• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Not being able to attack the Capcom weaboos is a very troubling proposition, particularly when Capcom has provided me with nothing but one reason after another to despise them after about 2004. I will have to confer with President Emperor of Funny Hats and Soiled Pants Adumb Rodeus to see if he's willing to sever economic ties with Capcomany for the purpose of the righteous war effort.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Also didn't Squirrel Girl standstill with Deadpool? Or is that a win because she was so annoying she annoyed Deadpool or something

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
So when are we gonna have a Pokemon Conquest vs Marvel + Capcom mafia game

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Also didn't Squirrel Girl standstill with Deadpool? Or is that a win because she was so annoying she annoyed Deadpool or something
As much as she's a joke character, she's not a chump. She's handed Wolverine his *** on a silver platter, but Marvel has some ****ing stupid characters. The strongest character I would define as a "hero" would probably be Captain Britain (with Excalibur). His power is only limited by his confidence and determination. So, despite having literally unlimited power, he's still under at least five other characters.

Captain Britain > Squirrel Girl
Swiss > Adum

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Nah, she just beated deadpool by scratching him a lot.
Yeah but I mean that's like saying Robin beat up Batman in Batman Forever because he threw a temper tantrum and Batman allowed him to punch him until he wasn't angry anymore. Granted Deadpool seemed a little more distraught about it.

SG may win every fight ever but she's not actually more powerful than the megaballer types until Marvel reveals she has luck based powers or somethin'. After all power ranking **** is based on events moreso than stats isn't it? I know The Spot has like a 2/5 intelligence or some **** and the dude is a scientist that invented technology to open up a whole new dimension with help from just one assistant and a **** ton of Kingpin's money.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Yeah but I mean that's like saying Robin beat up Batman in Batman Forever because he threw a temper tantrum and Batman allowed him to punch him until he wasn't angry anymore. Granted Deadpool seemed a little more distraught about it.

SG may win every fight ever but she's not actually more powerful than the megaballer types until Marvel reveals she has luck based powers or somethin'. After all power ranking **** is based on events moreso than stats isn't it? I know The Spot has like a 2/5 intelligence or some **** and the dude is a scientist that invented technology to open up a whole new dimension with help from just one assistant and a **** ton of Kingpin's money.
You could say she isn't powerful, but she still gets those wins....somehow.

If Thanos and co lose to her, where does that place them?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I don't get why anyone likes the flash. What powers does he have? Temporary container for quick knowledge? Running really fast? Telling secrets right in front of people?

SG is dumb. The only thing about actual power level is the cards that she has. MODOK has a higher defense stat than her.

:phone:

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
The fact that everyone is talking about Squirrel Girl in a serious discussion is lulzworthy.

I don't get why anyone likes the flash. What powers does he have? Temporary container for quick knowledge? Running really fast? Telling secrets right in front of people?
The Flash is such a smartass, and a jester as well. Unlike everyone else who seems to act more serious, The flash is your casual type of hero who slightly trolls other enemies. His powers are surprisingly useful. Not just for speed. I could go on about his useful powers, but I think someone can do a better job then me.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
The idea of a guy who can run so fast he occasionally time travels not being useful in literally anyone's eyes blows my mind.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
runs so fast that he travels back in time and beats them up as a baby

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend

SG is dumb. The only thing about actual power level is the cards that she has. MODOK has a higher defense stat than her.

Nah bro, on marvel's official database, they have power grids for all their characters. Here's Squirrel girl's.

For reference, here is Thanos'

Unfortunately, as should be obvious it, more precise for lower levels, "off the charts" individuals cover a very wide range (Captain Britan and the Phoenix both have the exact same stats as squirrel girl, thanos' stats are identical except for speed which is lower).

Haven't refound the official statement that she's the most powerful character in the marvel universe, but I'm looking for it.

Not being able to attack the Capcom weaboos is a very troubling proposition, particularly when Capcom has provided me with nothing but one reason after another to despise them after about 2004. I will have to confer with President Emperor of Funny Hats and Soiled Pants Adumb Rodeus to see if he's willing to sever economic ties with Capcomany for the purpose of the righteous war effort.
We've always been at war with the capcom weeaboos, why do you think we made sure it was marvel VERSUS capcom?

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
We've always been at war with the capcom weeaboos, why do you think we made sure it was marvel VERSUS capcom?
If this was true, why would you allow them to even produce it in the first place??? This was a highly successful franchise and if you really were at war with them, the series would never have been made in the first place.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
so here's some mother****ing prophetic ****ing ****

I will have to confer with President Emperor of Funny Hats and Soiled Pants Adumb Rodeus
Written yesterday 'round the afternoon or some such.

some buttwad pissed his pants last night at work

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
So is marvelia a homie-friendly place or real? Cause I'm about to switch thunder users.

Yaya

Smash Champion
So I just played TF2 with Hando. Which is kinda cool because I rarely go on these boards anymore and didn't know he was back.

Handorin

Smash Hero
So I just played TF2 with yaya. I forgot exactly where he came from. I just remembered I knew him.

=D

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
@BSL: It's in a documented alliance with the protection of the homies, but it is not, in fact, consolidated with the homies. I couldn't allow such a powerful shakedown of the makeup of my great people.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
As much as she's a joke character, she's not a chump. She's handed Wolverine his *** on a silver platter, but Marvel has some ****ing stupid characters. The strongest character I would define as a "hero" would probably be Captain Britain (with Excalibur). His power is only limited by his confidence and determination. So, despite having literally unlimited power, he's still under at least five other characters.

Captain Britain > Squirrel Girl
Swiss > Adum
Excalibur and SoA.

Yeah.

Also, those charts you found are retconned. Squirrel Girl:

Intelligence 2

Strength 4

Speed 3

Durability 3

Energy Projection 1

Fighting Skills 4

source