• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DIME 7- January 11th - Plano, TX

D

Deleted member

You coming to this Oracle?
Also do I get to be apart of crews guys or am I still not tall enough to ride the roller coaster?
Well, you gotta at least Oracle's height, which I assume is taller than 6'4, so I don't know how you could ever reach that mountain peak. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

D

Deleted member

Oh boy, put me in crews. I just love the hype around it.

D

Deleted member

@Lunchables

You do see the :dkmelee: right?
...Implying the reversal of previous said statement?

Also, when are you going to stop putting off that money match?

D

Deleted member

I never put it off, you can bet as much money as you want unless you want to stay at 5 lol

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
I think I can go to this one, unless I get caught in another ice storm...

Chris: Could this be the return of team Drewzaft?

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
I think I can go to this one, unless I get caught in another ice storm...

Chris: Could this be the return of team Drewzaft?

D

Deleted member

Well, I'm down to team with anyone, really. Hopefully I don't miss this one because I've been missing out on my daily doses of Smash.

Or you know, I'll just skip doubles, I'm cool with getting 20th in Singles again.

210stuna

Smash Lord
I'll try to go to this with my homie, if he can make it

Two Wii's, Two Melee discs, 3 controllers (1 for back up)
What's up?!

EDIT: This just in: I (210stuna) and my friend Brad (Robn) will attend this with 2 copies of Melee in hand and some controllers.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Okay small update. I'll be there around 3:30pm so @ W WaterlessFishie please go ahead put me down for Singles.
Since I'll be rather late I'll bring only my Nus CRT and Cubey with Melee, and leave my other CRT and stuff at home. Sorry @-=Untamed-Beast=- but you'll need to partner up with someone else with a CRT. Sorry I'm missing doubles but It's for the greater good of humanity. Put me down on the DFW Crew, if possible.

@Scotch98'
When I arrive talk to me about your late birthday present stuff I promised you. Oh, as a heads up at PARG 2 I might team with Torin. Me and Torin destroyed face at Topmost so I think we'll work well together there too. I'll definitely team with you at Bit Battles on Feb. 8th if Bukowski On Ice doesn't go.

Last edited by a moderator:

seeedy

Smash Rookie
Me and a crew of noobies are rolling in to have our money taken.

Top Bottom