• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Discworld Mafia - Game Over - Scum Wins!

X1-12

Smash Champion
Role PMs and set-up notes

Role PMs go![collapse=Town]

Welcome to Discworld Mafia smashmachine Dark Horse you are: Lord Vetinari, Town Bulletproof, the Patrician of the city of Ankh-Morpork.

You play the political game like you are tapdancing on quicksand, which gives you some uncanny cunning and an interesting ability. You have managed to convince all the players in this city not to fight for bigger slices of the cake, but to instead keep their own slice, and work together to make the whole cake bigger.

Active Abilities:
None

Passive Abilities:
1 Shot Bulletproof: Since the majority of the city would rather you alive than dead, it is harder than normal to kill you. If you are Targeted for death during the night phase, you will survive the attack. This ability works only once.

Win Condition:
You are Town aligned and win when all threats to the Town have been eliminated.

Welcome to Discworld Mafia GorditoBoy69 you are: Rosie Palm, Town Jailkeeper, A lady who's affection is somewhat economically negotiable.

You run a house full of young girls who are often kept up all night by gentlemen callers. You yourself can also partake in this activity at night which gives you an interesting, somewhat cynical view on life, but also a useful ability.

Active Abilities:
Jail: Once per night you may use your ability to take one player to your home to be kept both safe and occupied ;). The player you target will be protected from all kills that night, but they will also be unable to use any of the abilities which they may have. You use this ability by sending me a PM with the command Jail: Player Name.

Passive Abilities:
None

Win Condition:
You are Town aligned and win when all threats to the Town have been eliminated

Welcome to Discworld Mafia J Nabe you are: Sir Samuel Vimes, Town Cop A honest old copper who has risen from a gutter drunk to a knight over 2 short years.

You are dead against corruption and crackdown upon any who hint at this practise, he keeps a tight but fair watch in the city of Ankh-Morpork, the city he loves. You are not the sharpest knife in the drawer but you get their eventually, sniffing out the bad guys.

Active Abilities:
Investigate: Each night you may use your copper sources to root out the bad guys. Once each night phase you may send find out whether a certain player is in the mafia. Your sanity is confirmed. You can use this ability by sending me a PM with the command Investigate: Player Name

Passive Abilities:
None

Win Condition:

Welcome to Discworld Mafia Mayling you are: Fred Colon, Town Closed Mason An old, cowardly, but most importantly good hearted policeman.

You have been in the watch for longer than you care to remember, and you often think back to the days when it was only you Sam and Nobby. However Sam has elevated himself recently, never mind, you can still fall back on ole' Nobby

Mason Communication:
At any time during the Day or Night phase, you may communicate privately with Kataefi Nobby Nobbs, Town Closed Mason. You must keep logs of all conversations and send them to me.

Active Abilities:
1-shot Note: Even though Sam Vimes, Town cop has risen to high office, in desperate times you can still call on him. Once only this game, if there is 3 more dead Town-aligned players than dead non-Town-aligned players, you can send an anonymous note to the Town Cop (providing he is still alive). This note will be anonymous however it may contain anything, even your own identity. If you die this ability passes over to your Mason Partner (Kataefi, Nobby Nobbs, Town Mason). You may use this ability by sending me a PM titled Note which contains the message you wish to send. If you are unsure as to when you are able to use this ability, PM me and I'll tell you if you can or not

Passive Abilities:
None

Special Information:
The character: Sir Samuel Vimes, Town Cop is in this game.

Win Condition:

Welcome to Discworld Mafia Kataefi you are: Nobby Nobbs, Town Closed Mason a former street urchin who became a watchman... somehow

You are well known amongst the watch for being a terrible petty thief, however under your harsh, much pimpled crust, you are a kind soul at heart. You grew up on the streets thanks to Sam and Fred. Sam has risen somewhat above you now, but you still have ole' Fred

Mason Communication:
At any time during the Day or Night phase, you may communicate privately with Mayling Fred Colon, Town Closed Mason. You must keep logs of all conversations and send them to me.

Active Abilities:
None

Passive Abilities:
None

Special Information:
The character: Sir Samuel Vimes, Town Cop is in this game.
If your mason partner dies, you may gain one of his abilities.

