• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DJ Wack & Wampam Present: Birdday Banana Bonanza! With livestream!

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
So, given the recent unfortunate events that occurred at SiiS6, it would probably be beneficial if we had Pause button off for this tournament to prevent bull**** stock losses or any of the sorts. The Pause rule is stupid, therefore, the only means of avoiding it is to simply just have it off :|

It can be a "If both players agree" sort of thing if you want it on, but I think for now, it'd be better to just have it off.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
qualify for what

league isn't there, they trashed it because of the **** spectator mode. could've told you this and i'm pretty sure i did

there is no league at all at orlando, or even in the circuit YET. and no plans either, previously yes. but after the exhibition between clg tsm and etc the terrible spectator mode that crashes the game was enough to not bring it to any future events for the time being.

edit: also i want to go to this and stuff
ah I see, but yea you should come to this Ray, idk but do you have a laptop?

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
lol i don't, it's okay if i don't play league if that's what you're gonna get to.

but yeah, hopefully david takes me or something i can bring a wii and schtuff.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
So, given the recent unfortunate events that occurred at SiiS6, it would probably be beneficial if we had Pause button off for this tournament to prevent bull**** stock losses or any of the sorts. The Pause rule is stupid, therefore, the only means of avoiding it is to simply just have it off :|

It can be a "If both players agree" sort of thing if you want it on, but I think for now, it'd be better to just have it off.
Pause is normally off. You still need a rule just in case it is turned on and just in case somebody pauses when it IS on.

AfroQT

Smash Master
The Callout

Am i the only one who thinks its hilarious that Xaltis wanted DJ Jack to move the date for the tournament so that he could go to MLG for LoL...

and MLG doesn't even have LoL on it's circuit.

EDIT:
Removed an LoL cuz **** the acronym for this game being LoL...

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Oh my bad I didn't know it was removed already :laugh:

Matt you should've come to CEO

:phone:

AfroQT

Smash Master
Im going to start traveling hardcore when UMvC3 comes out. Until then tho nah not goin as far as Orlando just for a tourney.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Am i the only one who thinks its hilarious that Xaltis wanted DJ Jack to move the date for the tournament so that he could go to MLG for LoL...

and MLG doesn't even have LoL on it's circuit.

EDIT:
Removed an LoL cuz **** the acronym for this game being LoL...
I never said "DJ Jack change the date" you don't know what your talking about as usual lol.

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
Welp, it's not like it matters anymore. Wasn't gonna change the date, no LoL on MLG, and Taylor is coming to this anyway.

Everyone wins. And by everyone, I mean Seibrik.

MVD

Smash Master
You said reschedule which means you wanted it to change Omg why is everything an argument with you Taylor

Xaltis

Smash Hero
You said reschedule which means you wanted it to change Omg why is everything an argument with you Taylor

No afro said that I said "Change the date" I never said those words, heck I never SAID anything IM TYPIN!!! Why does everyone get so mad lol

MVD

Smash Master
Taylor I <3 you but sometimes I wanna kill you LOL

But I didn't say I want you dead so don't call me out on saying I want you dead

MVD

Smash Master
Thank you mink, **** you too Danny I'm quitting brawl now not coming to.this **** it everyone attacking me Omg

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Thank you mink, **** you too Danny I'm quitting brawl now not coming to.this **** it everyone attacking me Omg

Let me guess.
Next you're going to complain that they didn't take your thoughts into consideration when choosing the PR pic?

MVD

Smash Master
Stop attacking me I DIDN'T SAY THAT EITHER **** YOU JUSTIN FREE *** ***** WHEN IT COUNTS

MVD

Smash Master
SHUT UP JUSTIN STOP ATTACKING ME ******* DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
He kinda asks for it.

He's like a kid that knocks over the milk.
And then mom is like "Who spilled all the milk?"
and he goes "I didn't".
And then mom says "But you're the only one here"
And kid says "I didn't spill it. I knocked it over"

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Whaaa this is still going on? lol

I just think its funny that everyone in smash community can't use common sense XD

Glad I quit XD

Can't even joke with you guys jeeeeeeeeeeez lol

GREEN BCKAWWWW

Top Bottom