• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Discussion thread for the 2024 USA election

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
This is the thread for the 2024 USA election. It was previously something else that was related to the election, but now it is this. Feel free to discuss anything about the election itself in the United States here.

Personally, I am worried because I think there is the possibility of Donald Trump winning unfairly. I have a feeling he will try to cheat like he did with having Russia interfere with the next election like with 2016 (and 2020), or worse yet, he will try to find a new way to cheat in the election that authorities might not be ready for. Furthermore, while there are smart people that exist in the USA, I do not really trust the people of the United States to make the right decision in this election, if just most of but not all of them and if for some silly reason. That said, I am not too worried about him winning fairly or what happens if he wins, but I don't really want Donald J. Trump to win the next USA election and I am worried he might cheat to win it. I know he has many cases against him now, but still, those take time, and what if they do not finish before the election and he wins?

I mean, I just hope he does not win and many people in the USA end up being smart enough not to vote for him. I still have my doubts, though.

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
It’s going to be a **** show regardless. I’m stocking up on supplies and defense gear just in case things goes south.
Well, you do have a point there. In fact, I would personally love to at least watch the **** show, myself, and see what chaos results from it. That, at least, might be fun.

EDIT: By which, I mean what goes on in the election, not in places like these.

Last edited:

Nah

Smash Champion
tbh we're screwed no matter what happens

It's almost certainly going to be Trump v Biden again, and in that scenario the outcomes are:
1) Trump wins, and that's not a good thing
2) Trump doesn't win, but then conservatives do something that will make Jan 6th look like a children's playdate by comparison
3) Biden wins (which is not a good thing) but conservatives do not do anything significant enough to overturn the election

Even if somehow one or both of them don't get the nomination, all the other people most likely to get the nominations will also be awful choices.

Alicorn

Cyber Bunny
Trump isn't going to win, there are more people who hate him than like him. He is also an insurrectionist so he shouldn't be on the ballot in the first place. Trump is barred the same way anyone who is under 35 and a foreign born citizen.

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
My worry right now is scotus ruling in Trump's favor. He may be an insurrectionist but he was not found guilty of insurrection and that is a problem because these ballot removals are hinging on the fact that he was.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
My worry right now is scotus ruling in Trump's favor. He may be an insurrectionist but he was not found guilty of insurrection and that is a problem because these ballot removals are hinging on the fact that he was.
Yeah, I am worried about that, too, actually.

MasterCheef

Smash Ace
Warning Issued
What I am trying to say is that I think there is the possibility of Donald Trump winning unfairly. I have a feeling he will try to cheat like he did with having Russia interfere with the next election like with 2016 (and 2020), or worse yet, he will try to find a new way to cheat in the election that authorities might not be ready for. Furthermore, while there are smart people that exist in the USA, I do not really trust the people of the United States to make the right decision in this election, if just most of but not all of them and if for some silly reason. That said, I am not too worried about him winning fairly or what happens if he wins, but I don't really want Donald J. Trump to win the next USA election and I am worried he might cheat to win it. I know he has many cases against him now, but still, those take time, and what if they do not finish before the election and he wins?

I mean, I just hope he does not win and many people in the USA end up being smart enough not to vote for him. I still have my doubts, though.

What do you all think? What do you all have to say about this, if you have anything to say?
The Ignorance in this post is quite incredible.
Hillary Stole the Democratic nomination election from Bernie Sanders.
The amount of unpaid essentially free advertising by the left stream media would have cost anyone else literally hundreds of billions to over 1 trillion dollars ,
for both the 2016 & 2020 elections
There is no way a basement dwelling non campaigning major nominee won the election.
There is huge evidence of Election fraud in 2020 for JB.
JB was basically a CCP spy before the election with how much he has gotten paid by the CCP

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
The Ignorance in this post is quite incredible.
Hillary Stole the Democratic nomination election from Bernie Sanders.
The amount of unpaid essentially free advertising by the left stream media would have cost anyone else literally hundreds of billions to over 1 trillion dollars ,
for both the 2016 & 2020 elections
There is no way a basement dwelling non campaigning major nominee won the election.
There is huge evidence of Election fraud in 2020 for JB.
JB was basically a CCP spy before the election with how much he has gotten paid by the CCP
After last time and knowing who you are, I am not falling for any of this.

You are once again, falling for Trump’s lies, as well as for the lies of many of the republicans. I don’t see how you can be relied on here due to that.

MasterCheef

Smash Ace
After last time and knowing who you are, I am not falling for any of this.

You are once again, falling for Trump’s lies, as well as for the lies of many of the republicans. I don’t see how you can be relied on here due to that
RINOs are the designated & very dedicated political losers of the USA

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
I'm not American, but my advice to y'all is two-pronged:
  1. Vote! It's not my place to tell you who to vote for, but your vote does matter. Don't let the fear of everything going on around you stop you from doing that. At the end of the day - things won't get better unless people make them better, and one of the best ways to help that happen is with your vote.
  2. Keep safe, and don't do anything stupid! I know this probably goes without saying for y'all, but if **** hits the fan, try and keep out of the way of it if you can - and if not, try and bunker down. Don't take the opportunity to go crazy or something, because it'll only go badly for you.
Otherwise... I'll admit things don't look good over there. Keep yourselves safe and informed. It counts, I promise.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
There isnt a thread for it here so im quickly trying to calm you for the rise of the AFD In germany!
Like yeah that party suck and is pretty heavy Right tro extreme Right BUT Its like the only party who didnt get the oppurtunity to **** up as soon as they get in they will **** up! And People will vote for any other party!
NO Germany will almost certainly not be nazis for the next 20-30 Years!
After wards who knows! But No Germany is currently no danger to you guys! You would bulldoze us!

Last edited:

Alicorn

Cyber Bunny
There isnt a thread for it here so im quickly trying to calm you for the rise of the AFD In germany!
Like yeah that party suck and is pretty heavy Right tro extreme Right BUT Its like the only party who didnt get the oppurtunity to ** up as soon as they get in they will ** up! And People will vote for any other party!
NO Germany will almost certainly not be nazis for the next 20-30 Years!
After wards who knows! But No Germany is currently no danger to you guys! You would bulldoze us!
The clown with the flame thrower hasn't gotten on stage yet so he isn't dangerous

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
You know, after looking on a social media site called Threads, and seeing how many people support Biden and oppose Trump on there, I have a pretty good feeling that this election will go to the blue. (The Democrat party, that is) Sure, what I saw may still be from a not so big number of people, but it is still a good sign. Plus, I have seen news that Latino lawmakers in Pennsylvania and something called the Latino Victory Fund have endorsed Biden, and Trump is not as strong with the population of the USA compared to Biden it seems.

And Trump has been having legal troubles and owes 464 million dollars now. It looks like things aren't going well for Trump, so if he wins, the only logical explanation is that he cheated.

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
After witnessing the events that are continuing to unfold in Gaza, I just wish we could live in a world that isn’t ruled by heartless, decrepit warmongers.
After thinking about this some more, I feel like the younger generation needs to stage a revolt against what the world has conditioned us to believe or else nothing’s going to change.

Top Bottom