• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DJ Wack & Wampam Present: Birdday Banana Bonanza! With livestream!

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
Sorry lol. Too many D's in Florida.

Btw, did Legion manage to find a ride yet? I don't know who else drives in CFL so I wouldn't know who to contact lol. I only know Mink and Exdeath are driving, but I'm sure more people from CFL are interested. Thing is, I don't know who among them are able to drive, so... yeah.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
i disagree with u here danny, cause why would u want to be "far"

this implies your on one side of the stage, with no space behind you

i think falco is best when he controls mid stage, so he has the OPTION to move back should he feel pressure, this being said your always gonna be somewhat close to the opponent, so the mixup game is more important.

another thing about being "far" is since ur back is to the edge, this is where you see many falco's making the common mistake of folding to the edge pressure and side b-ing way too much to releive it.

side b is way safe when u use it WHILE retreating to the space behind you from the middle of the stage
for one: its harder to read
for two: you can space it/cancel it so u land on the edge, and either edge cancel with ur momentum, or simply grab the ledge.

so yeah, falco!

GreenAce

Smash Ace
David, when the opponent is far, always SHDL. When they're nearby, that's when you SHL/mixup.

GreenAdam, does that mean you're going to this instead of Will's? Or... Did I misunderstand the post.
idk. If afro wants to go i'll come. I'll put in gas money Matt. And you'll probably make a little money from the side tourney.

AfroQT

Smash Master
lol go ahead and play deadpool and trish, you do realize that was my first time ever fighting deadpool, next time, you won't be able to gimmick me into that glitch (thats banned to begin with)

I'll scrape your *** with my chris team FRAYYYY (as long as you don't play wolverine)
I'm going to wills then this immediately after Will's.

AfroQT

Smash Master
i disagree with u here danny, cause why would u want to be "far"

this implies your on one side of the stage, with no space behind you

i think falco is best when he controls mid stage, so he has the OPTION to move back should he feel pressure, this being said your always gonna be somewhat close to the opponent, so the mixup game is more important.

another thing about being "far" is since ur back is to the edge, this is where you see many falco's making the common mistake of folding to the edge pressure and side b-ing way too much to releive it.

side b is way safe when u use it WHILE retreating to the space behind you from the middle of the stage
for one: its harder to read
for two: you can space it/cancel it so u land on the edge, and either edge cancel with ur momentum, or simply grab the ledge.

so yeah, falco!

Damn this is the first intelligent thing i've heard from seibrik in...too long.
Bolded portion is godlike, when i played against Xaltis (or really any Falco) before i stopped playing i never understood why they corner themselves...*****s need to get on that snake vs d3 status... make them fight for ground don't give it to them.

GreenAce

Smash Ace
lol go ahead and play deadpool and trish, you do realize that was my first time ever fighting deadpool, next time, you won't be able to gimmick me into that glitch (thats banned to begin with)

I'll scrape your *** with my chris team FRAYYYY (as long as you don't play wolverine)
I'm going to wills then this immediately after Will's.
I love the look of disgust everyone has when there in it.

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
I knew about that stuff already, David rofl. You're talking about the character I main, so of course I would know how he works. When I said you should SHDL, that's when you're around midstage (so 1/2 stage), but if the opponent is like 3/4 of the stage away from you, that's when you can start SHL and mixup into a grab or Ftilt or even a Side B.

Good Falco smarts on your part, though. Use him when MK gets banned :awesome:

8Bitman

Smash Master
Also, I like 8bit's confidence! Ima feel bad when he gets swept by the best Falco in FL in our MM though :troll:
:awesome: Daht motivation!

Also beat me in the MM and I will consider you the best R.O.B in FL, Apple Jelly. FOEVA!

8Bitman

Smash Master
Xaltis MM? =D

inb4xaltisbeingdabessifhemm'smeandheknowsthatiamjokingandhedabessanyway

Naw but seriously MM me.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Accepting all AE MM's. Not sure if im entering singles if i do not going IC unless i really dont like the character your playing and mink if radix decideds to go he can have my spot.

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
What ever happened to that diddy jerz

and what other states are thinking of coming to this?

I think it would be a great tourney for them to come to its gonna be huge pretty much all of Fl looks to be well represented at this one.

Ryo_Guikido

Smash Ace
Le sigh I cannot come to this joyous coming together I am sorry all. No ****ty Ikes this time.

:phone:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Jeff ill team with you if I don't have to carry you. My back is still outta whack :awesome:

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Jerz never has a ride and yea ill team with you gdx let's get it in.
Aw ryo I'm disappointed in you, now we cant slay mk's together in singles :/

Top Bottom