• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DGames Summer Mafia Bash - Day 2 Begins. Deadline Day 2 begins - Deadline 8:00 A.M. CST Monday 6/24

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
He just hasn't seemed to be playing off, and it seems like he was targetted when there are better lynches with the point of "he hasn't shown his face in a while." To speak completely honestly Ran, I think you're town. I also think this wagon has only picked up any momentum whatsoever because you're one of (if not the, maybe bar Ryker) most influential slot in the game, but I honestly think that your wagon's heavily misled and don't believe that your reasoning behind lynching Tom over the plethora of other inactives is justified.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
I'm convinced on Rockin being scum. However, I don't think that necessarily makes Tom scum for sitting in the wagon. It's going to take more than that to get out Tom. Until then, Rockin is a great lynch and i highly recommend it.
Updated Vote Count:
Lore (3): Kary, Rockin
Rockin (5): Tom, Utopian, Lore, Kary, Gorf
Frozen Flame(1): JTB, Spak
Tom(5): Nabe, Ryker, Ranmaru, Mac, Pythag

Not Voting(1): FrozenFlame,

With 14 alive, it takes 8 for majority.
2 Lore, 2 Ff

(I had to sell myself on Rockin myself, dont worry.) Rockin has posted a lot of nothing in my opinion. They've only posted a lot of nothing, and have been playing the game on old information. Now that I type this, I guess there are other players who meet this same criteria. So I guess my explanation isn't solid enough to warrant Rockin in particular, but I make up the rest in renewed gut.

However, my Rockin vote really came from Kary recommending me join a wagon, so I had to single out Rockin as being better than all options. Tom meets my same mindset, so i could cast my vote on Tom. I had Tom as one spot closer to town than Rockin, but if you all believe Tom is scummier, I'll lend my vote for this instance because my reads are too close. It's not like my whole mindset is being transformed.

Vote: Tom

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm still not actually sure we have enough people that can do this.

lmao if we get him to 7 then rockin comes in and hammers

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Tom doesn't have the desire to find scum, since Day 1. This is enhanced by Marshy's call to shoot tom on a Doop flip.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Rockin if you're town please dear god almighty vote Tom.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
aiight im out. make sure a lynch goes through

also ran, not that it matters but you have Kary twice in your VC

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
That's the thing, FF hasn't shown much of any intention of scumhunting since D1 either, and I feel like you're putting too much faith on Marshy's call to shoot Tom on a scum!Doop flip. I know it's WIFOM, but it's very possible that they shot Marshy so that comment would put Tom under the gun. I'd honestly be fine with moving to Rockin, I'm still not gonna budge on Tom.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Updated Vote Count:
Lore (1): Rockin
Rockin (4): Tom, Lore, Kary, Gorf
Frozen Flame(2): JTB, Spak
Tom(6): Nabe, Ryker, Ranmaru, Mac, Pythag, UtopianAlien

Not Voting(1): FrozenFlame,

With 14 alive, it takes 8 for majority.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Marshy is pretty accurate with his reads, so I trust in it.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
In that case, why aren't you leaning into JTB at all? He had JTB on the same tier as Doop and Tom.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
(*Why weren't you leaning into JTB, and that might've answered my question :p)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
He did, but he said to shoot Tom on a Doop scum flip. So I think it's more likely Tom would be scum over JTB in that case. Plus Tom voted on the tail end of the Doop wagon when he wasn't for it initially.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
About to drop my vote on Tom. Ryker had a good point about Rockin's wagon and scum being OK with it.

Vote: Tom

Either that or Ryker is scum protecting his buddy. I hard read him as town atm. I'll trust his judgment.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Tom is L-1. Rockin, somebody, anybody, hammer tonight.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Vote: Rockin

FF obviously isn't happening and I'd still much rather that Rockin die than Tom. I'll be back before deadline in case we can't get anything together to avoid a NL(you guys will just waste another day phase toMorrow going after Tom otherwise), but I really don't want to have to do that.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
(Also, Rockin Rockin you've been here for like an hour. Please tell us what you think about recent events. I'll be back in a couple hours; talk to y'all later.)

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer

FF obviously isn't happening and I'd still much rather that Rockin die than Tom. I'll be back before deadline in case we can't get anything together to avoid a NL(you guys will just waste another day phase toMorrow going after Tom otherwise), but I really don't want to have to do that.
Lol please tell me that isn't your only reason to not get a No Lynch. I'm hoping that's not the only one.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer

You vote Rockin in the hopes that we'll come back?
But then you nix that saying you'll hammer to avoid a NL?

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
You vote Rockin in the hopes that we'll come back?
But then you nix that saying you'll hammer to avoid a NL?
I'm taking it as scum throwing a distraction into the mix, to be blunt. It's so ****ing wifom.

Either Tom is scum and this is a (bad) last attempt to deflect, or Tom is Town and Spak is trying to distance himself from it while setting up Rockin for a later bus.

It has only cemented my read of Spak.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Jesus the amount of flip flopping is unreal.

Thirdkoopa Thirdkoopa I'm sure you already looked into #HBC | ѕoup #HBC | ѕoup as a replacement but just double checking for the health of the game. Thanks for what you are doing!
I'm not sure why you're pinging Thirdkoopa. I don't think it was ever confirmed by Red Ryu that he was officially another co-mod (just that he offered to help with modding, but that was as far as it goes). So yeah, he can't do the replacements

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
Is Ran's gut read on my zero-context vote relevant to a Tom lynch somehow? Is there any response Ran could have given here that would give you information?
It was more at Ryker who started a lot of that convo with saying essentially "why aren't we lynching Nabe"

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
It was more at Ryker who started a lot of that convo with saying essentially "why aren't we lynching Nabe"
Same question re: Ryker, then.

While you're here, dude where the heck have you been? No offense, but it's ridiculous that you've prod dodged this hard.
Continuing to read up.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Just vote Tom if you are town, Rockin.
Hmm.

I'm not worried about "if you think," I'm trying to see where the road leads. At this point, you think the wagon was a huge bus? Does the Rockin flip change that? Where do you look tomorrow if Rockin flips town?
I look at Tom. He also never had Doop as a priority Day 1, voted when doop self voted, and today Tom is pretty scarce. (Mostly after Mac posted his concerns with him)
[many posts later]

Rockin if you're town please dear god almighty vote Tom.
lol?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Well you are going to have to vote him to avoid a no lynch. Also he has not been posting at all.

Top Bottom