• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Oh yeh.

Randomly met up with zen on epic mafia like, yesterday, I think. I was scum and got him first n stuff. Few plays later, the game crashed.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Mariah Carey is the hottest MILF I have ever laid eyes on. On a less important note, Gravatar icons are cache based. Which disgusts me. However the option to toggle between a non-cache and cache option is super convenient.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Oh man I totally have to disagree with you there. I can't even think of any other milfs but Mariah Carey would be at the bottom of my list.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
As much as I'd like to be 8 little girls at the same time, I need people to associate me with one at a time. If I were more the only solution were to build up a split personality.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Ramses I associate you with at least 17 different little girls.

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
Incoming Rant (sorry, but have to ***** about this somewhere :mad:)

So my Wii U died a couple days ago and I finally got it fixed replaced today.

The problem is (un)popularly known as the Blinking Red Light of Death (Wii U Edition), because when you hit the power button the console fails to start up and the LED just flashes red indefinitely. I say unpopularly because from my extensive research into this issue, I only found a handful of cases that were the same as mine.

So yeah, I call Nintendo and they tell me I have to bring it into the store I bought it from and they'll organise for it to be sent it for repair at no charge to me, but that I'll lose all my save data (awful because I've lost my Skyward Sword save about 50 hours in, and I really couldn't be ****ed to start again). I go to the store and they tell me that they don't handle warranty because the Wii U is still under manufacturer's warranty. However, good bloke JB employee lets me buy the 3 year store extended warranty for $60 (that I chose not to get at launch because Nintendo products are usually pretty sturdy) and just replaces my console on the spot, so at least if this happens again with in the next 3 years I can just go in and get a new one again.

I also previously bought Little Inferno off the eShop for $15, which I assume is lost now because of how Nintendo handles DRM for downloadable games (tied to my console account which I don't think I can get back). I also had a handful of Wii VC titles, but I've rorted Nintendo enough times to not cry over a couple lost games.

I know this is probably a 1 in 1000 type deal and I'll probably forget all about this in a couple month when Nintendo roles out some good titles, but man, as I'm waiting for this goddamn software update to finish I can't help but feel the sting of buyer's remorse :c.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
vanz that really sucks about your wiiu. the main reason I prefer consoles to pc is exactly because they're reliable. no compatabilty BS etc, just plug and play. also good: twinsticks.
on a slightly related note are you gonna get rayman?

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
vanz that really sucks about your wiiu. the main reason I prefer consoles to pc is exactly because they're reliable. no compatabilty BS etc, just plug and play. also good: twinsticks.
on a slightly related note are you gonna get rayman?
I was like 99% going to get it when it was supposed to be released in Feb, because I tried the demo and it was awesome and there weren't many other games I wanted. I also started playing Origins on the Vita, which so far is amazing btw. Right now it's on sale for $18 iirc, or $13 for the PS3 version. Actually I think all ubisoft games are on the PS Store.

But since it's been delayed till September... actually yeah I'll probably still pick it up. The only other Wii U games that'll be out by then (that I'm interested in) will probably be 3D Mario/Mario Kart/Windwaker. So probably 90% chance at this stage.

Jeez vandy that rotts. Did you ever get psn running btw?
Ya I did (thanks btw). The only annoying things is that it still checks my Paypal billing address, and thus won't let me add funds this way. So I've had to buy $50 PSN cards for $57 online.

However it's basically paying for itself because I got Rayman Origins for $18, and on the Australian store it's usually $47.99. I could get a retail version for $30, but I'd have to buy it online anyway, as the Vita is very poorly stocked at our retailers.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Clarification: Would bang the avatar, cuz t.i.t.z

Top Bottom