• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**Dittos fosho NEOSLASHERX WINS** his dittos are broken

Status
Not open for further replies.

ulises3000

Smash Ace
NNID
Ulises3000
3DS FC
1951-1622-8058
Switch FC
SW-4892-0521-2326
Man, Why Couldn't I've Had Snake.Ice Climbers Are like In the Top 5 of My worst Characters.
So I'm just assuming I'll get 4th but who Knows.Maybe I'll get Lucky.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
I beat Kazoo 3-0

GGs, I can tell you barely ever use Snake Kazoo..lol..
Confirming.

I don't even give fu** if I used Snake or not, you still have to convert on any oppotunities you have. It's how you play to win. The second match on SV is living proof of that. Good players close out that situation and make it 1-1. Bad ones, well, don't.

Guess I need to get better. :ohwell:

BTW: 1st match on PS1, 2nd SV, 3rd FD.

Bunny4Eva

Smash Ace
Confirming.

I don't even give fu** if I used Snake or not, you still have to convert on any oppotunities you have. It's how you play to win. The second match on SV is living proof of that. Good players close out that situation and make it 1-1. Bad ones, well, don't.

Guess I need to get better. :ohwell:

BTW: 1st match on PS1, 2nd SV, 3rd FD.
Yep, thats why I main random..& connection was at its best..I'm surprised..lag-free for once on wifi.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Yep, thats why I main random..& connection was at its best..I'm surprised..lag-free for once on wifi.
Then again, not everyone is Ninjalink (and even for him, he still has two bread & butter characters he'll go to.)

Connection is good because I have the second fastest connection in the US.

Jimmyfosho

Smash Hero
Being sarcastic and pointing out the obvious.
CONGRATS NEOSLASHERX for being the broken ditto player CAPSCAPS CAPS :bluejump:

and for ulisess3000 and ssonic u guys still have til wednesday to see who gets 3rd/4th or im coin flipping it

edit: nvm i see on both VM walls either people tried to contact another.. so i coin flipped it and ulises3000 gets 3rd place

1. Neoslasherx 1.6
2. Thegreatkazoo .8
3. Ulisees3000 .48
4. Ssonic .16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom