• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Leave it to Smashboards to come back the day Grand Theft Free Time V comes out.

Not that I'm playing it.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Man that was worse than the 502 Dragon but you can all worship me as the savior of DGames once again the 522 Wyvern is no more.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
"We are clearly in a situation where WIFOM is prevailent. Let's try to avoid using them as much as possible."

Omg. I missed this website.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Also while I was gone i remember I downloaded pb:bg at the start of the summer and then never touched it (:glare:) and its fairly fun for an incredibly weeabooish game

:phone:

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
does PB:BG stand for Peanut Butter BattleGround or am I missing something

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Yeah and it's super fun. But I mean Ryker never wants to play any games. Also Alex new BL2 DLC, we have to get on that.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
My live already ran out and I really don't want to grind up ANOTHER 11 levels after I just got gaige there and relatively fully reequipped and argh can gearbox just make bl3 yet.

When they release a hyperion moon base dlc I'm in. Until then, I ain't bothering with more levels.

Aaaaarrrggggggghhhh profanities

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Oh real? Didn't know they raised the level cap... guess that means I have to farm all those pearls again... RIP Lvl 61 Sawbar.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Hi guys. I had a birthday while the site was DDoS'd. I'm 19 now! Also, I just got invited to live with my rich uncle in costa rica for four months, which is obviously going to take away time from Mafia. I should be leaving pretty soon. So I guess this might be ironic in a way, but as I'm saying hello, I'm also saying Good bye.

#HBC | ѕoup

MAN I WAITED FOR LIKE 2 WEEKS TO SAY THIS BUT SHOUT-OUT TO MARSHY FOR REPPING J. COLE BORN SINNER IS FANTASTIC

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Hi guys. I had a birthday while the site was DDoS'd. I'm 19 now! Also, I just got invited to live with my rich uncle in costa rica for four months, which is obviously going to take away time from Mafia. I should be leaving pretty soon. So I guess this might be ironic in a way, but as I'm saying hello, I'm also saying Good bye.
Cost Rica doesn't have internet protocol? We will miss your data packets.

#HBC | ѕoup

OTHER SHOUT OUT TO CIRCUS FOR BEING GENERAL BRO, LIVING IN MICHIGAN, AND HAVING GOOD TASTE IN MUSIC THE NATIONAL IS THE BEST

OTHER SHOUT OUT TO WASHED FOR THE SAME THINGS
OTHER OTHER SHOUT OUT TO EE FOR DICKPUNCHING PEOPLE EVEN WHEN THE SITE WAS DOWN I COULD HEAR THE SCREAMS ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE BORDER GOOD SHOW
OTHER OTHER OTHER SHOUT OUT TO NABE FOR BEING NABE WHEN ARE WE GOING TO JUST ****
OTHER OTHER OTHER OTHER SHOUT OUT TO EVERYONE ELSE TOO YOU'RE ALL GREAT AND I WILL MISS YOU ALL

Top Bottom