• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diego Nooooooo 5: Tournament Edition - September 7th, 2013 - Glen Ellyn, IL

Scythe

Smash Master
We're having another one of these this weekend! on the 22nd that is. Kirk will update this thread sometime today i think

B.W.

Smash Champion
I think I'm working. Also my car needs to be fixed.

If I'm not working and my car gets fixed by then, you'll see me.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Who's that? When does P:M singles start

I mean it says 3:30, but the real times like 5 right :lick:

Is Kirk streaming? Should I bring a headset so I can be like an extra 3rd commentator or something lol?

Oh yeah I need instructions of where this is again since I think you guys said it's not in the library anymore. They still kick us out at 10 or 12 or something though right?

jkenney1

Smash Rookie
If I can get my car today I'll be there tomorrow. Might have to take the train into Glen Ellyn, then a nice 3 mile walk to CoD.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Can't make this one either, my manager scheduled me even though I'm not supposed to work Saturdays anymore because he refuses to teach new people how to run the photo lab

Next one for sure

SpiderMad

Smash Master
U guys all suck

I'll be unfair 1$ MM'ing anyone in P:M: unfair as in if I lose I only pay you 75 cents. I hope you all accept, and save me a trip to a CoinStar

jkenney1

Smash Rookie
Can someone call or text me with instructions on where to go? Me and my buddy are on CoD campus and can't find you guys. 8475441327

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Can someone call or text me with instructions on where to go? Me and my buddy are on CoD campus and can't find you guys. 8475441327

Campus Map

We are in the SRC building, in the school's cafeteria. This room has clear glass windows and lots of tables and chairs. Its hard to miss it.

I normally come from butterfield rd, here is a drawing of the path I take...

metroid1117

Smash Master
This weekend is Hype 3, so I don't think anything bigger than a Smashfest will be going on. I'd be down for next week though!

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
When is the next one (that is not on July 6th or 13th)? I might try and make it out, especially if there's melee and brawl.

Scythe

Smash Master
i'll probably host one two weeks after evo unless there's another tournament planned on that date

Scythe

Smash Master
No one i talked to had any interest in going to that. It's just real far bro sorry

Top Bottom