• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Differences in the US Version

OrlanduEX

Smash Lord
this is why everyone hates this board.... no one can answer a question seriously, instead its a competition to see who is the biggest ***gat, congrats, most of you tied for first.
point proven... dont let me stop you from beating off to princess peaches underwear you little ***gat
Way to fail. Is there anything wrong with having a fun thread every now and then?

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
this is why everyone hates this board.... no one can answer a question seriously, instead its a competition to see who is the biggest ***gat, congrats, most of you tied for first.
This guy is an obvious Internet Thug, and we need to all watch our Internet backs, because this guy packs Internet heat.

Also, it's not f-a-g-g-a-t, moron. At least learn to spell your insults. It is f-a-g-g-o-t. 'Tard.

Smash Cadet
Don't be a stick in the mud. Landmaster is here to stay along with the other video game memes such as The Cake is a Lie, Leeroy Jenkins, and (FFXI) Lolpup.

Changes from the Japanese Version: Ike is now even more of a pre pubescent boy, and Meta Knight turns into Darth Vader.
Is Meta Vader really a bad thing? I mean, just give Meta Knight a Beam Saber and you have Darth Vader's mini-me, except with wings...

But, then again, Giga Bowser, being the Fat ******* he is, will probably eat him

Monshou_no_Nazo

Smash Journeyman
So when are you going to answer the question seriously for us?

Indignant

Smash Journeyman
I think the answer to the question is: We have no idea.

EDIT: Aside from it being in English, of course.

schlepboogie

Smash Apprentice
This guy is an obvious Internet Thug, and we need to all watch our Internet backs, because this guy packs Internet heat.

Also, it's not f-a-g-g-a-t, moron. At least learn to spell your insults. It is f-a-g-g-o-t. 'Tard.

wow, you guys are too clever for me. im just saying, no one here is ever going to get laid, and for good reason. who the **** says tard... hahah. *******. schlepboogie out.

Shweex

Smash Cadet
e-thuggin
also, sex does not count if:

-it is a man (****** or otherwise)
-it lasts less than 2 minutes
-you pay for it

you're running 3 for 3 there hotshot

schlepboogie

Smash Apprentice
e-thuggin

-you pay for it

Anyone who tries to make an insult like that is clearly a virgin. no denying that. Cause lets face it douchebag. The closest ***** youll ever get happened 15 years ago when your mom squatted in the alley on the side of her favorite bar and left you there.

clearly she made the right choice even being on meth and drunk off of boxed wine.

Mathixkoa

Smash Rookie
e-thuggin

-you pay for it

so, does this mean all girls are virgins?

virgin mary suddenly makes sense. THEY WERE JUST BEING MORE SPECIFIC!

rageagainst

Smash Journeyman
close this thread? the landmasta joke has worn out (unless everyone didn't see it already :laugh:), and the rest of the posts consists of an e-war by people with overinflated egos. Seriously if no one gives a real comprehensive answer to this thread, it should be closed.

On topic, i think no one knows yet because its not out, maybe char differences if wifi is region lock, and of course the voice changes, which are for the worse.

hmmm in brawl central there were convincing pics of it being sold in Mexico, maybe they are the only ones who know the differences, the rest is speculation.

EDIT: lol at Mathxkoa, finally one of these insults is actually funny :p

Zoolander

Smash Journeyman
wow, you guys are too clever for me. im just saying, no one here is ever going to get laid, and for good reason. who the **** says tard... hahah. *******. schlepboogie out.
rofl, that means NEITHER ARE YOU

On-topic: Why would they change anything but the voices and words? That would be stupid.

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
What changes? Well they took out all the characters and replaced them with the entire cast of Final Fantasy VII, because FFVII is WAYYYYYYYYY KOOOOLER than Nintendo characters. I mean GOD look at how overrated REALLY COOL Cloud and Sephiroth are!! This is clearly the best thing that has ever happened to Nintendo's Super Smash Bros series.

schlepboogie

Smash Apprentice
I beg to differ buddy. I have a girlfriend. I have girls on the side. I have friends. I go out. I spend most of my weekends at parties and clubs. SOCIAL EVENTS.... something most of you will never see because your ******** costume play and World of warcraft quests will get in the way. And on topic. NA Melee was different from the *** release... only a few small different things. like in the trophy room the snes was different. random ****.

and to the person above me about eb and fe. Yea im pretty sure. look at the dojo. I mean technically the older FEs never came out in NA. and Earthbound wasnt released on the Virtual console here as it already was in japan. It sucks cause EB was badass.

Zonic100

Smash Cadet
I'm pretty sure you have to do 6,000 matches against two level nine landmasters and one level seven. Next, beat classic with the purple-ish landmaster 30 times on the hardest difficulty. When the new challenger approaching screen comes up, you have to enter your e-mail, name, phone number, birthday, address, etc. After about 10 or so minutes of answering questions that'll only get you crap in the mail, you'll finally be able to fight him. But make sure to die the first time, because if you don't he'll revive and use his final smash to destroy you. The next match just defeat him and you'll have him. I hope. I haven't tried this though, because I heard this from my friend. So I hope someone else can confirm this. :)
Yeah that sounds about right. Make absolutely sure you die on the first match though.

Monshou_no_Nazo

Smash Journeyman
I don't know about you, but I believe being a virgin is something to be proud of. It shows that you have self-control, and that is a trait that is hard to come by these days.

But this is off-topic. I am actually shocked this thread didn't get locked and bans weren't handed out. Let's go back to talking about Landmasters.

Dragonboy2k4

Smash Ace
Being a virgin is not the end of the world as some people make it out to be,as some out there think it "makes a man"to put a $@#! in some girl that you will probably never see often unless it fits anyhow.Peer pressure is what probably started many to "Socialize"from the get go,or you became follower just like everyone esle before you.Just believe that there are many flaws in "Socalizing" just as in "Virgins"and will move on.. :)

Top Bottom