• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DJ Nintendo's Quit The Life Of The Living Love Birthday Smashfest (May 17)

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
I'll try to make it up with a Wii, copies of Melee and Brawl. Depends if CanISmash can give me a ride up.

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
Oh man 4 player goldeneye was sooooo fun back in the n64 days. xD Headshots galore.

****, all these old games tho i'm playing melee. :) Just to let everyone know. I'm not losing a single match. Aluakard/jman/bum/dj/hax/reno this goes for you guys. Are you guys up for takin a match off? :) MELEE ALL DAI.
yo, I'd definitely like to play ya in some falco dittos

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
W00t! Sexy smashfest even if it's part 1!

Shoutouts

Blackenese: Yoooo, **** ICs grabs for abusive wins. I hate those! =/ XD good matches though ^^. Your ICs are hard to approch. I needz more practices with you mister :p

Shin: Yeah! We did great! ^___^. Don't beat yourself up, Shin. I may have Meta Knight, but even I can't win matches by myself with him. You're pretty supportive. I'll team with you whenever you want. (Calm down, Leo. I'll team with you too. >>)

(Speaking of...) Leo: W00t. Your Meta Knight is gonna be a threat, definitly. XD I better watch my back. It's bad enough I gotta try and on NinjaLink's, Shadow's, and Alukard's Metas. XD

Hotbox: I hate Melee because of you. **** you, Marth! >=/

First2Bomb (scott) : Wished you stayed longer. Nice team matches none the less.

Alukard + Zro : BEAST! O___o We had a tough time keeping up with you. We had little chance against your double Kirbys. Alu, I'll keep in mind of what you said. DJ's right, 'Patience is virtue.' In anycase, good matches.

DJ: Don't quit life...but stop telling me to quit mine XD

Alex + Cris : Sorry I couldn't watch some of your matches, Cris. =/We gotta play some Golden Eye 007 sometime XD

Everyone else: Good matches and sorry I didn't get to play ya. I hope to see ya tomorrow.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
OMG FUN! I wish I could've stayed all night fkladjfkldsja! Melee was too freakin good, in fact I barely played Brawl (not by choice though lol). Watching everyone play MMX was awesome, and well geez, it was funfun! THANKS DJ for having us all over! Please to be having more of these :D Individual shout outs later XD soo tired...no johns though.

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
OMFG!!!!! BEAST *** FEST!! im' now getting home around 7 am.

MAAAAD MOTHA ****IN' SHOUTOUTS!!!!
#1 Alu- BEAST *** LEGENDARY GODLY MOTHA ****IN' EPIC *** Y-LINK SAMUS MATCHES!!!! AINT NO BODY HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE OF WENT ON IS THOSE MATCHES CEPT US SON. **** WAS TOO MOTHA ****IN CRAZY!!!!

Hax$- Wanna be hax money aka "Tommy Pickles", shut cho ***** *** up and quit life and i'm better than u in both melee and brawl so get at me. also good matches.

Favorite Quotes - "how dis ***** arrows beatin my technology?" "dis ***** look like dark link" (lmao at dat one)

I know right now i'm forgettin mad **** cuz i'm tired as **** but that fest was mad ****in good, i;m da best, get at me, happy burfday DJ and quit life. pe@ce

R3N0

Smash Lord
... why was this smashfest so GODLIKE

get @ me n JMAN IN MELEE TEAMS SON

too many ppl to shoutout, yall all know i think yalls is the sh!!
and hax good **** on your snake im definitely going to be taking a page or two from the hax combo vehicle.

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
aight shoutouts

DJ, aka birthday boy - that **** was mad fun man. Thanks for lettin us all come by to your place an have a crazy time. Definitely one of the best times I've had playin smash.

leo - I wanna hear that ocarina next time lol. But yeah, mad fun playing w/ you in melee, but I def gotta start playing you in brawl more. the couple o games in teams were fun lol

Sean (awssean?) - Fun talkin with you an playin teams earlier on. Ima start crouch canceling now an hold on to my stock lol

Trademark (i think) - your sheik is stupid an you don't even play her. I gotta get a couple more matches w/ my falco against her, they were fun.

Reno - I never got my falco dittos cuz my mom picked me up mad early :(

Zro - sucked that you had crazy allergies early on, but it was hella fun playing you an alukard in doubles. "jus stop going near me, seriously, jus stop coming near me" *kirby swallocide* "i told ya" lmao

Alukard - Ike is sexy but that neutral B got a huge *** hitbox that surprised me lol

Dial - lol at melee shenangins, good stuff

Hotbox - Mad fun talking an playin some melee with you. Bowser is too good lol

Eli - Your wario is too ill. Half the matches in teams we won cuz you just handled that 2 on 1 **** real well lol. I needa work on doubles =/

Jman - man *******? suck a **** man lol. Those ****s are like falcon pecs, lay off. Didn't get to play ya :(

Alex - fun talking/chilling with you. Lol at the Dark X

Vanz - I said hi to you lol

Blacaknese (misspell on purpose) - Mad sexy without your shirt on lmao. gotta play you sometime, melee or brawl, it don't matter.

