• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Did anyone see this?

Obligatoryfinalboss

Smash Apprentice
On that one street, on the hill, next to the tree
I was on Shadow Moses, just messing around with a friend. I was Ness, he was Marth. I hit him with a PK Fire just as he began to do a Dancing Blade combo. Weird thing is, Marth starts to do the first hit of the combo (a red vertical strike) over and over every time he takes damage from the flame. This can be done almost infinitely if PK Fire is used over and over. We tried this out on different stages and it works the same everywhere. If you walk into Marth's attack you get hit over and over, and he can complete the combo however he likes once the fire burns away.

I don't know if anyone else has seen this already, and it probably has very little actual value... kind of cool, though...

EDIT: The timing on the PK Fire must be very precise to get this effect.

wavelucas

Smash Apprentice
No, but Dancing Blades seems very glitchy (see my sig.) as does Ness. It was just a matter of time before a glitch involving both came around

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
thats pretty cool. it could help i guess.

Obligatoryfinalboss

Smash Apprentice
On that one street, on the hill, next to the tree
No, but Dancing Blades seems very glitchy (see my sig.) as does Ness. It was just a matter of time before a glitch involving both came around
Hm... I agree...Wish it was useful though!:laugh:

thats pretty cool. it could help i guess.
Yeah, it'd probably be mildly useful once. If the person you were fighting had never seen the glitch before. As I said, it counts as a repeated first hit, I'm not sure how much damage that does per hit...

Top Bottom