Win Condition:

Welcome to Discworld Mafia UTDZac. you are: The Librarian, Vanilla Townie target of a magical accident who has refused to turn back to human form

You rule the library, and they pay you peanuts, fortunately for you you love peanuts! and bananas!

Active Abilities:
None

Passive Abilities:
None

Win Condition:

Welcome to Discworld Mafia Sephiroths Masamune Delvro you are: The Bursar, Vanilla Townie Totally insane clerk at the Unseen University

Your apparent sanity is upheld only by taking regularly dried frog pills, which allow you to hallucinate that you are sane. This dream is shared by most people.

Active Abilities:
None

Passive Abilities:
None

Win Condition:

Welcome to Discworld Mafia th3smarginator. you are: Lu Tze, Vanilla Townie a mystical bald monk from the mountains.

You are part of an ancient monastery from high up in the mountains, you have been everywhere, and seen everything. You at first, like all the others, sought enlightenment, but gave up and searched for perplexity on the grounds it would be much more fun.

Active Abilities:
None

Passive Abilities:
None

Win Condition:

Welcome to Discworld Mafia McFox. you are: Lady Sybil Vimes, Vanilla Townie A high-society lady who married a lowly policeman.

You are a kind soul and care about nothing more than your husband Sam, you also keep pet swamp dragons as a hobby, even if they can be somewhat explosive. You also do all the other high-society lady things such as attending soirées and knitting socks for our brave lads when we are at war.

Active Abilities:
None

Passive Abilities:
None

Win Condition:
[/collapse][collapse=Mafia]

Welcome to Discworld Mafia Swiss you are: Carcer Dun, Mafia Bookie A crazed psychopathic killer with an evil twist of mind

It has been said that unlike most people, who have an angel on one shoulder and a devil on the other. You instead have a demon on both shoulders, each one egging the other one on. You are capable of standing around a pile of bodies, holding a knife, with stolen jewellery in your pocket and saying "Who, Me?"

Mafia Communication:
Your Mafia team consists of you, Cello_Marl, Mafia Vanilla Cop, and Gheb_01, Mafia Goon. You can communicate with these players at any time.

Active Abilities:
Mafia Nightkill: Once per night phase your faction may kill 1 player. You can use this ability by sending me a PM with the command: Kill: Player Name. Any of your faction can send in this action. If two different kills come in from different members of your faction, the kill from the Bookie will take priority, followed by the kill from the Vanilla Cop.

Place Bet: You love mad schemes to kill as many people as you can in cruel ways. Once per night you may send may place a bet on who will be lynched the next day. If that player is lynched, you gain an extra Night Kill the night phase after their death. The extra night kill you earn cannot be carried over and can only be used the phase after a correctly guessed lynch. You can use this ability by sending me a PM with the command "Place Bet: Player Name"

Second Night Kill: If your Place Bet ability succeeded the previous Day, you may send me a second Night Kill. You do this by sending me a PM with the command Bookie Kill: Player Name

Passive Abilities:
None

Win Condition:
You win once your faction has an undeniable majority rule over all others or nothing can prevent this.

Welcome to Discworld Mafia Cello_Marl you are: Findthee Swing, Mafia Vanilla Cop a bent policeman, who works through cruel questioning techniques

You are a sick, sick man who thinks that the way to find out people's dirty secret is to torture them until they tell you.

Mafia Communication:
Your Mafia team consists of you, Swiss, Mafia Bookie, and Gheb_01, Mafia Goon. You can communicate with these players at any time.

Active Abilities:
Mafia Nightkill: Once per night phase your faction may kill 1 player. You can use this ability by sending me a PM with the command: Kill: Player Name. Any of your faction can send in this action. If two different kills come in from different members of your faction, the kill from the Bookie will take priority, followed by the kill from the Vanilla Cop.

Investigate: Once per night you may use your interesting new methods to find out if a player is a vanilla townie or not. You may use this ability by sending me a PM with the command Investigate: Player Name

Passive Abilities:
None

Win Condition:
You win once your faction has an undeniable majority rule over all others or nothing can prevent this.

Welcome to Discworld Mafia Gheb_01 you are: Johnathan Teatime, Mafia Goon, A crazed assassin with a screw lose.

Assassins stick to their honour closely, although you will work for anyone who pays you, whatever their motives.

