• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DJ Wack & Wampam Present: Birdday Banana Bonanza! With livestream!

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
A lot, but **** went wrong.

AFAIK there were power outages, late people so there was only an 8 man bracket with everybody in the top 24 getting their money back or something, idk.

But yeah, results were

1. Seibrik
2. Ryo
3. MVD

IDK after that

I know MVD beat Nick Riddle and Halzy 2-0, and Ryo beat those guys as well, plus beating MVD. IDK who put Ryo into losers.

MVD

Smash Master
Shoutouts to me for keeping my cool no matter what, I've never been so calm about everything

:phone:

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Well today was interesting I suppose lol. I loved a lot of these matches though. A loooooot of crazy ****. Stuff like that is why I love going to these things.

:rosalina:

pesticide

Smash Lord
I recorded a vid on my phone of the end of the dubs match mvd+fyre vs seibrik+nick riddle when fyre won the 2v1. I might upload it for the hype factor

Also d-torr vs DC right when the power went out and they were the only tv working. That game had so much hype lol

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
I wish I could have stayed. I felt I was doing pretty good :( I'm glad you almost won ryo. <3 I need to play you next time I see you. Last time we played was that money match. Or teams.

That power setback really did mess up the timing of things. But the tournament itself was amazing.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
my sodium levels are at an all time high

thanks for coming to my tourney guys :glare:

AfroQT

Smash Master
Despite whatever setbacks the tournament may of had, i had fun. So w/e DJ Jack just walk that **** off, and host another 1 in a month or so. I've never had a tournament so close to me lol.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
You guys are about to get bodied by Ryo when MK is banned...that is all...

HrHero will not come to stop him either :troll:. Good **** Ryo, keep beasting

Told you I'm the only snake that will give you trouble :p

MVD

Smash Master
I won't john for anything, just not my lucky day I suppose, oh and my phone screen cracked too good day is good

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
I admit GDX did a lot more than what he was supposed to, and I'm sorry for that, Keith. I'll make it up to you somehow. It was my first experience running a tournament and I was kinda just like "Yo what the **** am i supposed to do" most of the time. If I run another one of these, I'll make sure to carry that weight rather than putting it upon others. Plus, I didn't really feel like doing anything after the power outage because I felt like I let everyone down and this had potential to be the best FL tournament in a while, so I just fell into a state of depression.

Regardless, I hope everyone that came out had fun and enjoyed themselves. Thanks to everyone who assisted me during this. I'll make a "results" thread later when I get on my computer.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
**** was so much fun.

Don't take it personally Danny, **** happens. You couldn't help it.

But I feel like a major drawback was the car that was an hour and a half late. That really would have made a difference.

MVD

Smash Master
Danny we are gonna make this happen once a month don't worry we will be prepared and ppl.need to get here on time or they won't be in dubz period

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Oh and next month is my birthday so it can be in honor of me.......... :awesome:

MVD

Smash Master
I honestly was playing better than the results but I had a very unlucky day but no johns

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
id like to take this time to give anti-props to all the MK players at this, just to counterbalance ^^ this kid

lol nah j/k david did put in some work with MK I admit

8Bitman

Smash Master
Danny da bess, it's kay. As long as this happens monthly we good. Without the community going to tourneys would be awful. =/

AND NO MORE PROJECTORS!!!! GTFO!!! OR I WILL **** YOU!! I AM NOT LYING!!! I WAS PHUCKING MAD!!!!!!! F***!!!!! POWER OUTAGES SHOULD NOT HAPPEN!!!! EVER!!!!!
:glare::glare:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
for those not going to EXPcon this coming week, the next tourney will actually be NLL on 10/29/11. Make sure to come out. We'll have a setup for AE, and possibly one for marvel too. Of course its in a LAN center, for all you LoL-heads, and its open until 5am so no worry about not being able to finish by any particular time

i doubt i'll go into the results thread so shoutouts to Lad aka David. Falco's not bad bro

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Danny da bess, it's kay. As long as this happens monthly we good. Without the community going to tourneys would be awful. =/

AND NO MORE PROJECTORS!!!! GTFO!!! OR I WILL **** YOU!! I AM NOT LYING!!! I WAS PHUCKING MAD!!!!!!! F***!!!!! POWER OUTAGES SHOULD NOT HAPPEN!!!! EVER!!!!!
:glare::glare:
You realize the power went out twice. The second time was during losers finals. The projectors were off by then.

Top Bottom