EDIT:

G-money - those matches were ****, but the last one, the roy ditto, that was mad fun/tense lol

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
G-money; **** son mad scared of ur marth in teams

c4; thx for f**kin rapin me in brawl

blackanese; I did play you but **** you had it mad hype on the brawl setups so good ****.

Vanz; Im tseaking ur peach tactics, dayum ur sheik got better. I better be on my A-game next tme we meet in tourney. f**kin double snake lol

Jman; Hell yea glad to see that ur gonna still play melee. Mad fun fox dittos. I learned so much

Reno; Wow.... Tec0 junior wit dat sheik of yours good **** in teams

Hax$ ; Yo for guiding me on teams I've never playd with a Captian Falcon but I think I was getting the hang of it towards the end good shty beating g-money and eli the second time for revengies. Get higher than 4th next week.

DJ; thx for having me. You such a cool dude. it was nice meeting you and u are rly rly godly in teams.

Zro; ur mario is official
Alu?!; gg's always nice seeing you, I hope u place well in the next weekly

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
I'm mad I was sick so I didn't feel like coming to this. ><
no sick johns lol

Zro - sucked that you had crazy allergies early on, but it was hella fun playing you an alukard in doubles. "jus stop going near me, seriously, jus stop coming near me" *kirby swallocide* "i told ya" lmao

lol yea man that was lots of fun... noot the allergy part... dj's sister nursed me back to health >_<

Zro; ur mario is official

thanks man, ur fox is mad beastly hopefully next time we can get more matches =]

Alukard

Smash Hero
omg this fest was beast ... ima do shoutouts again later ... but od shouts to g money those matches were ****ing epic ... dial thanks for taking responsibility for wat u did i definitely would b getting jv 5 stocked by my moms ... i just got 3'd ... swift ur amazing ... ur fox looks like he escaped fromthe bx zoo and is hungry for blood lol ...

more shouts later =)

CanISmash

Smash Lord
Elmont LI, Queens. Philadelphia during semesters.
just woke up.

smashfest was beast.

i forgot who i teamed with but mad it was mad fun up against dj and warriorknights bowser lol.

hax GG but quit life son. more falcon dittos next time and i'll be playing with half a brain rather than non insetad.

vanz you are gay. and i suck. lol thanks for the matches.

alukard fun games.

yo jesus i dont even think i played you in melee yesterday son wtf? quit!

leo gg's. finally met some of the new faces in smash.

reno sausage mcgriddle > sausage bigscuit and cheese. all day.

now someone teach me how to not play stupid in this game, oh and amybe brawl since melee is hopelessy dying. lol.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
good shiz everyone

happy bday dj

beastly shoutouts to: hax, r3no, jman, dj, gmoney, vanz, eli

next time i need to play: crismas, alex, alukard

Trademark (i think) - your sheik is stupid an you don't even play her. I gotta get a couple more matches w/ my falco against her, they were fun.
lol. yea my sheik is stupid (random fairs while u pillar me FTW). anytime i'm in ur area i'd b happy to play u

R3N0

Smash Lord
Swift, nah, you have to understand that I was a sheik main before tec0 ever picked up sheik.
Thanks.

Don't compare me to tec0
Hes a cool cat, but my sheik is my own.

Get your facts straight, I'm actually mad tight that you said that now.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Swift, nah, you have to understand that I was a sheik main before tec0 ever picked up sheik.
Thanks.

Don't compare me to tec0
Hes a cool cat, but my sheik is my own.

Get your facts straight, I'm actually mad tight that you said that now.
my bad >_> ...*quits life*

Hax

Smash Champion
yo no johns kwit life everybody, this was def. the best smashfest ever. i miss melee a lot lol.. i wish i could start playin back like i was playing at my prime but i guess we're all sorta wack at it now lol.

shoutouts 2 everyone in swat + swiftbass, awesome sean, trademark, dial, shin bowser, vanz, canismash (NO YOU CAN'T *****!!), reno, eli, gmoney, big papa c4 and all the others. happy bday dj i will get u that cake next year lol :laugh:

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
Good **** to everybody I played. Jman, you know that was bull****! *shakes head*

I'll see all you *****es on Friday. Get at my Wario in teams. :o

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
D*mn, that smashfest was definitely too goodteezy cuz lol! Thanks to everyone who came though and quitting life with me, lol. Special thanks to SWAT for always being there and for the people who gave me godly a$$ gifts, lol. The last remainder of people left around 6 PM on Sunday. Get at me in teams, especially in melee lol. By the way, n*ggas definitely left stuff in my crib and I knew it would happen too lol.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
D*mn, that smashfest was definitely too goodteezy cuz lol! Thanks to everyone who came though and quitting life with me, lol. Special thanks to SWAT for always being there and for the people who gave me godly a$$ gifts, lol. The last remainder of people left around 6 PM on Sunday. Get at me in teams, especially in melee lol. By the way, n*ggas definitely left stuff in my crib and I knew it would happen too lol.
...................unexpected presents? :p

Top Bottom