• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Originally people didnt join ebr because of inferno and jd. Jd dropped, so I dont see why people didnt join afterwords.

:phone:

Axel

J|Zεη
J take over the last 3p maf for me will ya? (if you need to use this account the password is the same just with a 0 at the end)

/out ERB & Tekken

@request replacement for Breaking Bad (sorry to do this to you JTB I really am).

Put my interview on hold (rockin fell asleep while we were doing it so we didn't get to finish. weird *** dude). I may just do it OS style before I go to bed. My choice for next interview are Sephiroth's Masamune, Vanderzant, and Ranmaru.

Would do shoutouts but I'll be back sometime. Peace.

Also Marshy is awesome.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
I hope you're still up for being the co-mod of Hearts... but if not I guess that's ok, you did a dynamite job of it so far. Good luck with whatever is happening right now

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Since I clearly failed to uphold my promise of doing the set-ups by Sunday (i.e. 2 hours ago) you all have every right to make fun of me. That being said I'm going to do them.

Just got back from a tourney, was out all saturday and sunday :v.

Also I notice that after my post a bunch of things happened but I do not feel like reading ANY of it!
If there's anything that I need to weigh in on, just tell me now yo.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Also if we're excluding players for being bad how much fun is it going to be just to see me and Marshy play two person mafia all day

: coolshades.gif :

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
My friend loves the Batman series, but brought up the point that the comic series might be considered a little limiting for Nolan seeing as his production of Inception showed his capabilities and talent as not only a director, but also a phenomenally creative writer.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Why did you change your name? : 3

I liked Allegory.

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
My friend loves the Batman series, but brought up the point that the comic series might be considered a little limiting for Nolan seeing as his production of Inception showed his capabilities and talent as not only a director, but also a phenomenally creative writer.
I love what he's done with the series, but I am very excited to see what he does in the future as well.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Man, this would've been a much better flavor for the SK in Youtube Memes than Dodson.

:059:

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Also if we're excluding players for being bad how much fun is it going to be just to see me and Marshy play two person mafia all day

: coolshades.gif :
That's actually something I've considered. Making a two person mafia where you have to convince anyone who is willing to vote that you aren't scum / other person is. 50% chance. Just to see if it ever gets too far away from 50%.

Also the inverse, where two people just watch a game and place bets on who is town/scum/indie to see their success rate and how that improves as a day phase goes on.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Gorf, seriously, are there any mafia games you aren't running right now?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Wow, Avengers midnight premiere was fantastic. Sorry if its different but suuuuuch a good movie.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Avengers was a fun movie. The movie played things generic and safe, but nevertheless still very fun. 8 out of 10.

Saw it with a Russian friend of mine who only gave it a 6 out of 10, because he hated how Scarlett Johansson supposedly mispronounced the Russian language REALLY badly, even though she's suppose to be playing a Russian character. Thought that was kinda funny.

Top Bottom