• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Immense Sadness.

WHY MUST CALL OF ASS CREED MODERN BLACK WOMEN GET YEARLY RELEASES BUT WE CAN'T EVEN GET A THIRD OF THIS AMAZING SERIES?!

Life isn't fair. :(

Fandangox

Smash Lord
So it's Myself, Soup, @Overswarm @ Jdietz43 Jdietz43 @Handorin @ Xatres Xatres (Assuming everyone is still in, and is aware that these games take a LONG time)

and whoever decides they're most interested between @ Fandangox Fandangox @ #HBC | Gorf #HBC | Gorf @ BSL BSL .

Work it out, you three!
BLS and Gorf can take it. Gonna try to learn more about the game before signing to a game.

Also unrelated, but I wish Smash Bros looked like this:

There's something about hard-shadow comic book-style artstyles that make me love them.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
i've never really cared for valentine's (mostly because it's just a commercial ploy) but i have someone to spend it with this year and

that's kinda nice i guess

today doesn't feel any different from any other friday, im not feeling love in the air im feeling the heater in my room

#HBC | ѕoup

n-

yes, he came to me in his pajamas on a cold michigan afternoon with a box of old disney VCRs and i had to say yes

#HBC | ѕoup

he also had a little mermaid one where she would show up on the television everytime you pressed the play button, real snazzy

Last edited:

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Adrenaline. If I'm staying up, it's usually because I'm doing something fun. As long as I'm active, it's easy. Staying up to do boring stuff is more difficult, it becomes a matter of willpower.

Last edited:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
@ Jdietz43 Jdietz43
@Zen

Civ 5 tomorrow night!!! Don't forget. :D

Anybody else is welcome to join. I don't know the limit though. Also, I am a bit green to it.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
You're just salty.

Looking at the video, he looks extremely powerful. I think he'll place top tier.

Last edited:

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
His ground game does look ridiculous, but his recovery is obviously complete bootycheeks and his air game is implied to be bad.

Chances are you'll be able to play around a lot if his stuff.

#HBC | ѕoup

guys characters from promos always look OP compared to the actual game, i remember when everyone was ****ting themselves about pokemon trainer and he turned out to be well

pretty average

Fandangox

Smash Lord
Little Mac seems to be very good on ground, but given doc says "you are not an air fighter mac" and that poor recovery, it seems he has a couple of things to hold him back. He seems to be the opposite of Brawl Jiggs who was better on air, than ground.

He seems very fast too, and doesn't seem to have projectiles. So he might play kind of like Captain Falcon. He might be lightweigh for balance, but I can't tell from the trailer.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Little Mac seems to be very good on ground, but given doc says "you are not an air fighter mac" and that poor recovery, it seems he has a couple of things to hold him back. He seems to be the opposite of Brawl Jiggs who was better on air, than ground.

He seems very fast too, and doesn't seem to have projectiles. So he might play kind of like Captain Falcon. He might be lightweigh for balance, but I can't tell from the trailer.
Considering his size and the fact being "Little" is half of his character, I'd wager quite a bit he's a lightweight.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
BLS and Gorf can take it. Gonna try to learn more about the game before signing to a game.

Also unrelated, but I wish Smash Bros looked like this:

There's something about hard-shadow comic book-style artstyles that make me love them.
must resist ranting about inconsistency and quality issuessssssssssssssssssss

lil mac is hype tho!

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer

200 awesome points for anyone who knows exactly what the Barkley folder contains

Last edited:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
lol at broken image

goin to sleep

text me 215 251 2190 for CIV 5 tomorrow cuz I'll be over-sleeping

nite dgames love u happy valentines

Top Bottom