• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diddy Kong Techniques, strategies, and impressions, (Updated with New info and vids!)

Kyle_Wattula

Smash Journeyman
Are you talking about Start-up or the mid animation? I'm referring to start-up frames. Is this a Shoryu? Can you please test this by performing a Fsmash against a projectile?

Jonathan_Meadows

Smash Cadet
I just updated my first post and I added some new information. Also, I will hopefully have some new vids of me against a good Ike player sometime this weekend or early next week.

Kira_smogon

Smash Rookie
I love Diddy... He might be my main if I am better with him than with Olimar. Both are very interesting to play as. Diddy is easier to manage (no pikmin managing) and doesn't need to worry about sucky tether recovery.
Olimar on the other hand keeps enemies at bay with Pikmin and can rack up impressive damage with them.

Hmm I think I might give the gold star to diddy with Olimar being my second.

Jonathan_Meadows

Smash Cadet
I have a few vids where I hit a really nice down air. I might try to just up the actual move though.

Also, sorry it's taking me so long to up the vids. I've been really busy with school lately.

Top Bottom