• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diary Of A Wimpy Kid Icarus

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Not sure if this is the accurate place to post this, M. Seems more like it'd go in the general SSB4 discussion.

But yeah, it's kind of funny. Though it's funnier at this point for one reason and one reason only: the fact Mega Man was the only non-Smash character present in the Smash Bros. segment when this aired, and was one of the first reveals for Smash 4. :laugh:

MexM

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4468-1063-3341
Oh, sorry then.
That's mainly the most amusing coincidence of this sketch. Haha.

_Darkpit_

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5026-4651-4206
This video should be banned... I think its a anti-kid icarus video. Nobody broadcast a anti metroid, zelda or other videos... But why Kid Icarus? ^^

<<<< Big Kid Icarus Fan

MexM

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4468-1063-3341
You kidding? This is just a fun parody on how Pit wasn't at the level of Link or Samus despite being created at the same time, plus combinated with the plot of Diary of a Wimpy Kid with many videogame characters and pun being thrown there. And did you not saw the ending? Pit destroyed 5 other characters with big traits without even touching a Smash Ball and got all the ladies for him. BTW, I'm a big KI fan too and found this funny and not insulting.

D

Deleted member

Think that poster is still a little "green", if you get what I mean.

_Darkpit_

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5026-4651-4206
Oh I saw it MexM.

I take it back what I said. I tought the video title shows bad things about Pit. But this video is logical because Pit is the strongest of them. ^^

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
How is Pikachu a classic video game character.
Well..... The first Pokemon game was released in 1996... so depending on how old you are, it is a classic, or within your generation. For me, it's within mine, so it's not much of a classic. Funny skit BTW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom