• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dins Fire is complete crap. STOP USING THE MOVE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Before I begin I would like to say this. I know the limitations that Zelda has.....i've been playing her and Sheik since the game came out. Even back when people were praising Zelda and claiming how good she was......I knew Sheik was a FAR better character. That being said, I still find Zelda to be very intriguing and believe that their are a lot of unexplored areas with Zelda that people haven't taken the time to actually implement. I also feel like the whole agreed upon way of playing Zelda that seems to be the prevalent playstyle with every Zelda main is wrong.

Din's Fire. Every Zelda player will tell you that this move is horrible........yet everyone still uses it. That makes me scratch my head........why use a move that you yourself proclaim to be horrible? This move does a lot of damage, this move forces airdodges, this move can kill off of the top, this move forces approaches blah blah blah blah blah. This move is crap, this move will NEVER hit, this move doesn't even harass most characters on their recoveries. Stop wasting edge guarding opportunities with stupid Dins Fire usage. Zelda being underneath a character will force airdodges.....you need to start using her other fire move that actually has an use. Nair outlasts airdodges, Bair kills off the sides at incredibly low percentages, and uair kills off the top as one of the most powerful in the game. Using these three moves to aggressively edgeguard is a far better option with more reward than it is to sit at the edge of FD shooting stupid *** fireballs that aren't going to do ****. Use Zelda's floaty mechanics and start actually getting low percentage kills.

Here's my list of characters that Dins should be used against and the situations that I feel Dins actually proves to be useful.

Metaknight- Ironic that a move as horrible as Dins actually proves to be useful against the best character in the game. Your not going to be able to hit MK with any sort of aerial while he is recovering.......so using this to harass is surprisingly effective. It prevents MK from using nado, drill, and gliding during his recovery. Dins limits MK to having to use his jumps to reach back to the stage and if you force a couple of airdodges it forces him to use his upb...............hmmmmmmmm. As for using Dins when MK is on the stage.......don't.

Snake- Snake should be getting hit with aerials honestly if you are able to reach him. However if he recovers high, Zelda pressuring with Dins prevents him from protecting himself from below because he cannot risk a C4 drop or a b reversal. this makes him very vulnerable to being usmashed on his way down as you don't have to worry about any of his explosives. Don't use Dins when Snake is on the stage or to try to anti-camp him.........his DACUS will just punish you.

Wario- His air manueaverability eliminates any chances of him being hit and increases the chances of you being punished. You will never hit Wario with Dins so don't even bother.

Falco- No. You should be ****** his extremely predictable horizontal recovery and if he ever is forced to use his upb then you should be hitting him with something powerful......not wasting chances with Dins. I don't even think I need to explain onstage usage against him.

Diddy- No. Always a better option against Diddy.

King DeDeDee- Dins can be used pretty freely against DDD due to him not having any punishing options from long range. Retreating Dins will stop you from being spaced with ftilt and Dins will discourage him from even thinking about throwing Waddle Dees. However his bair will just cancle out Dins and remeber to not get tricked into throwing one out as he approches with a running shield. Dins will also force DDD to use his up b to recover if you know what you're doing and then you should be punishing the s*** out of his recovery.

Marth-No.

Mr. G&W- No.

Pikachu- Yes. it cancels out his side b and stops the momentum from it allowing you to limit his options. Other than that don't use as Pika will just punish you.

Olimar- No. Better things you could be doing.

Ice Climbers- Yes. Feel free to use Dins whenever you feel like it against the Icies as long as you are not in grab range. Nana will get hit with this and the duration of blizzard will discourage the Icies from zoning you with it so much. Dins will also hit Nana a good amount while they are recovering.

ROB- Meh well he can't airdodge out of his up b but he'll just snipe you while your casting it so no.

Kirby- You can do so many things to Kirby's recovery because he doesnt have access to bair.
Only use when he's too far away....other than that you should just be threatining him with aerials.

Lucario- No. Even during his recovery if you try to use Dins you will more than likely receive a full charge AS to the face.

ZSS- No.

Toon Link- During his recovery you an keep him from using projectiles.....other than that don't.

Pit- No.

DK- Destroy his recovery with this. Onstage I would force an approach and then not use it when he gets into his ftilt range.