Mafia Communication:
Your Mafia team consists of you, Swiss, Mafia Bookie, and Cello_Marl, Mafia Vanilla Cop. You can communicate with these players at any time.

Active Abilities:

Passive Abilities:
None

Win Condition:
[/collapse]Notes:
The bookie ability could be roleblocked by the jailer, and they would not know until the following night when they were expecting to have gained a kill.
BP would be informed if they were shot.

N1
Gboy Jails Kataefi (No effect)
Nabe investigates Mayling (Innocent)
Mafia Kills Gboy
Swiss bets on Cello
Cello VCops Kataefi (Not Vanilla)

N2
Nabe investigates McFox (Failed)
Mafia Kills Mayling
Mafia Kills Mcfox
Swiss bets on Gheb

N3
Nabe investigates Swiss
Mafia Kills Nabe
Swiss bets on Gheb

N4
Mafia kills Kataefi
Mafia kills Delvro

X1-12

Smash Champion
Kataefi also sent the following note to the cop, however he died before he received it

[collapse=Note]

Dear Sir Samuel Vimes, Town Cop.

We need you to read this letter carefully - This note is collectively written by Kataefi, Nobby Nobbs, and Mayling, Fred Colon. We are a town closed mason, who got the ability to write you an anonymous note once three more townies were dead over scum that would be sent to you on the start of the next Day upon sending it.

We know you are town and as a way of helping you realise we are Town (masons) together, we made many kangaroo references early in D1 which is a throwback to Popcorn Mafia where we both hydra'd as SuperKatalingo! Also notice Mayling always referenced Kat as town and similarly Kat never disputed Mayling! May even asked Kat to do an ISO on Swiss/Gord and others in the same style as she did her ISOs on Cello/Delvro/T3S on D1... Also we hammered very similarly and Kat's comment "yes as planned" along with May's suspicious hammer on D2 was a means to make our coordination more public. All this was our strategy of proving we are in a mason.

As final confirmation that this letter IS 100% genuine, we've been given permission by X1 to include our password for the SuperKatalingo account. You won't find much in there and we're changing it after the game to something ridiculously obscure (you nosy sod), but the password is: kangaroo.

Aren't we inventive??!!

No one except us know this password so this letter comes from a genuine source. Now here's our grand plan: it's a good one, so pay attention! You can't write back to us, so we'll put it in the simplest terms we can.

1) First thing we need to do is identify you but in such a way that doesn't put you under any pressure of outing yourself to scum. Do not assume this is a trick from scum; as you noticed Kataefi has already identified himself in thread as Nobbs, and he knew your character and role. Anyway, first thing we want you to do is post this picture into your first post of the day, or as soon as you get this note!

http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/compl...782490544390031.jpg

This will identify you to us!

2) You need to tell us who you have investigated and how it worked, BUT NOT IN THE OPEN. So we have derived this plan in order to let us know who you've investigated and what your result was.

After your beginning post WITH THE PICTURE: Quote the person you have investigated and make sure it's a relatively long quote of there's. The way in which you quote them will be important - highlight part of this quote and COLOR it either BLUE for TOWN or YELLOW for scum. then, to make it look natural, ask that person a question about that part of the post. We will be able to identify who you have investigated by doing this and also what their alignment was!

Also, one of us will claim the cop if necessary, as sending this letter will effectively make us masoned vanillas and your cop role is more important, so we'll be trying to protect you from the Night kills.

Yes, if there ever comes time for someone to claim cop --- let's say you get a guilty --- Mayling or Kataefi will say "I'm cop and I got a guilty on X." Scum will go - aha! Cop! And go for us instead of you! Furthermore, if Mayling claims cop and someone else counterclaims, Kataefi can come to the rescue and back me up! When I flip non-cop, then Kataefi can claim cop the next day, saying HE was the cop and I knew he knew ... or something!

This way you'll never have to come out, and we'll be the ones at risk of death! Which is better because it protects you!

Seeya soon (hopefully xD)!
Kataefi and Mayling!
_
_
_

^At the time we wrote all this, ol' chum Mayling was still alive. She's dead now =( If I die and you get this note, I just want you to know that you should watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwsntHcWiy4&feature=related

With the power of the technoviking you should definitely be able to **** the scums with your amazing cop investigations =D Good luck!

