• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Didos Avatar Awseomeness shop

Dido

Smash Journeyman
sry wrong one clown bot said, so lets get started! sammy p told me that my Avi are really good

so i can help you get an avatar!

just tell me what you want!

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Sorry, you didn't see my edit. The mods could've moved the old shop to this room, but hey, maybe it's my fault for not originally putting that in the post.

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
Looks really cool dude. ^^ But do you think that you could make the dragon bigger? And maybe darken out the fire that's touching him or otherwise make an outline around him so he stands out more?

Those two things, and I'll definitely credit you in my sig or something. :)

EDIT: K, I apologize for the trouble, but now that I have a green name, I think I'd prefer bright green flames instead of violet. And yeah, just make the dragon bigger and stand out more if you can.

Thanks.

rocklee10

Smash Journeyman
You think you could make me one as well?

Just a close up of his face is all. Unless you think it would look better with a smexy background or something.

Thanks in advance!

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
So dido still open? Cause I want to request fire kirby with a black background so only fire kirby shows up... which fire kirby? Whichever one looks awesome

Top Bottom