• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DGDTJ Info Dump

strawhats

Smash Master
Juan....you mad cuz joey stylin on ya.

Good **** joey.

im not sure but i think lcky 2 stocked him.

@ Pengie: lol no. Mango usually styles on hbox hard, either way juan brought it back after losing to Fly, good for him.

also when was the last time that there was an all spacies animals top 3.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
For those that don't know, Mango went Marth vs Jman and Fox vs Hungrybox. HBox beat Mango 2-0.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Space animals get ***king hype!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^ this post was supposed to be in all caps so just assume it was

jugfingers

Smash Champion
wtf....

how did axe almost beat armada but lose to macd

a bum freezes to death in the cold everytime a peach player does well in a national tournament.

unless its armada, his peach is pretty cool.

just for consistency.

ice climber mains are also gay...

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
[Julian Kao]
i'm surprised jman and lucky both 3-0'd zhu
yeah

[You]
5:56pm
YESSSSS
finally
some good fox v falco vids
HAHAHA

[Julian Kao]
i was hoping zhu would win
but
haha

[You]
i was hoping zhu would win
for zhu
but
i was hoping jman would win
for fox
♥♥
♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ fox

Hack

Smash Journeyman
wtf....

how did axe almost beat armada but lose to macd
Don't know how the MacD vs Axe-matches went, but Axe didn't "almost beat" Armada. He got 2-stocked the first game, made a 3-stock comeback (which was awesome and inspiring) in the second and got convincingly 3-stocked the third. The matches vs MacD could very well be down to last game, last stock.

However as a Pika player, I must say that the matchup weighs over in Peach's favor (unlike what some people think) at higher levels of spacing, so it's not unreasonable for even the best Pika to lose to a really good Peach.

<3 Axe

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
Don't know how the MacD vs Axe-matches went, but Axe didn't "almost beat" Armada. He got 2-stocked the first game, made a 3-stock comeback (which was awesome and inspiring) in the second and got convincingly 3-stocked the third. The matches vs MacD could very well be down to last game, last stock.

However as a Pika player, I must say that the matchup weighs over in Peach's favor (unlike what some people think) at higher levels of spacing, so it's not unreasonable for even the best Pika to lose to a really good Peach.

<3 Axe
I think MacD two stocked low % first match (Pika) and then two stocked Axe's Marth. I don't know what was going on with Axe, but I think he was playing bad / discouraged from losing to s2j or something like that.

=/

Last time MacD beat Axe, he got two bombs and a stitch. This time, he only got two stiches and a bomb (or the other way around LOL).

And I got destroyed by Fox this tournament, not really sure what happened. For whatever reason the two best Fox mains decided to go super turbo or something... I'm honestly not sure if it was just me or if they were just playing really good... I'll figure it out one day.

<3 everyone. I learned way too much from this tournament. Thanks for all those games Jesus, shoutouts in results thread when it happens.

Hack

Smash Journeyman
Zhu: Btw didn't you say you were gonna get whooped at this? Then you get 3rd with no practice - Jman and Lucky going wild - and seem very dissappointed LOL. Too good.

Gz to Jman for winning.

PB&J

Smash Hero
congrats jman

and good stuff zhu..

i dont know who the mods are to promote people to become a mod but "tehicy" def needs to become a mod.

i dont know what i would of done without him yesterday.. he is legit.

icy for supermod

-taco

Smash Apprentice
i dont know who the mods are to promote people to become a mod but "tehicy" def needs to become a mod.

i dont know what i would of done without him yesterday.. he is legit.

icy for supermod
Yeah what he said.
Even when White DreamLand was up he tried to read percentages and stocks and listened to characters getting hit.
Created his own bracket so we could keep up.
That guy is amazing.

Top Bottom