Before I go, I'll give you my currents reads as of mid-D3 (when I sent this message)... To help you, I predicted that Smashmachine is Vimes the cop based on the idea that he is actually a genious. If not, then send me an e-slap. Also, I feel that Gheb is defscum - should he somehow be alive when you get this note please kill him. From this moment I'm looking into Swiss/Delvro/UTD as the final scum! If I'm still living then this will narrow down to be more accurate and if we're both living when you get this note and you follow the instructions above then I think we have a very good chance of winning the game!

See you soon (hopefully... again xD)
Kataefi[/collapse]

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Swiss I wasn't allowed to respond to your PM. Dead men tell no tales and all.

Was really fun watching Kat go after me just to lose the game regardless :bee:

:059:

Swiss

Smash Lord
Scum QT: http://www.quicktopic.com/45/H/Zb8prKKVNmzjn/p116.100#QTmsg108

Didn't realise how close we came to losing, a message to the cop clears like..all of town. So glad we pinned Nabe as cop, we'd have lost for sure with my lynch then Gheb following.

Mafia's plan revolved around double NK'ing as much as we could, to that end we bussed both Cello and Gheb to get the kills. We had Gord pinned as Jailer from RVS and we pcikedup on Kat being masoned as soon as Mayling flipped, I thought Mayling was cop and investigated Kat (which I said was a bad investigation) as she knew he was town. This game was a race between the two factions to find the cop, in essence.

GG.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
I jailed Kat O_O.

Screw you Swiss. SCREW YOUUUUU!!!

You gave the BP ability to, by far, the WORST possible BP candidate. SMASHMASHINE?! When you told me that he was BP, X1... GAH!!!

I knew Mayling and McFox was the same alignment... Nabe, how can you possibly investigate them both?! Investigating one is obvious of the other. It's like they play off of eachother. Like, like they have a special connection :3.

Town was meh. Scum was beastin. How Gheb didn't die D3 blows my freaking mind. How Swiss DIDN'T just so happen to target the BP blows my mind as well.

MVP goes to Swiss-Gheb for setting up that beautiful bus.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
From the moment on that Cello was lynched my whole play was centered around drawing attention from Swiss.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Town was meh. Scum was beastin. How Gheb didn't die D3 blows my freaking mind. How Swiss DIDN'T just so happen to target the BP blows my mind as well.
We had Kat as mason, so we shot him (wtf BP mason) and Delv's play was opposite to what a BP would do, so I shot him, I figured there was something like a BP left. Was close, but all my reads this game were right which gave us the edge. LyLo would have been TOUGH for me after Kat's post AND me quickhammering AND Zac flipping town.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Oh yeah I should say Gheb played a great game. A scum buddy that understands his own survival isn't necessarily the best thing is rare.

He aimed to get himself targeted by town so that if I were ever in trouble he could take the noose, and give me two kills/win us the game before town realised it was LyLo. Also intentionally looking scummy is a heart breaking thing to do.

Nabe was smart to investigate me.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Swiss said:
We had Kat as mason, so we shot him (wtf BP mason) and Delv's play was opposite to what a BP would do, so I shot him, I figured there was something like a BP left. Was close, but all my reads this game were right which gave us the edge. LyLo would have been TOUGH for me after Kat's post AND me quickhammering AND Zac flipping town.
K. I get Kat as mason. Lols to mason BP. But Delvro's play was opposite to that of a BP? AND YOU THINK SMASH/DH'S WASN'T?! Please tell me that it was process of elimination that came to deciding DH=BP, and how you figured Delvro =/= BP.

Swiss

Smash Lord
K. I get Kat as mason. Lols to mason BP. But Delvro's play was opposite to that of a BP? AND YOU THINK SMASH/DH'S WASN'T?! Please tell me that it was process of elimination that came to deciding DH=BP, and how you figured Delvro =/= BP.
Smash's play was just plain poor, I don't think he understood the purpose of the game.

It was a process of elimination that made him the [theoretical] BP. I knew it wouldn't be Kat as that's BS set-up. Why it wasn't Delv has been explained (he would never have played active + scummy as BP) and myself + Gheb were scum. So I shot away from what MIGHT [and was] have been BP.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Was really fun watching Kat go after me just to lose the game regardless :bee:
I want to cryyyyyy! bahaha! Good job! To be honest I feel like Town was punished for making a good decision. The double NKill thing is really swingy...

Also Swiss don't be hating my logic :awesome: I'm always right haa!

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Swiss: Didn't expect it to be that easy to cover your tracks. We both played our roles accordingly - me, making myself the main subject in the eye of the public while you picked the town apart from behind the scenes with your reads and your power. When we tried to play it the other way round in BioWare it didn't work so well [but this game also didn't have an EE to win the game for town].

Kat: Don't get your hopes up, son. Getting me lynched LEGIT will take you more than that ... a LOT more :bee:
Well played though. No way for you to know that you were being tricked.

Smash / UTD: Be more active. Your roles require active and vocal play to draw attention
away from the townie PRs.

Mayling / McFox: Even death can not keep you apart from each other. What a couple ^^

Gordo: Be more careful with your breadcrumbs! You've virtually told us that you are the jailer in public. That's not how it works. Being able to kill you right off the bat knowing you were essentially the Doc of this game helped us a GREAT deal to win this game.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I want to cryyyyyy! bahaha! Good job! To be honest I feel like Town was punished for making a good decision. The double NKill thing is really
That's why it was so funny for me to watch - there was no "good" decision left for you to make :bee:

Though it was really swiss' reads that helped us the most. He found Nabe as the cop, Gordo as the jailer and I would've not expected DH of all people to be a BP. All 3 reads were crucial for the win. Being able to kill as we please from D2 onward [with the ability to kill 2 times] was already worth a lot. Being able to kill the cop before he got to enter lylo with viable results was his work as well.

But avoiding to hit the BP at a time where I thought we had this game bagged for sure was genious.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
I knew Mayling and McFox was the same alignment... Nabe, how can you possibly investigate them both?! Investigating one is obvious of the other. It's like they play off of eachother. Like, like they have a special connection :3.
Mayling was an obvious D1 pick, and McFox followed because Mayling even said herself that it seemed like McFox was a parrot this game.

The Swiss/Gheb interaction seems odd, seeing how you guys are the scumteam. :awesome:

If UTD flips scum, I'd take Kat/Delv in that order. Town flip would make me look more at Swiss/Gheb or maybe Delv/Smash, hm. Kind of a different game now with McMay out of the picture.
This was the closest I came to crumbing here. I named everyone in the game as possible scum, and then added the bit about McMay who were my reports. Only you, Swiss, are enough of a scum pro to catch a cop on the wrong crumb.

I was psyched when I saw Delv point out this post in response to Swiss though, kudos.

I knew it was Swiss if Gheb flipped scum, so the way Swiss was tossing Gheb around was odd, like I said above. But bookie never crossed my mind, I've only seen it once. It's being that one crucial step away from the catch on D3 that's the most aggravating.

Hindsight's 20/20 etc, gg scum.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Swiss: Lol, I'm not going to say anything in case it bigs up your ego too much. You played well, good job getting Gboy on his lame crumb. I guess. You get no props for killing Nabe because I KNOW you guessed at him as opposed to actually thinking he was cop.

Kat: Aww, I think if only you had been less busy you could have gotten Gheb lynched instead of Zac which would have left town in a much better position. Your reads were really good throughout the game except for the small period of time at the start when you thought Swiss was town :p Towards the end of the game you were playing reaaallly well and your reads were right on. Its a shame town was left in that position where even lynching gheb could result in a loss =[ You played the mason role really well and your communication with Mayling was good (and fun to read) The note you made was a good idea and including the pass to your hydra was very inventive, overall I was very impressed with your play.

smashmachine: Post a bit more, seriously. Next time if you get BP you should consider fake crumbing a PR or acting as hard as you can to like you have one.

Dark Horse: Thanks for replacing in! the same to smash applies to you, play with your role and act like a PR in order to draw NKs.

SephMasa: Thats 2 for 2 you've replaced out of now. Don't sign up for games if you won't be able to play them :mad:

Delvro: I think you played solidly and your reasoning was solid, you should just be more vocal with your opinions and reasoning. If you had started acting against Gheb earlier the game may have turned out differently, never let a read slip away.

Kuz: I don't really see why you were lynched, You didn't keep your cool that much but you didn't particularly look like flailing scum, just flailing in general. Actually I think you were partly lynhced because Kat wanted to quickhammer someone to look scmmuy and avoid NKs :p sucks you were the target. Its a shame smarg wasn't really there with you at the start. For future reference you don't really need to breadcrumb if you are a VT btw.

Gboy: Oh Emm Gee, I'm going to pull up your terribad breadcrumb to remind you never to crumb like that again. Other than that you played well. But stil.. really?
Well she's hydraing... and she's going to jail V/LAish soon... So depending on how often she posts, either by the endish of the Day or around the beginning of toMorrow. All really depends on how much th3 affects the hydra.
Cello: I understand you don't like playing as scum, but nonetheless I think before you go out you should try going crazy and RNG a lynch to push as hard as you can, mentioning no other people even if you get lynched D2 you've gotten a townie out of the way and made no connections. Either that or claim a strong PR D1 like a Creampuff in order to out the real cop and/or doc

McFox: You played well and your townness was obvious I thought, but your scumhunting could have done with more oomph and you could have been more serious and convincing in pursuing who you thought was scum. You and May posted like a whole page of fluff at one point.

Mayling: Like I said to Kat, you two played the Mason game very well and I was impressed, your scumpicks were pretty good, from reading the QT I'd have thought you'd known Cello more tbh and not let him get by like that with his lurkiness.

UTDZac: Scum were totally the ones pushing your lynch, fake claiming a restriction like that was odd, to say the least but people really should have realised scum totally wouldn't do that, and, no offence, you really wouldn't do that on what is I believe your first scum game. After all they say recklessness is a town tell.

J: Well thats what happens when you say V/LA for 10 days. Sorry bro I'd have liked to see you play it but I really can't have someone being that inactive. Still bros though.

Nabe: Your Day game was good, but I'm not totally convinced of your reasoning for Night action choices, someone ambiguous like UTDZac or Gheb would have been a better choice N2 and for N1 I would generally recommend investigating someone you know you can't read.

Gheb: It was a good idea to get Swiss to bet on you the last 2 nights, and even better that you managed to get Zac lynched before you. I still hold that you are better as Town than you are as Maf, but this game you impressed me and I think you worked well as a team with Swiss.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Good game everyone! I'mma skim the thread for fruity tooty freshy meshy goodness. :3

Delvro

Smash Ace
Omg what is this I don't even

I thought killing Gheb would give town a glimmer of hope. Cry =(

I hate to say it, but scum played very well.

We really should have lynched Swello

Swiss

Smash Lord
@ X1 - I went through different stages of thinking different people were cop. I settles on Nabe right at the end. It was May, Nabe, Delv, Nabe. I sent the kill just before I swapped to Delv - re-read and thought Delv. Used an entire afternoon and changed back to Nabe. And I don't think my ego could get any bigger anyway.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Gheb: Played a great game.

Kat: I only fooled you for a day or so, but that's an achievement for me! GG well played, you pinned us well.

Zac: Lol

Mayling: You played well, cleared McFox quickly and correctly and were a strong townie.

McFox- Vice Versa, strong townie. Had me pinned too.

Gord: Don't crumb so obviously!

Nabe: Bah, unlucky

Delv: You are good, imo.

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
Nabe, why was I obv d1 choice? Also, I don't remember saying Mcfox was a parrot - if I did, it WAS ONCE and the rest of the time I said he was town. >.>

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
X1 said:
McFox: You played well and your townness was obvious I thought, but your scumhunting could have done with more oomph and you could have been more serious and convincing in pursuing who you thought was scum. You and May posted like a whole page of fluff at one point.
Can't really scum"hunt" whenever you're already staring at scum through your scope. Swiss didn't have me fooled for one second, but town chose not to listen to me at all, even when I flipped town. It was like everything I said was just swept under the rug to be forgotten. And as for fluff, as "fluff" I don't really consider that as a factor in the game at all. We just felt like being silly.

And Nabe, if Mayling thought I was scum, she would've made it a LOT more clear. It should've been obvious when she didn't gun for me at all that I was town. And to be clear, and ONCE AGAIN, agreeing =/= parroting. Pretty sure that's the third time I've said that in this topic.

Top Bottom