• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DJLO's Animated .GIF Shoppe! (Closed)

Maraphy

Smash Ace
NNID
Marraph
3DS FC
3780-9036-1349
Here you are sir.

WHOA-whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa.

Whoa.

Your not being specific enough. I mean, your being specific, but in alll the wrong ways. Try as i might, i couldn't figure out who "he" was in that scenario. Use characters names instead please.

Second off, i only have 1 controller, this doesn't seem possible at this time. If you'd like i'd be happy to do something less....intricate :p

Or you cant just wait till i get another controller
*Clears throat* May I have an animation of you playing as kirby, against a CPU Fox, level 1. Final Destination Stage. Normal Colors. I basically want Kirby to kick Fox off the stage and then Swallowcide Fox. Make it look awesome. Make Kirby use lots of combos to get Fox off. Make it look kewl. Make Kirby float back up and get onto the stage after Swallowciding Fox.

Can you do that? XD

GreenCarrot

Smash Cadet
can i just get a sig like normal full sig length.. of mario wavedashing on fd with the dark background.. kinda zoomed in but i want the camera to be still.. just him wavedashing back and forth..

DJLO

Smash Journeyman
*Clears throat* May I have an animation of you playing as kirby, against a CPU Fox, level 1. Final Destination Stage. Normal Colors. I basically want Kirby to kick Fox off the stage and then Swallowcide Fox. Make it look awesome. Make Kirby use lots of combos to get Fox off. Make it look kewl. Make Kirby float back up and get onto the stage after Swallowciding Fox.

Can you do that? XD
here you are sir! sorry bout the confusion.

Image removed to save space and/or because it was obsolete.
can i just get a sig like normal full sig length.. of mario wavedashing on fd with the dark background.. kinda zoomed in but i want the camera to be still.. just him wavedashing back and forth..
I can do that as soon as i get another controller. Possibly today.

Sinistar

Smash Journeyman
Can I get a killer Knee animated gif?

Hum...

Dreamland.

You know. Those badass combo ones.

Like the D-air to knee type.

DJLO

Smash Journeyman
Can I get a killer Knee animated gif?

Hum...

Dreamland.

You know. Those badass combo ones.

Like the D-air to knee type.
hate to be a prick but no one's going to use the form if i dont enforce it now. if you could please use the form on the first post thatd be great!

Sinistar

Smash Journeyman
Game: Smash Bros. Melee
Character(s)/Color/Cotroller Slot: Captain Falcon and my least favorite character; Marth.
Doing: A knee/d-air type combo.
Extra: Falcon Alt Colors (Green). Marth, white.

Maraphy

Smash Ace
NNID
Marraph
3DS FC
3780-9036-1349
Hey DJLO could I get another?

Game: Melee
Character(s)/Color/Cotroller Slot: You(Kirby) vs CPU(Marth) Regular colors
Doing: Kirby doing a Fence of Pain to KO Marth (Jump in the air and keep using B-airs to keep knocking him towards the KO boundaries)
Extra: Have Kirby use some throws in this one before he gets Marth off. And when you KO Marth get back to the stage and taunt XD

Piks

Smash Journeyman
Okay, I need another Ness one. It doesn't really matter what stage, I just need him doing a PKT2.

Simple request really. :p

DJLO

Smash Journeyman
Character(s)/Color/Cotroller Slot: Captain Falcon and my least favorite character; Marth.
Doing: A knee/d-air type combo.
Extra: Falcon Alt Colors (Green). Marth, white.
Thanks for using the form, :p i decided to go with your original level since Onett blows.

Hey DJLO could I get another?

Character(s)/Color/Cotroller Slot: You(Kirby) vs CPU(Marth) Regular colors
Doing: Kirby doing a Fence of Pain to KO Marth (Jump in the air and keep using B-airs to keep knocking him towards the KO boundaries)
Extra: Have Kirby use some throws in this one before he gets Marth off. And when you KO Marth get back to the stage and taunt XD
Hmm, f-o-p-ing Marth proved to be a pain in the ***, so this could've been cooler, but:

Okay, I need another Ness one. It doesn't really matter what stage, I just need him doing a PKT2.

Simple request really. :p
As simple as it is i'd really like all things to be filled out through the form on the first post, after that id be happy to!

Sinistar

Smash Journeyman
Request Number-o DOs!

Character(s)/Color/Cotroller Slot: Mewtwo and Ness
Doing: Mewtwo is comboing Ness into the wall. With a few epic combo here and there.
Extra: Mewtwo is green. Ness is Bee colors.

Maraphy

Smash Ace
NNID
Marraph
3DS FC
3780-9036-1349
Thanks a bunch DJLO. No worries, it looks kewl. =p The taunt at the end just looks so funny.

xixDaShrimpxix

Smash Apprentice
i'd really appreciate it if you could make this one.
Character(s): Ness(1), Game and Watch(2), Mario (3), Yoshi (4) All normal colors.
Doing: The Kamakazie Game and Watch glitch on Mario and Yoshi
Extra: Line them up on the stage according to their slots with Ness and G&W as far to the left of the stage as possible and Mario and Yoshi kinda spaced out and not too close to eachother or G&W. include ness filling up the bucket as much as possible with the PK flash as well as the glitch itself.
THANKS!!

DJLO

Smash Journeyman
Request Number-o DOs!

Character(s)/Color/Cotroller Slot: Mewtwo and Ness
Doing: Mewtwo is comboing Ness into the wall. With a few epic combo here and there.
Extra: Mewtwo is green. Ness is Bee colors.

**** that was hard, so hard i had to watermark it. p.s. theres suppose to be a b-down in there too but i got fvcking frustrated.

i'd really appreciate it if you could make this one.
Character(s): Ness(1), Game and Watch(2), Mario (3), Yoshi (4) All normal colors.
Doing: The Kamakazie Game and Watch glitch on Mario and Yoshi
Extra: Line them up on the stage according to their slots with Ness and G&W as far to the left of the stage as possible and Mario and Yoshi kinda spaced out and not too close to eachother or G&W. include ness filling up the bucket as much as possible with the PK flash as well as the glitch itself.
THANKS!!
dayum thats gonna take forvever :p maybe you didnt read but i only have one controller friend. some day maybe :)

Sinistar

Smash Journeyman
Game: Smash Bros. Brawl
Character(s)/Color/Cotroller Slot: Characters from the Dedede vs Ike videos. You know. The demo ones.
Doing: Any video when Dedede was doing a chain to an attack.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Character(s)/Color/Cotroller Slot: standard Mewtwo slot 1, standard Fox slot 2
Doing: Mewtwo using Teleport and Dashing A to hit Fox, then KO im with Up Throw.
Extra: Mewtwo taunt afterward

Thanks in advance.

Doodle2000

Smash Cadet
Character(s)/Color/Cotroller Slot: standard Link slot 1, standard Any slot 2
Doing: Link bomb jumping in towards the stage!

DJLO

Smash Journeyman
Character(s)/Color/Cotroller Slot: standard Mewtwo slot 1, standard Fox slot 2
Doing: Mewtwo using Teleport and Dashing A to hit Fox, then KO im with Up Throw.
Extra: Mewtwo taunt afterward

Thanks in advance.
Thanks for using the form ! here you go friend! i can do it different if thats not what you meant. :) Image removed to save space and/or because it was obsolete.

Character(s)/Color/Cotroller Slot: standard Link slot 1, standard Any slot 2
Doing: Link bomb jumping in towards the stage!

here you are good sir!

espio87

Smash Ace
DJLO, I was wondering if I could make one more request, and it doesn't have anything to do with SSBM, but seeing how skillful you are making gifs I want to ask you this. have you seen the Rayman Raving Rabbids video "Bunnies can't play soccer"? well I want to ask you if could make a gif of the first part of the movie (from the rabbid seeing the ball to him taking out the tennis racket and yelling "DAAHHH"), if it isn't too much trouble. thanks anyway

DJLO

Smash Journeyman
DJLO, I was wondering if I could make one more request, and it doesn't have anything to do with SSBM, but seeing how skillful you are making gifs I want to ask you this. have you seen the Rayman Raving Rabbids video "Bunnies can't play soccer"? well I want to ask you if could make a gif of the first part of the movie (from the rabbid seeing the ball to him taking out the tennis racket and yelling "DAAHHH"), if it isn't too much trouble. thanks anyway
id be happy to if you can give me a download link

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Thanks for using the form ! here you go friend! i can do it different if thats not what you meant. :)
I like it. But, one thing. I wanted Fox to be Side B-ing at Mewtwo, but then he Teleports through it and attacks. Can you do that?

EDIT: I will be sigging that version for the time being.

DJLO

Smash Journeyman
I like it. But, one thing. I wanted Fox to be Side B-ing at Mewtwo, but then he Teleports through it and attacks. Can you do that?

EDIT: I will be sigging that version for the time being.
well you didnt say that the first time silly :p/ youll have to wait until i get another controller. the odds of getting a computer to help me out would be too frustrating.

well, the video is in youtube but if you want a better quality, here:
http://www.gametrailers.com/download/11273/t_rayman4_bunniesfootball.wmv
okey dokey here you gokey

DJLO

Smash Journeyman
They're cool. Thanks. =]
No problem!

i don't know if you can do this, but i would really like it if you could make me a gif of Lucas pettin the rope snake in this movie:

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/29714.html

its at about 1:07. I just love that image! haha
if you can do it, it would be greatly appreciated.
here you go!

also, might i ask if there is an english version of that card website, it seems awesome!

Top Bottom