• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Different Foxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyro21

Smash Rookie
I already know about wolf, but I just thought that recently Fox has had the most look changes, from Adventures, to Assault, to Command, and in my opinion it would be pretty cool to have those as alternate costumes. If this has been suggested before please don't flame me.

chaos_Leader

Smash Lord
I already know about wolf, but I just thought that recently Fox has had the most look changes, from Adventures, to Assault, to Command, and in my opinion it would be pretty cool to have those as alternate costumes. If this has been suggested before please don't flame me.
In the words of Gimpyfish:

"this isn't a wolf costume, that screenshot sure makes it look that way though.
its just a darker fox color...

...no it isn't wolf ugh how many times do i have to tell you people
fox does not have a wolf costume the end
*bowser fsmash*"

The supposed "Wolf" costume for Fox is (until proven otherwise) nothing more than a pallet swap. And a pallet swap is all that the other characters (at this point) have. as much as I like the idea, it probably won't happen as it would mean entirely new character models.

and by the way: welcome to Smash world forums :)

Ralph_Marquee

Smash Journeyman
Do you mean like there are different Links and Pikachus? I hope not, I don't like that about certain characters...

The Don

Smash Cadet
Well as for color variations on the dojo today if you look at the spectator up date in one of the pics you can see fox's green color variation

Cryst

Smash Rookie
The Dark fox still looks cool. :(

The only downside to the dark fox is the shoes......It makes him a bit cartoon. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom