• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
The points are yours!

Let there never again be a Chaos Dunk in our time.

lol at broken image

goin to sleep

text me 215 251 2190 for CIV 5 tomorrow cuz I'll be over-sleeping

nite dgames love u happy valentines
Alright, I'll honestly probably be doing the same so it'll most likely be a late afternoon/night thing assuming that's when Zen is free.

Last edited:

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I earned more by correctly guessing the entirety of Raz's GB/GBC library from a picture of where they were stored. I could only see the tops of them, so I knew what color they were. I had three strikes and I was out. Using the organization and what I know of Raz, I got them all before missing one for the last time. The final game was a second copy of Oracle of Ages. The reaction was priceless.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
I did indeed. They're fully funded and then some lol.

I only heard of it way way after they were already fully successful though. I suppose I could have thrown in for a CyberDwarf pillow, but that's reaaaally not necessary XD

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744

updated it cause it's been a while now that i think about it

Last edited:

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
OS seems stressed already. Has he been getting enough sleep?

Handorin

Smash Hero
I don't blame him. Just look at jdietz looking at him.

Actually, I feel like our avatars all fit our country.
Especially Russia.

Fandangox

Smash Lord
Considering his size and the fact being "Little" is half of his character, I'd wager quite a bit he's a lightweight.
Most likely yeah, but its Sakurai, so I'd rather not take anything for granted. Plus Rosalina was mentioned being light despite being very tall.

Also was re-watching the trailer yesterday and noticed that when Mac was excersizing, Doc counts up to 101.

Happening?

I am mostly half serious.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
CIV 5 TIME

Should be ready within the hour.

WHO WANTS TO PLAY?

Me Zen and JD are down

Axel

J|Zεη
I love the little mac reveal, more so Samus comparing size of height.
He punched a woman...

datgenderequality

#Circus

OS, got some of that walrus for me brah?
Walrus is so lame. Makes CO a pain. And soon all the states will be in this lane. Sigh. Why can't they see, just cuz it a tree dont make it healthy? They say it's natural man. Natural as I be. And I agree. Natural as I vy. They say it's natural man. Natural as I be. And I agree. Natural cas ill ty.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
OS, got some of that walrus for me brah?
****ing **** my sides.

Axel said:
Walrus is so lame. Makes CO a pain. And soon all the states will be in this lane. Sigh. Why can't they see, just cuz it a tree dont make it healthy? They say it's natural man. Natural as I be. And I agree. Natural as I vy. They say it's natural man. Natural as I be. And I agree. Natural cas ill ty.
I don't know if serious or joking cuz of rhyme scheme, but you can't deny the medical benefits that walrus has proven to have. Of course, igniting anything with a flame and inhaling what comes from it into your lungs on any degree isn't good for you, the natural argument is dumb, but... Walrus is like the best.

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
i've never really cared for valentine's (mostly because it's just a commercial ploy) but i have someone to spend it with this year and

that's kinda nice i guess

today doesn't feel any different from any other friday, im not feeling love in the air im feeling the heater in my room
Yeah I'd actually never done anything for valentine's day before, worked out well though.

That pokemon run is amazing!

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
@ Axel Axel

if you're actually back for a bit why dont you commit to a game with me once there's a setup i actually like up in the queue

Top Bottom