• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Kev, I'm a little disappointed that Ryker's quote didn't mention that he could still get shot.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
guys i want to do weeb things (there's this manga that seems pretty good and i wanna try some anime, also i currently have a weeb avatar on another website and my skype) but do not want to call out for being a weeb

how do i get over my insecurity

#HBC | ѕoup

i want to keep the balance between 'hipster dude who plays video games' and 'semi-weeb who plays games like SMT and reads the occasional manga and sometimes anime'

#HBC | ѕoup

but people make fun of me and i don't want to made fun of, i am self-concious

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
theres nothing EE hasnt punched in the **** yet so youre cool on that part

good anime is good tho
but if its really weeaboo then i fully support a good **** punch or two

#HBC | ѕoup

full metal panic? also i've been thinking about picking up stuff like baccano and darker than black. also i just like anime style drawings and fanart, also i play a ton of JRPGS

;_;

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
full metal panic? also i've been thinking about picking up stuff like baccano and darker than black. also i just like anime style drawings and fanart, also i play a ton of JRPGS

;_;
You should try Durarara before Baccano, I think you'd like it more. They're made by the same people though.

July

Smash Apprentice
thats such a good feeling july :)
Thank you!!!

July, if you want to survive here, you've got to find the biggest and most intimidating guy and knock him down so everyone knows not to fk with you.

Real life advice from prison.
Thanks! I'll make sure to do this at graduation, it'll definitely make the ceremony more exciting.

D-Games! I'm playing Mystery Dungeon Blue and want to name Pokemon after people.

What's your favorite (386) Pokemon?

Can't do duplicates, so taken already:
Torchic (Partner), Eevee (Starter)

Ryker - Hitmonchan
Armor - Larvitar
Juu - Sandslash
Raziek - Absol
PJB - Medicham
Soup - Heracross or Gengar
My favorite is Raichu :)

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
evil eye is gonna punch me in the **** and it scares me
man it ****ing SHOULD scare you

I hear he arouses you first so it's extra painful. Confusingly painful. You're all "oh EE I've never felt this way before" and then "OH EE I'VE NEVER FELT THIS WAY BEFORE."

Not that I would know, as EE has always treated my **** very tenderly.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Can you honestly say you'd rather not know?

Search your heart.

#HBC | ѕoup

i imgine EE is rather less subtle about it, like a hunter stalking his prey, he comes out of the shadows at night and the only thing that can be heard is a hard slam against the concrete and someone gasping in pain.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I received a mail-a-dickpunch by proxy, thanks to Ryker.

I hear the hurt look on my face was the best part.

Ryker could probably tell the story better than I can, being the deliveryman and all.

#HBC | ѕoup

that being said it physically hurts my **** just to think about it

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
This is actually one of my greatest fears tbh.

I'm very self conscious and tend to want to bash myself in the head when I make a mistake.

I hate being a perfectionist.

I received a mail-a-****punch by proxy, thanks to Ryker.

I hear the hurt look on my face was the best part.

Ryker could probably tell the story better than I can, being the deliveryman and all.
I wanna hear this :D

Marshmellowman

Macman|marshy
i want to keep the balance between 'hipster dude who plays video games' and 'semi-weeb who plays games like SMT and reads the occasional manga and sometimes anime'
why dont read manga and watch anime that avoid the tropes associated with weeabooism? i mean an entire subset of manga (seinen) is targeted towards adults. are many of them still completely ****ing horrible and contain said cliches? absogorfdamnlutely my friend. but theres enough of em that dodge such content and can be taken seriously enough by the average reader that anyone who calls you a weeaboo for liking them probably doesnt know what theyre talking about

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
I should probably post my interview (which has been completed for several days now) before someone punches me in the ****. I mean, if you guys really wanted torture me that would be the route to go.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Soup you shouldn't give a **** about what other people think of you. If you like weeaboo things then you like weeaboo things. That's just who you are. Sure it means that you have ****ty tastes but honestly why does that really matter in the grand scheme of things? Mold yourself around you, don't mold yourself around others.

That said, I'll recommend Baccano. It's one of the better animes out there imo, even if it still has a couple clinched characters, they still end up working as an entirely likable cast. I haven't seen Darker than Black or FMP so I haven't nothing to say on that. I have seen DRRR, and I would recommend Baccano over it. DRRR has a lot of cool characters, but some of them are ****ing tweebs and the story lacks focus at times. Bannano's characters are all cool in their own way and while the focus of the story shifts around a lot it still really is only telling about three stories during the series.

#HBC | ѕoup

it's always funny to me because the ones who care are usually the ones who do the same thing

"Haha, you're watching ANIME? What a LOSER!"
*high fives his buddy behind him and afterwards goes home to watch Lucky Star*

Top Bottom