'm NOT skipping Macman at all. I'm just waiting for his side while I do other people's interviews.

so right now, we can just resume with the KevinM questioning.

so yeah guys, ask KevinM related questions away.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
How do you feel the game of mafia has changed from when the game was introduced to you, to the present day?

What veteran player do you feel most comfortable on your side as town? Your scum mate? Same question regarding the newer wave players.

What is your ideal Day/Night phase length?

Why won't you play RO D:?

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
What was it like playing your first adventure game? What transferred over from mafia? What was new and exciting?

So you were the Scarecrow in Batman holy balls that is cool. Where'd you take your inspiration for the character? What mentality did you bring to playing the Master of Fear? What do you wish you'd have done, or would you have done, if you could have been more active?

What was your favorite play ever in the history of Decisive Games? Favorite moment in general?

Who are you always wary of when you play a mafia game?

Who are you always wary of when you play an adventure game?

DGames has a rather consistent influx of newbies. What's your #1 "this guy is so ****in scummy" tell when it comes to fresh meat?

How much do you love EE? Picture a catchy beat and bust some rhymes on this subject.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Questions:

What do you think about Fluff posts? What if the person naturally posts alot?

Is it wrong for the person to use words such as "Should" and others relating to "Advice Doggin"? How do you think someone generally good (or thinks so) at teaching, avoid this?

What type of questions are unneeded besides wifom?

What is a solid case? What is a weak case?

How many questions is too many questions?

In a newbie thread, how should a semi-experienced player start out? Should newbies trust the IC's with power? What would you do in that situation, knowing that the leaders are quite, slow. (In moving, didn't do that much ****)

What roles are too broken? Is a setup ok if everything is fun and balanced? What if two roles were combined, how should that go?

What is your advice for players who wish to be strong town players? How can one find out other town tells so that they can combine intelligence and corner scum? (I hear monster Island is a great example, I need to read it more, but could you give examples to some who didn't have the time to read all of it?)

More questions later

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Do you think it would benefit your play if you would be a little bit more elaborate in mafia games? If not, what makes you think so?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
What do you do to avoid getting killed by vig when you are town?

Why did you start off TMNT mafia by claiming miller?

Do you think large posts are anti-town, or do you feel that people should buckle down and read them?

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
How did come to your current playstyle of minimum-sized posts? Did you just start out with it, or did you gradually develop it over time?

If you could personally handpick 2 scummates for a game where you are scum, who would you pick and why?

Who's the strongest town player on Dgames in your opinion?

Do you think that there are any general scumtells fo experianced players who know what they are doing (so basically EE's question but in reverse)?

What's your stance on meta?

Do you know how to dance IRL?

On average, how many women are in your place of residance at any given hour?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Batma(n)fia. Was keeping me out of the loop planned, or something that just happened? You scared the **** out of me (Ryker) when you stole my safe claim.

How old were you when you got your first kiss?

Fill in the blanks to create your own Rockin joke. _______ is an acceptable _________ for ________ when _________ are __________.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
any advice you wanna give new players on how to improve?

how was your day today? howve you been?

if you could meet and chill with 5 dgamers irl who would they be and why?

when we finally adopt a child together do you like the name KevinMarsh for him?

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
What was your favorite mafia game in Dgames?

What is your favorite town role? Scum role? Independent role?

What is your favorite open setup?

Assuming that all players in a game would be completely active at all times, would you prefer to play in a larger game, or a smaller game? What is your ideal game size?

If you could add/change/remove any rule that is pretty standard here in Dgames for mafia games, what would it be and why?

What is your ideal Neutral/CP stage list for Melee singles? (No more than 7 neutrals, but you can have as many CPs as you want)

What is your most/least favorite Melee matchup to play?

What is your most/least favorite matchup to watch?

Who is the hardest player for you to read in mafia?

What would your dream game flavour be and what character/role would you ideally get in said setup?

Where do you spend most of your time on SWF?

What other games do you play a lot outside of smash?

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Are you finally gonna play me at Zenith?

Who was your favorite set of scummates in a game and why?

Who are your favorite players among the old guard of Dgames?

Who are your favorite players among the new guard of dgames?

How do you avoid getting lynched as town?

Wait, have you ever been town?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yes we are. ;-; I want that innerview.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
*implying that he would like to help :awesome:

Top Bottom