• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Discuss.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Van Gogh's Starry Night always communicated his inner torment to me very effectively.

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman
This must be like the third one.

Topic..

"My father's evil and he wants to take over the world."

What's your suggestion about this topic?

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Stay on topic or I'm closing this and perma-banning everyone who can't discuss things properly.

Seriously, people. The topic's discussion is easily discussable. I think it might be not the worst point I've come across in the past certain amount of time. Although I'm not entirely sure, because there is a small chance I might be seeing things less than perfectly. That said, I think Juan makes a point and I will not tolerate spam or off topic discussion.

Purple

Hi guys!
Stay on topic or I'm closing this and perma-banning everyone who can't discuss things properly.

Seriously, people. The topic's discussion is easily discussable. I think it might be not the worst point I've come across in the past certain amount of time. Although I'm not entirely sure, because there is a small chance I might be seeing things less than perfectly. That said, I think Juan makes a point and I will not tolerate spam or off topic discussion.
Woah, dude. Wait. What?

Am i getting trolled?

Top Bottom