• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Didd Changes patch 1.0.4

an1bal

Smash Apprentice
NNID
anibalt
3DS FC
0018-2664-8234
So I figured Id start this thread, every other character has it. Problem with diddy is, I dont think Ive ever seen a list of his moves and damage percentages or lag frames, at least not in this sub. Can someone help out? Ive been playing him against the CPU and something feels different but I dont know exxactly what it is.
Edit : Man, I think he really did go unchanged , does anyonehave 1.0.3 so we can test percentages?

Last edited:

Elggarin

Smash Rookie
I can heard that Diddy's side-b grab has a smaller hitbox. Can anyone confirm this?

Dissent

Bananaman Formerly Known As Sails
NNID
dotDissent
Apparently Popgun canceling is gone.
No it isn't, tested this last night. The only thing I noticed but can't confirm was that it feels like the timing to do anything but attack out of sideB is longer now.

I checked all percents/common links and everything matched my notes.

Last edited:

Lex Jewthor

Smash Apprentice
Kill % on his moves seem unchanged. Uair and bair from down throw both still link reliably, VI depending. I don't notice any significant changes so far.

an1bal

Smash Apprentice
NNID
anibalt
3DS FC
0018-2664-8234
wait.... did his popgun cause damage on himself on explosion before? cause if it did it doesnt anymore

Top Bottom