Peach- Prevents a bunch of annoying float approaches and can punish the lag on her plucking a turnip.....so it has its uses in this matchup.

Luigi- it cancels the momentum on his side b and will hit him out of his rising nado. Onstage it is crap.

Fox- No.

Wolf- No.

Sonic- No. Trust me on this one.

Sheik- Sheik has NO problems avoiding Dins at any point.

Samus- No.

The rest of the cast is complete crap and you should already be aware of what works in situations against them.

As you an see for the ridiculous amounts of usage that the move has by Zelda players......it has a laughable amount of actually useful situations. Even in situations that I noted where Dins could potentially be useful I almost always figure out a better option. The move is just terrible people......stop using it.

People complain about her kill moves being hard to land but it's really simple.......use nair in every situation that you would have used dsmash. Not only is nair safer to use OoS than dsmash.....having a fresh dsmash at above 100% will give you a quick 4-frame move that will either 1. outright kill or 2. put you in a very advantageous position. Also limiting your usmashes will make dtilt>utilt or usmash a very dangerous setup. Too many Zelda players decay usmash too much. Stop using usmash OoS. Land bair whenever possible. I see no need in keeping the move fresh when Zelda is terrible at racking damage and a sweetspot will do 20%.

Some random things I felt like posting that most of you won't care about. I have more and i'll add it tomorrow.

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
Er... only a couple of people actually say 'Din's in horrible' (but then MrEh complains about EVERYTHING to do with Zelda). Din's is definitely a situational move, but it's not horrible. It's just not used in the same way traditional projectiles are.

And wasn't Din's buffed immensely from Melee to Brawl?

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Er... only a couple of people actually say 'Din's in horrible' (but then MrEh complains about EVERYTHING to do with Zelda). Din's is definitely a situational move, but it's not horrible. It's just not used in the same way traditional projectiles are.

And wasn't Din's buffed immensely from Melee to Brawl?
It was thought to be buffed until people discovered the wonders of short-hop airdodging and multiple airdodges making the buff completely useless. The move is terrible.

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
Actually, that's what Zelda players want you to do. That's one of the good things about Din's Fire. If you use it, then they may airdodge, anticipating you to explode it at the point where they are, however due to the hax range it has you can send it just a tad further, outlast the airdodge and it should hit.

Good players use aerials to clash with it instead. Most characters have at least one. For example, Peach's Nair and Bair clash with Din's and render her unharmed. So yeah, Din's is a fairly mediocre move, but not solely because of airdodges.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Actually, that's what Zelda players want you to do. That's one of the good things about Din's Fire. If you use it, then they may airdodge, anticipating you to explode it at the point where they are, however due to the hax range it has you can send it just a tad further, outlast the airdodge and it should hit.

Good players use aerials to clash with it instead. Most characters have at least one. For example, Peach's Nair and Bair clash with Din's and render her unharmed. So yeah, Din's is a fairly mediocre move, but not solely because of airdodges.
I am a Zelda player and I am aware of this. What you are not aware of it appears is that any player with half a brain will just airdodge as they are moving forward meaning the size of the hitbox will not matter anyways.

I am also aware that aerials will clash with Dins......did you not read my post? I am also aware of what "good players" will do.......who do you think you're talking too? Dins will never hit anyone renedering the move useless EXCEPT in the few situations that I pointed out above.

I don't get it.....are you trying to educate me about Zelda lmao.

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
If you already know that stuff, then that's fine. It was just the way you said it, as such. Since I'm not going to convince you, I figure I won't bother trying anymore. You can think of Din's Fire what you want...

MrEh

Smash Hero
Please. Din's Fire is the best mindgame ever.

It may possibly be the best move in the game.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
I thought that you were suppose to use Dins fire to put pressure on recoverying opponents, not to necessarily hit them. All I know is a lie!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
L2Din's.

It's not a good projectile, but it has its uses, and I really think you're underestimating its mindgame potential. I also think you're overestimating Zelda's speed..... if the opponent is ridiculously far away (which happens often due to Zelda's strong moves), Din's can get across the stage relatively faster than Zelda can and may be better than re-zoning in some cases.

I don't play top of the top-level players, but I do face people on PA's PR list (both actually on the list and honorable mentions due to relative inactivity) on a fairly regular basis, and while Din's doesn't win matches, it's been useful enough considering how mediocre it is.

Sounds like your projectile skills need a bit of work, 'cause QQ is all I'm hearing.

(Also, I'd suggest that this thread be closed or moved elsewhere -- the move analysis thread, perhaps? -- because it's really not worthy of its own topic.)

EDIT: Short-range Din's is also good for setting up guaranteed fair/bair kills on occasion. It's risky but worth it since the hitstun is more than sufficient enough. Inb4peopleshouldn'tbegettinghitbyit. Durrdurr, but people do. They're players, not robots, which is why Din's is situational but not useless.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
People underestimate it's hitbox size.

Depending on aerial mobility, you can actually release Din's before or after you reach your opponent and still hit.

If an opponent is shielding/spotdodging, you can actually release dins just behind them and still it.

People just...suck at using Dins

Also what the **** is with everything being moved? Topics get more attention, they get more replies, and the issue(s) get solved faster (unless it could have gone into the Q&A) so just leave this as it's own thread.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Also what the **** is with everything being moved? Topics get more attention, they get more replies, and the issue(s) get solved faster (unless it could have gone into the Q&A) so just leave this as it's own thread.
*shrug* It's ultimately up to Kataefi, I was just making a suggestion. If this were helpful, I'd say leave it, but it's literally just crying about how bad a move is and how he doesn't like how other people use it. Personally, I hate whining; sue me.

(And "everything" being two topics? Rofl.)

But I do agree with your points on Din's.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
ugh

why not use the move if your opponent is far away and they can't do anything?

it's something to do, like shooting lasers with fox

what a dum thread

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
L2Din's.

EDIT: Inb4peopleshouldn'tbegettinghitbyit. Durrdurr, but people do. They're players, not robots, which is why Din's is situational but not useless.

Pretty much this...
_

I think against recoveries from the horizontal blast zones some characters can't really tango very well with constant airdodges and harassment, so it's alright here.

Spammers can sort of be hit btw from mid distances... yes it's risky but if you do land it you've scored yourself damage and popped them in the air which is a nice little momentum builder to get in closer. High-priority aerials are out for a few frames but can suffer lots of startup/cooldown which din's can strike.

Honestly... just don't throw it out blindly. It won't hit! It's much much better off as a mixup (or an edgeguard harasser on specific characters) imo where it's more likely to hit or spontaneously force some quick uncomfortable reactions. My $0.02 anyways... :)

NNID
MasterHavik
Is this another Zelda crying about nothing. Din is my ****ing friend when I paly as Zedla. I am able to control the stage with along with coupels of hyper smashes and SH b airs and F airs. Din fire is a good move for playing keep away with someone.

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
You don't play keep-away with Din's unless they are DDD or Ganondorf. You don't control the stage with Din's alone unless you have somewhere to go at your blazing speed and can constantly Din's things out. Play against characters with real mobility.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
mindgame potential.
Short-range Din's
..................................WTF?

ugh

why not use the move if your opponent is far away and they can't do anything?

it's something to do, like shooting lasers with fox

what a dum thread
Yea um well Fox's lasers are actually useful, are capable of pressuring an opponent, refresh moves, and actually land during a match.

Whenever I use Din's it feels like i'm just giving my opponent an easy way out and I find it far more effective to take the time to reset my positioning instead of being stationary.

Pretty much this...
_

I think against recoveries from the horizontal blast zones some characters can't really tango very well with constant airdodges and harassment, so it's alright here.

Spammers can sort of be hit btw from mid distances... yes it's risky but if you do land it you've scored yourself damage and popped them in the air which is a nice little momentum builder to get in closer. High-priority aerials are out for a few frames but can suffer lots of startup/cooldown which din's can strike.

Honestly... just don't throw it out blindly. It won't hit! It's much much better off as a mixup (or an edgeguard harasser on specific characters) imo where it's more likely to hit or spontaneously force some quick uncomfortable reactions. My $0.02 anyways... :)
Kataefi should be a politician. One of the few people that can disagree with somebody without sounding dumb. Yes I agree that it has some use as an edgeguard harasser on specific characters.....which I covered in the original post.

Is this another Zelda crying about nothing. Din is my ****ing friend when I paly as Zedla. I am able to control the stage with along with coupels of hyper smashes and SH b airs and F airs. Din fire is a good move for playing keep away with someone.
Perfect example of why I made this thread.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
lol, this post is pure gold.

I just recognized... this guy's Ls are obviously having a drifting-problem, as they tend to slip to the right.

sniperworm

Smash Ace
Din's is a decent enough move considering this is Zelda we're talking about. I definitely wouldn't so far as to say it's complete garbage and you shouldn't use it.

To be honest most people just fail at using Din's.

NNID
MasterHavik
You don't play keep-away with Din's unless they are DDD or Ganondorf. You don't control the stage with Din's alone unless you have somewhere to go at your blazing speed and can constantly Din's things out. Play against characters with real mobility.
Oh my mistake. I just know how to use it well. Sorry about the extra stuff.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
I agree with pretty much everything you said. Din's is a pretty bad projectile, but it has it's uses.
Spamming it on stage is just a stupid thing to do.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Din's has its uses is if the enemy messes up and is far away. For instance, if Meta Knight whiffs his Shuttle Loop and lands on a platform further away. There it can be useful, too. But it is definitely not good. It's one of the worst projectiles in the game, lol.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Din's has its uses is if the enemy messes up and is far away. For instance, if Meta Knight whiffs his Shuttle Loop and lands on a platform further away. There it can be useful, too. But it is definitely not good. It's one of the worst projectiles in the game, lol.
That's a good example, alright.
I don't know why people spam Din's vs characters like Marth or Sonic..... Jeez. Common sense.
And I mean on stage.

AzNfinesse

Smash Journeyman
i just read this, and here's my opinion:

zelda isn't a great character to begin with. you can't expect her moves to be perfect like MK or Snake. the reason you think Din's is bad is not because of the move itself, but the physics that come with it.
- Slow start-up
- Takes time to build up damage
- Situational (seems to be the big thing)
- Helpless animation at the end of the move if used in the air

This is what i think. Yes, I agree Din's isn't the greatest projectile in the world. It's not garbage. It was stated earlier in the thread that Din's can easily be used as a mindgame tactic. Some characters can't airdodge as well as others, so yes, the move it'self is situational based on your opponent. HOWEVER, even on the characters it's useless against, it's a great pressure tactic. Yes, they can airdodge it, but YOU'RE NOT GETTING HIT. They can't approach you with their usual approaches, so they have to learn to adapt. This is the reason why Din's is great for this strategy:
- Hitbox is unpredictable and hard to read
- Zelda can control the trajectory of the move
- Zelda can release the fire at anytime she wants
This puts a lot of pressure on your opponent, giving you an edge. What zelda's like is when their opponent tries to make an approach. The one thing that zelda is good at is she has an answer for almost every approach in the game. if you can master reading your opponent's approach, and learning the right movees to counter the approach with, you will have the edge in a fight.

Another use for Din's is when your opponent is off the ledge. It's a known fact: zelda is horrible off the edge. Unless you have a clear read of your opponent and you KNOW you're Dair or Uair will connect, most zelda users will NEVER go over the edge. That's where Din's comes in. You could apply the same knowledge of pressure strategy with Din's. It severely limits your opponents options of recovery, making it easier for you to read them, and gimp their recovery. Here's the list of benefits for Din's over the edge:
- Severely limits your opponents options of recovery (you don't even have to hit them, all you have to do is pressure them)
- If they are at a high enough percentage, Din's does have a possibility of killing your opponents
- Din's is a safe pressure move overall if your opponent can't approach you.

Now, the mindgame aspect of Din's goes hand-in-hand with the pressure tactics. Someone stated a short range Din's explosion. Marsulas, you said that it was a joke. Well I think it's a great tool to use against close range opponents (i've had great success using it as a pressure against Marth and DK players). My personal strategy with close range Din's is:
Close Range Din's > Nayru's Love > Whatever follows
Overall, this is a safe tactic (not one I overuse of course because of its situational aspect). But when I need it to work, it works like a charm. On top of that, Zelda has great moves to follow up with a CLD (Close Range Din's):
- Dsmash (One of the fastest Dsmashes in the game)
- Dtilt
- Jab
- Nayru's Love
- Ftilt
- Fsmash

Last, but most certainly not least, is the Din's Approach strategy. Zelda's all about spacing. Can we at least agree on that? Doing a SH into a Din's gives her the gliding animation in the air. If used properly, Zelda can use this to advance, retreat, pressure, and come in for the kill move. I personally love this aspect. On top of that, it can help force an air dodge, and if you space yourself right, you can follow their air dodge and punish with a Uair, Fair, or LK if you're good at reading. The din's approach can also be used as a retreat/respacing tactic. There are just some characters that you want to avoid close contact with (MK, Marth, G&W, etc.) So this tactic can be used in reverse to retreat from your opponents while limiting their approach. This is VITAL in some matchups. And, of course, with any of the B moves, you can reverse the way you face when using that move. So for example, you jump left, then reverse din's to your right. Your movement will be completely reverse, and you will glide right. This is an excellent mind game option. It keeps your opponents on their toes, making them afraid to approach, or forcing them to use a specific approach, and like i said earlier in this thread, Zelda has an answer for that.

Overall, I agree that din's isn't a great move, but as stated above, it is definitely not a garbage move. Marsulas, I don't appreciate your biased opinion on this matter, so please do your research before you make a hate thread about it.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Close range Dins hits on like frame 30 and has at least 15 frames of cooldown lag......research that. If you're using that to combo then I applaud you. Using Dins against close range opponents is really stupid......you're better off using something like DDD's hammer lmao.

Dins has too much cooldown time for the forced airdodge to really ever lead into much of anything.

AzNfinesse

Smash Journeyman
Close range Dins hits on like frame 30 and has at least 15 frames of cooldown lag......research that. If you're using that to combo then I applaud you. Using Dins against close range opponents is really stupid......you're better off using something like DDD's hammer lmao.

Dins has too much cooldown time for the forced airdodge to really ever lead into much of anything.
you're forgetting the lag that it causes the opponent if they decide to shield it. along with the lag that it causes some characters when they air dodge to the ground. there's PLENTY of time to use any of the moves I listed above to work, especially if they try to shield it. If they do shield it, then you have a couple of options:
- grab them
- fsmash
- grab them
- dsmash
- grab them
- oh and did i mention grab them?

obviously you haven't played zelda enough to truly know her physics. yes, it's a SITUATIONAL MOVE. I stated that multiple times in my post that her moves are situational. Her entire playstyle is situational. Learn to read, analyze the situation, overcome the weaknesses. Don't complain about a bad move...make the best of the move.

Besides...aren't you a sheik main?

-Mars-

Smash Hero
So let me get this straight.

You want me to use Dins at close range with it's pathetically slow startup time, deal with the cooldown time, and then land a frame 12 grab? Not happening.

Me being a Sheik main has nothing to do with anything.

By the way I just moved in to college and i'm about 2 hours from Vegas so maybe I might catch you at a tourny sometime.

AzNfinesse

Smash Journeyman
i saw that.

i didn't say i want you to use dins at a close range. i'm just saying my experience works with it. if you read it again...IT'S A SITUATIONAL MINDGAME TACTIC. ok...forget about the frame data and think about human error. I never spam that maneuver. i use it maybe twice in a tournament. i never said it was also a 100% guarantee now did i? we can all agree that zelda isn't a great character. if you don't like that move, then don't use it. don't tell everyone else to stop using that move.

top zelda players such as NL and DarkM all use close range dins at times. not all the time obviously. i don't always use close range dins all the time either, because there are BETTER OPTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

close range dins is an option you can use when an opponent tries to sheild/air dodge you at close range. you can also use a hyphen usmash, fsmash, ftilt, utilt, dtilt, nayru's love instead of using CLD. that's 100% up to you.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Close range Din's > bair for the kill, get at me.

Mars, let's just agree that your opinion is somewhat flawed and be done with it. GG, though, you put in a good effort.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Oh No Stupid Mars Insulted The Zelda Players Beloved Dins Fire!!!!!!!

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Oh No Stupid Mars Insulted The Zelda Players Beloved Dins Fire!!!!!!!
He also doesn't know how to all caps, lol.

But seriously, I don't understand why you're being so ridiculous about this. If you knew the secrets to playing Zelda the "right" way, you'd be out there winning tournaments or at least placing high enough where you'd be recognized as one of the best Zeldas.

Atm, you're not exactly a big name as far as I've seen, so for you to act high and mighty and try to tell everyone else they're doin' it wrong is a little..... strange.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
When a move's most outstanding trait seems to be "it's good for mindgames", we have a pretty terrible move. Marsulas makes excellent points, and considering the character, this "NO I DON'T WANNA" mentality seems is so very... republican. Everyone has agreed to use Din's when the situation arises. It's not useless. But it's still terrible.

It does has it's uses. It is safe from a distance. It might force an approach if the opponent is affected enough emotionally from it. But really, it does nothing.

What Marsulas is suggesting is for Zedla players to attempt something more productive and more rewarding that's more under their control, rather than sitting back and "hoping they fall for it".

If you knew the secrets to playing Zelda the "right" way, you'd be out there winning tournaments or at least placing high enough where you'd be recognized as one of the best Zeldas.
Ad hominem? Really?

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Ad hominem? Really?
Really. And I ain't goin' back.

Nobody's saying Din's is a good move. I don't recall a single person saying that. But Mars went a little OD by saying it's complete crap and shouldn't be used. I just played 1v1s vs. a Peach and a Marth with Zelda (not to mention a buttload of doubles matches that had plenty of 1v1 opportunities), and guess what? I Din's'd. And it helped.

When you use the move correctly, it works. Several people have already pointed out scenarios where Din's is the best option or at least gives Zelda an additional option, which is never a bad thing.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
He also doesn't know how to all caps, lol.

But seriously, I don't understand why you're being so ridiculous about this. If you knew the secrets to playing Zelda the "right" way, you'd be out there winning tournaments or at least placing high enough where you'd be recognized as one of the best Zeldas.

Atm, you're not exactly a big name as far as I've seen, so for you to act high and mighty and try to tell everyone else they're doin' it wrong is a little..... strange.
Wow no need to get all personal with it.......last time I checked no Zelda has been out there winning tournaments and very few have been placing even in the top 3. I mean I could say a lot of ignorant things but then half of Hawaii would be in here flaming me and breaking me down mentally.

NinjaLink is just one of the 20 best players in the nation and he can probably become top 10 with whatever character he chooses. Like take Azen for example.........he's probably the best Lucario, top 5 Marth, top 5 Peach, hell i've even seen his Weegee, Fox, and Diddy and they are probably top 10 quality.

So what's these big names you speak of? and these high placers? I would so desperately like to know.

When a move's most outstanding trait seems to be "it's good for mindgames", we have a pretty terrible move. Marsulas makes excellent points, and considering the character, this "NO I DON'T WANNA" mentality seems is so very... republican. Everyone has agreed to use Din's when the situation arises. It's not useless. But it's still terrible.

It does has it's uses. It is safe from a distance. It might force an approach if the opponent is affected enough emotionally from it. But really, it does nothing.

What Marsulas is suggesting is for Zedla players to attempt something more productive and more rewarding that's more under their control, rather than sitting back and "hoping they fall for it".

Ad hominem? Really?
Meno is a cool cactus.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I said:

or at least placing high enough where you'd be recognized as one of the best Zeldas.
But my main point is that if everyone else is playing Zelda wrong and you're playing her so right, which is what you implied in your first post, you'd be placing significantly higher than every other Zelda user.

Whatevs, though, I said my piece and so have many others.... if you want to continue not using Din's, that's your prerogative.

EDIT: Forget the rest, lol. I'mma just leave it at that.

Ochobobo

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1075-1052-5472
I usually use it when the other player is charging up some ridiculously powerful move, presumably hoping I'll run into it to try and punish the ending lag or something stupid. Something like Snake's fsmash, or dsmash across the stage (usually in the beginning of a match)

It seems to work in situations like that. It's just too bad it doesn't work as well against ZSS charging a dsmash. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom