• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

did link have more agi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bash20

Smash Rookie
well im asking cause i havent seen the SSBB demo allready(i think i will never have here in panama) well im asking the simple question that its link more quick tant in melee?:ohwell:

Alexinho

Smash Rookie
I guess that looking at the demo, link sure looks quicker then he was in melee even the speed of his grappling hook has improved.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
How could you not notice it? He's clearly faster..
His moves come out a lot quicker than before, especially his f-tilt.
His boomerang and arrows come out quicker too, I think.
I haven't seen his d-tilt used yet, but I'm gonna bet that it's a lot faster too.
Link looks much more faster and quicker in Brawl.

Bash20

Smash Rookie
ok another question for those that have played the demo allready... its link a top tier or high tier how do u catalog him?

Zelda_Fan_

Smash Journeyman
ok another question for those that have played the demo allready... its link a top tier or high tier how do u catalog him?
You can't tell, no one can make a tier list by playing a two minute demo for four days without knowing advanced techniques or anything. >_>

Link looks decently faster in running speed, imo.

HaXer

Smash Cadet
Its

It's Very good if he is faster. My favourite character in melee was young like, because of he speed and good long range attack. hope link is close that.

7thFonon

Smash Apprentice
I couldn't tell whether Link was faster or his animation was smoother, but I did see that they cut the range of his standing up+B.

lorddave551

Smash Apprentice
Link did look faster but i don't know if its as big of a deal a everyone is making it out to be. It looks like everyone got faster, and some of the new characters, zero suit samus, snake, sonic(duh?), etc etc, look like they could be very quick. Sure its nice, but if they made everyone faster it might not be too big of an edge. All speculation though, we still gotta wait a long time to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom