• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dirtiest Player in the Game - Wario Social Thread

Lord Chair

Smash Master
I prefer wine as well, it's relatively cheap but still super expensive (in cafes, in the supermarket it was actually cheap). Paris sucks in more way than one, though. No one ever smiles, there's a lot of black people (which I strictly don't mind, I just don't find black women to be eye candy, don't go around thinking Parisian women are hot if you find black women bottom tier). You pay 10 euro for an omelette and 4 euro for a cappuccino. No one speaks the tiniest bit of English and those who do will expect you to understand French anyway.

Smash scene was fine though. If you ever go to Europe and you're not bothered with Smash just don't go to Paris. If for some odd reason you want to visit France I'd recommend Lyon.

Or just go to Berlin because Berlin rocks.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Nice job Croi, especially in dubs! I guess MJG learned the Wario matchup, last time we played he had no clue.

I became the 1st person not named Lee to win consecutive tournies in Louisiana! Even though Lee wasn't at either one, I know I can beat him if he ever shows up to the next MK legal tourney (he doesn't supported MK banned tournies).

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
So I'm not doing anything special results wise with wario bike lately, but I still win money with Pit and him. Got 300 dollars from winning singles/doubles over two weeks at a really small local and OS's all-pools setup in Cinci.

Soooo I'm not dead but I don't really care how good people think I am compared to others. I know where I stand. Typically, I'd put more faith in my Wario in large events, but my Pit has been getting up there lately. MW region is hard to prove much in anymore these days, so if I get to go a regional/national you guys will see what I mean.

After summer's over tho I'm pretty much done with brawl. Senior year + job and all that coming my way. If I start making enough money tho I'll try chillin with MW and goin to large events again :) plus I'm gettin old... 22, lol.

Labernash

Smash Lord
We still love you Kyrs. <3

Guys, lately, I've been using U-air at the start of the match. FF U-air > rising U-air then chase them with another U-air and that's 52%! Kinda silly. :D

Tesh

Smash Hero
I find FF Uair difficult to land. I much prefer upthrow to Uair at 0%. It works for me most of the time as its like 32% and a good chance at chasing.

Ofcourse Dair to Uair is nice too. Its never wise to fish for that one low percent combo all the time.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Just Fthrow like a boss.

Don't Bthrow don't do it just Dthrow if your back is to the edge. Me gusta

Labernash

Smash Lord
Malcolm, Gluttony and SnackAttack are at SKTAR right now. Bracket pools.

Malcolm vs 6WX, Gluttony is waitng on Kirbachhu vs orlando, and SnackAttack vs Salem.

Good luck guys!

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
Thanks for wishing me luck, Labernash. Salem absolutely destroyed me. Double 3-Stock.

It was my last tournament anyway, unless I get good enough at Pokemon to enter Apex 2013.

<3 you all

But I'm bad.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
That does not sound good and you better convince me otherwise

In other news Im goin to Whobo as well. Dunno who I'm gonna team with since most of my partners are either taken or play MK for teams lol. But should be fun, I'll play anyone who wants to I need to get better at doing friendlies and just playing more people in general.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
All the weird flavors seem to use vanilla ice cream as a base. It's not as bad as one might think.

xzx

Smash Lord
Having seen his (Seibrik) Wario and the matches yet, gotta do that.

Also yeah, DDD against Wario is a pain. Just started discussing it in the MU thread. Gluttony's only 16 years? He seems to be 17 or something.

Lord Chair

Smash Master
whatever 17 he was 13 when he started playing this game and in my eyes he might as well still be

though admittedly he looks a lot older now than he did say, 2 years ago, dont know why everyone keeps comparing him to razer he looks a lot more like chu dat imo

Strawhat64

Smash Ace
guys, i beat gluttony with ddd in tourny

and took a game of m2k with wario

im clearly the best wario

Best Wario in FL and USA? I'll agree with this.

Gluttony beats Atomsk's DDD in an MM said link here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJOQeVniXPQ

Seibrik's DDD beat Gluttony.

yea this make sense.

and after watching this video, I am no longer afraid of DDDs....o_o;

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
oh it got recorded, IN MY HEAD

basically

first game was smashville, which he won cuz everytime i was recovering, he blatently jumped out there and farted my jumps

still close

2nd game he banned ps1 so i went to fd, he didn't land any farts cuz i started mixing up random *** air dodges while recovering.

3rd game he went back to smashville, he got one nice crossover fart behind my shield and poked it, but i held a solid lead all game, finishing with last stock like 40%

Labernash

Smash Lord
I has a tourney tomorrow!! JNig's going to be there! I finally get to meet another Wario main. We have reording/maybe stream too!

EDIT: JNig's not going. Sooooo... I'm probobly going all Kirby.

Labernash

Smash Lord
I think I forgot how to play Wario. He used to feel natural to me, and that I understood him the best, but I just can't do anything with him anymore. :( I loooove Wario, but I just don't know how to play him!

I think I'm too dyslexic for Wario or something because I stopped learning and started forgetting.

xzx

Smash Lord
This is it. The Warios are really decreasing... Wario for High Tier.
Also, screw that.
v v v v v v v v v

xzx

Smash Lord
But honestly I think Wario will be High Tier someday. Wario is by no means a bad character - it is more like everyone is getting better, surpassing Wario on the Tier List. And Wario isn't the most popular character either, making the tournament results for him "worse".

Top Bottom